Left wing Pope calls sexual victims satan

This Pope is not a holy Pope. He will be removed one way or another. This has happened before. The Church will go on.

This Pope is not a holy Pope ... He will be removed one way or another.

images

you fundies are a joke, there was never enough of the above for you, it's what every pope did to keep their job, not one was ever removed ... is sunshine getting in your eyes of late - we know what the cock crowing three times does for you. the mortal satanists.

Christ once said that his kingdom was not of this world nor could be. He said that if his kingdom were of this world, his followers would raise arms and defend him from the cross, but they did not.

The Christian church then grew as they were thrown to the lions around the world.

Then enters Constantine, a statist, who used the fledgling growing religion to try and conquer with. The funny part is, Constantine was not a Christian. He continued to worship pagan gods despite using the religion to conquer with, although it is rumored he converted on his death bed.

Constantine subverted the message of Christ by creating his own world state at the Vatican, as the Pope became the most powerful political leader in the world, all heretical according to the teachings of Christ. Then enter the Inquisitions, Crusades, and Jewish persecution, etc., all the vices that people associate with the church of Christ as being bad.

Then a wonderful thing happened. The Gutenberg press. People began to obtain Bibles and read them. Martin Luther was the champion of men finally being able to read the scriptures for themselves and defy the heretical stances of the church over the years, and none too soon.
Constantine subverted the message of Christ by creating his own world state at the Vatican, as the Pope became the most powerful political leader in the world, all heretical according to the teachings of Christ. Then enter the Inquisitions, Crusades, and Jewish persecution, etc., all the vices that people associate with the church of Christ as being bad.

that is an interesting response from you -

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the Great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state the state church of the Roman Empire.

- but in the First Council of Constantinople in 381 marked the final victory of Nicene orthodoxy within the empire

the religion of christianity was establish over an entire century.

Then a wonderful thing happened. The Gutenberg press. People began to obtain Bibles and read them. Martin Luther was the champion of men finally being able to read the scriptures for themselves and defy the heretical stances of the church over the years, and none too soon.

that book is littered with 4th century forgeries ... and accepted from that period to the present day by those people that read that book and are the one's responsible for the book and their transgressions from it, christians and no one else.

Yet another one of those things that seem impossible. Truth is always stranger than fiction.
I would say that Satan is working within the POPE HIMSELF to say such a hideous thing.
On one hand, you can at least see what he was trying to say, that Satan is in the hearts of the Bishops to do these things, and then also working among the victims to influence them to go public and accuse.
The old "the devil made me do it" excuse.
At any rate, this is just monstrous. And I don't know how anyone could stay a Catholic at this point.

Yet another one of those things that seem impossible. Truth is always stranger than fiction.
I would say that Satan is working within the POPE HIMSELF to say such a hideous thing.
On one hand, you can at least see what he was trying to say, that Satan is in the hearts of the Bishops to do these things, and then also working among the victims to influence them to go public and accuse.
At any rate, this is just monstrous. And I don't know how anyone could stay a Catholic at this point.

Once AGAIN the Pope didn't say such a hideous thing; some guy named "Matt Walsh" said it. The OP blatantly lied in his title. Just read his link.

NEVER trust click-bait headlines especially on USMB.

The whole concept that such a thing as "Satan" even exists is absurd on its face but if it did and it channeled through people, dishonest hacks like the OP would be where you'd want to look.

Once AGAIN the Pope didn't say such a hideous thing; some guy named "Matt Walsh" said it. The OP blatantly lied in his title. Just read his link.

The whole concept that such a thing as "Satan" even exists is absurd on its face but if it did and it channeled through people, dishonest hacks like the OP would be where you'd want to look.

Goddamn the media today, I Googled this story upon reading this thread and there you go...multiple stories including "normal" sources.
Denzel Washington was right... "If you don't read a newspaper or watch the news you are uninformed, if you do - you are misinformed.
It is time to get corporations out of the news business.

The Pope is drunk all the time. He should go into rehab.

