Left wing Pope calls sexual victims satan

The Pope needs to step down NOW!

the fundies are obsessed with the christian pope as though he is not one of them ...

“But he said that Satan is at work amongst the accusers and he is victimizing the poor bishops.”

that is what they have all said since the 4th century, what makes francis any different.

the fundies are obsessed with the christian pope as though he is not one of them ...

“But he said that Satan is at work amongst the accusers and he is victimizing the poor bishops.”

that is what they have all said since the 4th century, what makes francis any different.

Are you agreeing with the Pope or just trashing the entire Catholic Church?

Abusing children is as low as anyone can go.

With society the way it is now with the "Metoo" movements, it boggles the mind why society puts up with this now.

It must be all that money

Where is the lib media?.......where is Me Too?........this is why scoundrels act and speak liberal progressive when the cameras are on...so they will get a pass from the media when they are found out......

Where is the lib media?.......where is Me Too?........this is why scoundrels act and speak liberal progressive when the cameras are on...so they will get a pass from the media when they are found out......
cricket.jpg

He isn't, moron. Ever heard of the Protestant movement? Reformation of Martin Luther?

He isn't, moron. Ever heard of the Protestant movement? Reformation of Martin Luther?

Martin Luther was a God send.

Matt Walsh: Pope likened sex abuse accusers to Satan the ‘Great Accuser’

Unbelievable.

Everyone in the world, and I mean everyone, understands that the Catholic church has a problem with priests victimizing children sexually, and now the Pope has the nerve to call these victims who accuse priests of their crime satan?

I think catholicism should just step down as a religion.

Being a Left winger, perhaps that is the goal of the current Pope.

Then they can take their gay orgies and abused children and defend themselves apart from the power of the Catholic church.

the fundies are running away for what they have been responsible for since the first organized religion enabled them - being the likeness of their satan while professing knowledge it is whoever they accuse that of being in most cases the innocent, frances - as their most cherished victim.

That is dumb... all the Popes covered up this scandal....

Well the current Pope took a known child abuser under his wing instead of sending him off to jail where he belongs.

As for other Popes, it is speculative as to what they did know.

But I concede that no Pope has really taken this seriously enough.

That is dumb... all the Popes covered up this scandal....

Being a Left winger ...

the fundies do not care about the children, they will blame the innocent for their crimes and have done so for the christians since the 4th century when they made up their false religion in their own image of hopeless sinners.

Unbelievable.

Everyone in the world, and I mean everyone, understands that the Catholic church has a problem with priests victimizing children sexually, and now the Pope has the nerve to call these victims who accuse priests of their crime satan?

It is indeed 'unbelievable' because that's not even what your link says. You can't fucking read.

RATHER, your link recounts some klown named Matt Walsh, whoever that is, taking the pope's actual words and going "I guess what he's saying is...". The pope didn't say this; "Matt Walsh" did.

Go learn how to read, dishonest Klan-boi.

"Left wing pope" :rofl:

Some wags still fuggin' clueless about what a pope is.

The Pope is, and always has been, a political figure.

They typically lean whatever direction is most politically expedient.

In fact, during the Holocaust the church was strangely silent

99f57ff39079850b572a71960688ae20.jpg

"Left wing pope" :rofl:

Some wags still fuggin' clueless about what a pope is.

The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion, something which the church officially recognizes as mass genocide.

Very telling

Unbelievable.

It is indeed 'unbelievable' because that's not even what your link says. You can't fucking read.

RATHER, your link recounts some klown named Matt Walsh, whoever that is, taking the pope's actual words and going "I guess what he's saying is...". The pope didn't say this; "Matt Walsh" did.

At best the Pope is saying that those who are trying to defend the children are satan.

Not much better really.

images

we see you votto - christian hating the liberals, they were the priests of course it wasn't the biblists ...

Are you saying that the Catholic church does not currently have a problem with pedophilia, nor has had?

Now you are saying I'm part of the KKK for calling them out on it?

Very telling

Forum List

Back