Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

self defense should not be allowed when there were other options
Do we refuse a woman an abortion because she carelessly hooked up with a guy who disappeared as soon as he found out she was pregnant?
Do we refuse a drug addict treatment because he knew he could become addicted when he started using?
Do we turn gang bangers away from the ER because they were shot during a drug deal gone bad?

For each of these, there are other options that would have prevented them from getting into the situation they are in.

Watch how the msm media or the American Pravda, covers it.

Calling for retaliation.

I bet you didn't know that he did not fire the first shot did you?

He went there for whatever reason but trouble found him quickly and you fucking know it.
He went there with the intention of shooting people with a deadly weapon. He had no means of doing anything other than that

You know it

I know it

We all know it

I bet you didn't know that he did not fire the first shot did you?

He went there for whatever reason but trouble found him quickly and you fucking know it.

My first post in this thread was that I thought he would walk. Check it. First page.

That does not mean I think he was right. I think he’s an ass and I think he went looking for trouble. He found it. He wants to be a hero. And those people never do well.

And KR could have avoided killing people "in self defense" if HE stayed home

You are confused Moon Bat.

The filthy ass protesters were out to cause trouble. They had burned, destroyed and attacked people in that city for two days prior and the day of the incident.

If your point is that nobody should have provided protection to the community because the stupid police sure as hell weren't doing it because of Left Wing ass kissing Democrat leadership then that is a piss poor excuse.

You stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats always ignore the fact that it was the Negroes and ANTIFA shitheads that did six months of rioting, destruction, burning, intimidation, attacks and murders. They are not the good guys. They are the assholes that the filthy Democrats protected.

Kyle was there to clean up the mess the shitheads did and to provide medical aid if needed. He was attacked by the crazy mob because he helped to put out a fire.

He was the good guy. The Negroes, ANTIFA and the Democrat leadership were the bad guys.

The filthy ass protesters were out to cause trouble.
I don't disagree that this is true of some of them.

Kyle was doing the same. He brought a gun to "defend property". He intended to kill people

Good question but the other people were not law enforcement, but I will play along and if the Cops intent were to arrest him but he refused to surrender then the Law Enforcement had every right to use lethal force.

Now the people chasing him had no legal right to chase him and should have waited for law enforcement instead to deal with the child.

Penelope posted the word Vigilante and what describes the word, so as she claim the child was one what you just did is described what the other people were also doing that night.

Do I believe he walks on the murder charges?

Yes, but not on the gun possession charge…
Agree.

But then what is a Citizen's Arrest? Or does that state not have a citizen's arrest law, I'm wondering?

He did AWESOME! He shot 3 rioters and was able to kill 2 of them. I'd like to see you do better under those circumstances.

First. I’m not dumb enough to suit up and head to a riot with full Battle Rattle. Second. I’m not dumb enough to get in a shootout with unknown numbers of hostiles where my only option is to run for my life before the crowd arrives.

Unlike you I’m law abiding. When the cops say leave the area. I leave the area.

First. I’m not dumb enough to suit up and head to a riot with full Battle Rattle. Second. I’m not dumb enough to get in a shootout with unknown numbers of hostiles where my only option is to run for my life before the crowd arrives.

Unlike you I’m law abiding. When the cops say leave the area. I leave the area.
Yes, if the left wing rioters had left the area, none of this would have happened. Good point!

1) Kyle will walk. I probably AGREE (Now on 11/11). In My Opinion from watching the Trial.

2) Not enough evidence, and I truly NOW (11/11) believe Kyle was stupid to go to Kenosha, but he did, he found himself in that 3am spot (not really 3am) and reacted, and reactions have consequences.

3) The young man put himself in a position he could have easily avoided. (by not going)
But he didn't, and that has consequences.

4) I truly believe he was scared, but, he put himself in that position.

5) He killed a man, FACT, at the gas station. FACT. Self defense, Sure (Maybe) . But, he DID kill a man.

6) True or Not? On # 5. (not on Self Defense, but on the FACT that a man was Killed by Kyle.)

7) Then, he got chased for killing that man.
Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.
Because he killed a man at the gas station.

My Conclusion: I think Kyle will be Acquitted, or some type of Mistrial.
I Don't think this (upcoming acquittal) will be incorrect, I truly NOW believe that he went there for ONE PURPOSE, and it ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

Putting all Politics aside, can you discuss ANY of the 7 talking points.

The first failure is the politicians that allowed all these riots to take place. There should never have been a need for someone like Kyle Rittenhouse to enter Kenosha. On one hand I applaud Kyle Rittenhouse for taking action that politicians refused to take which led to police forces standing by watching the destruction. On the other hand, never a good idea to enter a riot area armed if you have no personal need to be there. But bad judgment isn't on trial here. Kyle Rittenhouse should walk free.

