Left wing Pope calls sexual victims satan

Tell us. What is the system?
A system run by pedophiles that puts women second and unequal to men, and dumps on gays.
Clearly, you have no idea, nor are you interested in learning, what it means to be Catholic. :bye1:
Can you prove that your god is real? That's really all I care about.
That fact that you keep using the phrase “your” tells me you aren’t interested in that at all.

You are only interested in confirming your ignorance.
It's not my god until someone can prove to me that it's real.
Existence is real. If all the matter in the universe occupying the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and matter making the leap to life doesn’t convince you, nothing will.

You are on a different mission.

Are you really saying that you think Catholics should give up their faith because the current management is made up of less than perfect people?
No, the whole system is flawed. And the Pope looks drunk all the time.
A system run by pedophiles that puts women second and unequal to men, and dumps on gays.
Clearly, you have no idea, nor are you interested in learning, what it means to be Catholic. :bye1:
If you really wanted to know if God is real, you would stop trolling this forum and seek Him.

No, no, no you don't.

You posted, and I quote,

"The Pope would rather give sermons on the dangers of global warming and building walls than he would to abortion"​

Your job is to back this alleged preference up. Not to post shiny-object deflections about "walls".

Perhaps your hood's on too tight.
Pope Francis extends power to forgive abortion - CNN

The Pope gave priests the power to forgive the sin of abortion.

I wonder if the church did this for the Germans murdering Jews in the 1940's.

Na, they were smarter than that back then.
According to Jesus every sin can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

We all have the power to forgive. It is God given. Not pope given.
Jesus already died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid in full.
You will never understand faith so you will never wield its power.
We noticed that you didn't dispute what I said.
I did. You just don’t understand how.

That fact that you keep using the phrase “your” tells me you aren’t interested in that at all.

Existence is real. If all the matter in the universe occupying the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of an atom and matter making the leap to life doesn’t convince you, nothing will.

Our universe may have come from an exploding black hole from another universe. You just don't know.

No, the whole system is flawed. And the Pope looks drunk all the time.
If you really wanted to know if God is real, you would stop trolling this forum and seek Him.
How?

I came to this religion forum because I wanted to see if the believers here had anything concrete to base their belief in god on. Turns out, nobody has any real proof. Watch, you're just going to blow me off with homilies, not actual proof.

Pope Francis extends power to forgive abortion - CNN

The Pope gave priests the power to forgive the sin of abortion.

I wonder if the church did this for the Germans murdering Jews in the 1940's.

Na, they were smarter than that back then.
According to Jesus every sin can be forgiven except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

Jesus already died on the cross for our sins, so that bill is already paid in full.
I have faith that Jesus already died for my sins and paid that bill for me, it says so in the bible, doesn't it? What don't you understand?

Our universe may have come from an exploding black hole from another universe. You just don't know.
We know that is wrong. Learn some science.

I have faith that Jesus already died for my sins and paid that bill for me, it says so in the bible, doesn't it? What don't you understand?
I understand you just lied.

How?

I came to this religion forum because I wanted to see if the believers here had anything concrete to base their belief in god on. Turns out, nobody has any real proof. Watch, you're just going to blow me off with homilies, not actual proof.
I'm blowing you off because all you offer is childish bullsh*t like the Pope looks drunk and pedos are running things.

How?

<coughing> bullshit.

Science doesn't know where the BB came from.

A true statement. Suck it up, princess.

Stephen Hawking and Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity say otherwise.

How?

I'm blowing you off because all you offer is childish bullsh*t like the Pope looks drunk and pedos are running things.
I'm asking you to prove your god to me and you're getting all huffy and changing the subject to give yourself an out. Happens all the time here.

A true statement. Suck it up, princess.
<coughing> bullshit

How?

<coughing> bullshit.
Just because you couldn't prove your god to me doesn't mean someone else might not be able to.

Then link me to where it explains where all the matter came from at the BB.

How?

I'm asking you to prove your god to me and you're getting all huffy and changing the subject to give yourself an out. Happens all the time here.
I’ve done it dozens of times. You keep rejecting it without good reason. The only way you will ever know is to test it for yourself. Something you have never or will never do because you have too much faith in yourself that you can’t be wrong about anything.

Then link me to where it explains where all the matter came from at the BB.
This universe. Look it up.

How?

<coughing> bullshit.
Just because you couldn't prove your god to me doesn't mean someone else might not be able to.
There is no evidence you will accept.

Forum List

Back