Left wing Pope calls sexual victims satan

So you have nothing except name calling. Got it.
What else would you call someone who expects to find evidence from another dimension in this dimension?

Intelligent people know that’s not possible.
You'd have to find the other dimension first, which you haven't.
You already acknowledged that God is a being from another dimension, dummy.

Do you even read what you write?
God would have to be in another dimension because it sure ain't in this one! :biggrin:
And you expect to find direct evidence of a being from another dimension in this dimension, dummy?
I haven't found ANY evidence of any god ANYWHERE. Just a lot of fartsmoke. So stop stinking up the threads.

You say the universe/existence is proof of your god through your own experience and logic. Which isn't any real kind of proof.
I say it is evidence that can be used to prove the existence of a creator just as our creations are evidence. You'd have to study creation to figure out the rest. So there is way more to it than that. That's the part you can't tell me anything about.
You can't prove a creator with existence or the universe because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Plus, it makes no sense.
No. You can't tell me what I have told you about it. :lol:

Maybe you have some short term memory loss.
If it mattered, I'd remember it. Please try again.
Why? That would be illogical. What are you stupid?
Name calling is all you've got. You bore me.

What else would you call someone who expects to find evidence from another dimension in this dimension?

Intelligent people know that’s not possible.

God would have to be in another dimension because it sure ain't in this one! :biggrin:
And you expect to find direct evidence of a being from another dimension in this dimension, dummy?
I haven't found ANY evidence of any god ANYWHERE. Just a lot of fartsmoke. So stop stinking up the threads.
You are looking for direct evidence. I have explained to you there will be no direct evidence in this dimension. Only indirect evidence, which there is plenty of and you reject. I am starting to think you just may be stupid after all, Taz.

I say it is evidence that can be used to prove the existence of a creator just as our creations are evidence. You'd have to study creation to figure out the rest. So there is way more to it than that. That's the part you can't tell me anything about.
You can't prove a creator with existence or the universe because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Plus, it makes no sense.
No. You can't tell me what I have told you about it. :lol:

Maybe you have some short term memory loss.
If it mattered, I'd remember it. Please try again.
Why? That would be illogical. What are you stupid?
Name calling is all you've got. You bore me.
I didn't actually call you a name Taz. I asked you if you were stupid. Are you stupid, Taz?

You are looking for direct evidence. I have explained to you there will be no direct evidence in this dimension. Only indirect evidence, which there is plenty of and you reject. I am starting to think you just may be stupid after all, Taz.
So you agree, there’s no evidence for a god. It’s about time! :biggrin:

Is that really what I wrote, Taz

Please tell me that you are not so unintelligent as to believe that is what I wrote.

Matt Walsh: Pope likened sex abuse accusers to Satan the ‘Great Accuser’

Unbelievable.

Everyone in the world, and I mean everyone, understands that the Catholic church has a problem with priests victimizing children sexually, and now the Pope has the nerve to call these victims who accuse priests of their crime satan?

The Pope needs to step down NOW!
This has been a problem for Catholics for a very long time. Surely you’re not saying that this pope is any more protective of pediohimes than the popes and cardinals and bishops who preceded him.

If you are, that’s really dishonest.

Oh wait.

Please tell me that you are not so unintelligent as to believe that is what I wrote.
You just said that there's no direct evidence for a god. Thanks for clearing that up.

Never a shortage of blockheaded anti-religion bigots wallowing in their own ignorance like they are chewing their cud. Might as well be animals on a farm; they are much closer to that than to fully-realized human beings.

You just said that there's no direct evidence for a god. Thanks for clearing that up.
Again, is that what I really wrote or is that the limit of your brain to process information?

Again, is that what I really wrote or is that the limit of your brain to process information?
Strangely, you choose to attack me rather than clearing up your position. So you either have nothing or you’re 12 years old.

Strangely, you choose to attack me rather than clearing up your position. So you either have nothing or you’re 12 years old.
How exactly is it an attack? You have literally misstated everything I wrote. Either you are incapable of understanding it, or you are accusing me of what you have done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back