Pope Francis, the Marxist phenomenon, goes more woke

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis has formally approved allowing priests to bless same-sex couples, with a new document explaining a radical change in Vatican policy by insisting that people seeking God’s love and mercy shouldn’t be subject to “an exhaustive moral analysis” to receive it.

To date, the Catholic church can now bless, gays, trans, gay trans, and bisexuals...............and also the extra added on to the LGTB that I can't ever remember. Don't judge me cuz you can't remember them either if you were honest about it. The church has gone all inclusive, forgiving every sin in the book and blessing everyone despite them continuing to embrace sin because God's love covers all sin.............well...............except for conservatives whom the Pope continues to purge from the Church like the morning after a bacchanalian gay orgy in Senate chambers, which incidentally, could also be blessed by the church. I would also assume blessing adulterers, abortionists, those engaged in genocide in Israel, are also permissible as well.

But I think that is only common sense.

So, really, the church now serves no purpose other than to purge conservatives from society, and damn them to hell. It is now the unforgiveable sin. May all in the Catholic church who disagree with Francis burn in everlasting flame and lose their jobs!!!
Good for him, and good for the world.

The nauseating bigots are dying off by the dozen. The world is changing.

ROME (AP) — Pope Francis has formally approved allowing priests to bless same-sex couples, with a new document explaining a radical change in Vatican policy by insisting that people seeking God’s love and mercy shouldn’t be subject to “an exhaustive moral analysis” to receive it.

To date, the Catholic church can now bless, gays, trans, gay trans, and bisexuals...............and also the extra added on to the LGTB that I can't ever remember. Don't judge me cuz you can't remember them either if you were honest about it. The church has gone all inclusive, forgiving every sin in the book and blessing everyone despite them continuing to embrace sin because God's love covers all sin.............well...............except for conservatives whom the Pope continues to purge from the Church like the morning after a bacchanalian gay orgy in Senate chambers, which incidentally, could also be blessed by the church. I would also assume blessing adulterers, abortionists, those engaged in genocide in Israel, are also permissible as well.

So, really, the church now serves no purpose other than to purge conservatives from society, and damn them to hell. It is now the unforgiveable sin. May all in the Catholic church who disagree with Francis burn in everlasting flame and lose their jobs!!!
This is nuts.

Next thing you know the pope will say we should not stone women who commit adultery.

When will the insanity end?

The Pope is God's guy on earth.
I know you think it's Trump but it's really Francis and God is gonna be really pissed at you for attacking his chosen representative.

The Pope is God's guy on earth.
I know you think it's Trump but it's really Francis and God is gonna be really pissed at you for attacking his chosen representative.
God's guy?

So, you follow this God's guy?

Do tell.

What's the point of being Christian if you don't get to shit on some group or other?

The Catholic church has a long history of being Progressive, that is, adhering to the political flavors of their day.

View attachment 875012
Not so fast thar Bub.The Catholic Church has about the Most
storied history full of market changlings due to what ever
Pope is around.There is no question there are Good Pope and
Bad Pope.Of course that was NEVER EVER taught let alone suggested
in Parochial School.Which used to be Run by the Nuns.
There aren't enough Nuns around today to start a band.
I remember when the popular Hollywood star { Debbie Reynolds }
did a Film called - The Singing Nun - { 1966 }.It was rather
trendy due use of a Folk guitar instead a big Church organ.
Plus in the mid 60's there was adoption of The New Mass
where standards like Latin prayer were restricted.
Rosaline Russell also played the nun { Much more on the
authoritarian side }. - Where Angels Go ... Trouble Follows - { 1968 }
Then ya got yer saintly performances like Audrey Hepburn in
- The Nuns Story - { 1959 } somewhat boring.
Then the magnificient shot { considered a milestone in Cinematography }
and very moody - The Black Narcissus - { 1947 } starring Deborah Kerr.
Without question a one of a kind movie.
Then Movies with Fathers like Bing Crosby.
I dunno what kind of Cartholic Bing was but I do know
he was a veritable staunch defender of all things Nuns and
Parochial School.Like my Parents.
Gary Crosby { eldest of the Crosby boys } wrote a book
that was hard to put down detailing what a bully his old man was.
Bing,first thing when home from the studio would call for Gary
and instruct him to go to his room.Where has got a beatin'.
Either a strap { thick men's belt or a Cane }.
because the Catholic school would call the Crosby Home
about once a week and Wife Daisy would get an ear full of what
shenanigans Gary pulled in class that day.

Forum List

Back