Are you really saying that you think Catholics should give up their faith because the current management is made up of less than perfect people?

Are you really saying that you think Catholics should give up their faith because the current management is made up of less than perfect people?
No, the whole system is flawed. And the Pope looks drunk all the time.

Goddamn the media today, I Googled this story upon reading this thread and there you go...multiple stories including "normal" sources.
Denzel Washington was right... "If you don't read a newspaper or watch the news you are uninformed, if you do - you are misinformed.
It is time to get corporations out of the news business.

As worthy a sentiment as ever there was.

To be clear though, the OP didn't link anything from the "news business", he linked to The Blaze -- that alone should give one pause and cause for cynicism. So we have blog blowhards stretching what the news is into some grotesque facsimile, and then we have dishonest message board posters stretching it even further out of shape. And/or sometimes so-called "social" media doing the same thing.

The end result being current events are processed like sausage into mythologies bearing little or no resemblance to their origins and requiring everybody on the receiving end to literally question EVERYTHING.

Tell us. What is the system?

Matt Walsh: Pope likened sex abuse accusers to Satan the ‘Great Accuser’

Unbelievable.

Everyone in the world, and I mean everyone, understands that the Catholic church has a problem with priests victimizing children sexually, and now the Pope has the nerve to call these victims who accuse priests of their crime satan?

The Pope needs to step down NOW!

No, he didnt. But its a little too complicated to explain in a headline I suppose.

But the Catholic church does obviously have a problem with homosexual priests. Time to end that experiment.

A system run by pedophiles that puts women second and unequal to men, and dumps on gays.

A system run by pedophiles that puts women second and unequal to men, and dumps on gays.
Clearly, you have no idea, nor are you interested in learning, what it means to be Catholic. :bye1:

Clearly, you have no idea, nor are you interested in learning, what it means to be Catholic. :bye1:
Can you prove that your god is real? That's really all I care about.

"Left wing pope" :rofl:

Some wags still fuggin' clueless about what a pope is.

The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion, something which the church officially recognizes as mass genocide.

Very telling

Link?
Pope Francis Comes to America to Preach for Climate Action

Pope Says Building Walls Is ‘Not Christian.’ So, What Does The Bible Say About Walls?

The laughable part about the Pope saying that building walls is not Christian is to completely ignore the book of Nehemiah where God tells his servant to build a wall to protect Jerusalem.

No, no, no you don't.

You posted, and I quote,

"The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion"​

Your job is to back this alleged preference up. Not to post shiny-object deflections about "walls".

Perhaps your hood's on too tight.
Pope Francis extends power to forgive abortion - CNN

The Pope gave priests the power to forgive the sin of abortion.

I wonder if the church did this for the Germans murdering Jews in the 1940's.

Na, they were smarter than that back then.
According to Jesus every sin can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

We all have the power to forgive. It is God given. Not pope given.

The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion, something which the church officially recognizes as mass genocide.

Very telling

Link?

Pope Says Building Walls Is ‘Not Christian.’ So, What Does The Bible Say About Walls?

The laughable part about the Pope saying that building walls is not Christian is to completely ignore the book of Nehemiah where God tells his servant to build a wall to protect Jerusalem.

No, no, no you don't.

You posted, and I quote,

"The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion"​

Your job is to back this alleged preference up. Not to post shiny-object deflections about "walls".

According to Jesus every sin can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus already died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid in full.

That fact that you keep using the phrase “your” tells me you aren’t interested in that at all.

You are only interested in confirming your ignorance.

No, no, no you don't.

You posted, and I quote,

Jesus already died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid in full.
You will never understand faith so you will never wield its power.

That fact that you keep using the phrase “your” tells me you aren’t interested in that at all.

You are only interested in confirming your ignorance.
It's not my god until someone can prove to me that it's real.

No, no, no you don't.

You posted, and I quote,

You will never understand faith so you will never wield its power.
We noticed that you didn't dispute what I said.

Forum List

Back