Uvaldi parent destroys Texas police in one tweet

They always come out in full force if the people oppose the state. There is a long history of this in the Land of the Free.

Uvalde parent Brett Cross has some words for Texas police, after their brutal crackdown on Texas university students protesting against Israel’s war in Gaza.

Texas, pretty much the crotch of the USA.

I dont blame him for being bitter and angry

Officer Friendly is a coward who refused to risk his own life to save the children

The same goes for other members of LE who did noting while the gunman was still alive

But for the father to now hate all police is wrong

Hate the defund the police crowd who make the police afraid of losing their job

Uvalde parent Brett Cross has some words for Texas police, after their brutal crackdown on Texas university students protesting against Israel’s war in Gaza.

Texas, pretty much the crotch of the USA.

I don’t see how this Tweet is “destroying” the “Texas police”, whatever that is.

Uvalde was run by inept DEI hires. It was also completely preventable if society wasn’t producing unhinged trannies which is what the Uvalde shooter was.

There was no brutal crackdown on protests nor was there any brutal crackdown on that murderer in uvalde....unfortunately. It was the parents who were trying to claw their way into the school.

I dont blame him for being bitter and angry

Officer Friendly is a coward who refused to risk his own life to save the children

The same goes for other members of LE who did noting while the gunman was still alive

But for the father to now hate all police is wrong

Hate the defund the police crowd who make the police afraid of losing their job
Texas police, not all police.

Also he doesn't claim to hate them, he's pointing out how disproportionate the response is.

Uvalde was run by inept DEI hires.
Jesus cripes dude.

1714142110484.png

Texas police, not all police.

Also he doesn't claim to hate them, he's pointing out how disproportionate the response is.
Not all Texas police

Most of the officers at the scene were under a senior commander and were not free to simply go off on their own

But the first cop on the scene was stationed at the school and he definitely failed to do his job and his duty to defend the children

Forum List

Back