1) Kyle will walk. I probably AGREE (Now on 11/11). In My Opinion from watching the Trial.

2) Not enough evidence, and I truly NOW (11/11) believe Kyle was stupid to go to Kenosha, but he did, he found himself in that 3am spot (not really 3am) and reacted, and reactions have consequences.

3) The young man put himself in a position he could have easily avoided. (by not going)

5) He killed a man, FACT, at the gas station. FACT. Self defense, Sure (Maybe) . But, he DID kill a man.

6) True or Not? On # 5. (not on Self Defense, but on the FACT that a man was Killed by Kyle.)

Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.

I Don't think this (upcoming acquittal) will be incorrect, I truly NOW believe that he went there for ONE PURPOSE, and it ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

Godboy couldn't follow your direction where you asked Putting all Politics aside, can you discuss ANY of the 7 talking points.

I don't disagree that this is true of some of them.

Kyle was doing the same. He brought a gun to "defend property". He intended to kill people

No, you are confused.

Kyle did not bring the gun to defend property. He brought the gun to defend himself. He said that and so did the other people in his group that testified.

You have to remember that the Negro/ANTIFA mob had been destroying property, attacking people and intimidating people. Many of them were armed and it was prudent for Kyle and the other Patriots to protect themselves.

Just remember that he was attacked for helping to put out a fire started by the ANTFA scum. Had the boy not had a weapon he would be dead now.

Yes, if the left wing rioters had left the area, none of this would have happened. Good point!
Is that what we have to do? We have to cower to your bully tactics?

This is what we did in 2000 and it's how Republicans stole the 2000 election. They showed up to the recount and started a riot. Democrats did no such thing.

Republicans tried this same tactic again at the Capitol in January. And if us Democrats would have shown up in equal numbers, Democrats would have died. Hell, you guys killed 5 police officers and roughed up many more.

This is what happens when Republicans run around with guns. He wasn't a cop, he should not have taken a gun to a riot. By all rights he was an active shooter and anyone carrying a gun should have taken him out just like he took people out.

the entire night is chaos, the trial has been over since the dude said he pointed his gun at kyle

seems everyone there was stupid to be there...and yes he was just 17 ...but guess what people that age go to jail daily..and yes he found himself in a 3 am spot (have not heard that term in a long time)..you have a young man or immature one...in chaos armed with a rifle..he could have simply walked away when he realized he was in over his head.. 17 is a stupid age...another saying..young dumb and full of cum...

where are the consequences for his mother? she transported him there? somehow i just cant image that...i am a mother...i would never take my son to a riot (hell he is still upset he had to go with me to see bill clinton speak, i did not ask him to but he felt like there could be trouble) When my son was 17...my other saying....he does not start trouble but is there to give it a hand once it starts...

his post interviews show a hubris ...he may have been scared that night but since then has been enabled by his supporters who have made this political as has his detractors but none of that matters...only his actions that night...the outcome is simple...and will unfortunately i am afraid cause riots no matter who wins or loses.

self defense? he could have simply walked away...the videos show people in the fore ground simply walking around...removing himself from the chaos would have removed him and preventing the needless killing of another person.

kyle lied about this...about the shouting "get him" and the chasing...he was chased once it was realized he has killed someone...now did he really tell the police he shot a man and they told him to go home?
He really didnt have to lie or for that matter take the stand? do you think it was a mistake to put him on the stand? were his tears real or total bs?

i fear he will become a martyr if convicted and a hero if not. It is like....let the riots begin...no matter the verdict. I hope I am wrong. I do not see a real conviction with the chaos of that night. Will he become a social outcast or a hero to other young men...only time will tell..
Why should he become a social outcast? The prosecution witness admitted he had his gun pointed at him FIRST
Joe Biden should DROP 💀 DEAD ! Remember when he called him a White Supremacist? EVERYONE was WHITE!!

And KR could have avoided killing people "in self defense" if HE stayed home
Everyone at the riot including the three shot could have avoided it by staying home.

The riot created an unsafe environment anyone that attended should have no expectation of being safe.

None involved with this situation were smart enough to stay away, terrible tragedy.

The FACT is, Democrats in charge of that shithole city allowed the situation to happen. They should had run in there with the cops and arrested every BLM/Antifa idiot. Instead citizens had to ban together and protect their property and themselves.

The videos clearly show the maniac chasing Kyle, he shot him until he stopped. Then the mob chased him and tried to lynch him. Jump Kick man, skateboard thug, and the Satanic “Paramedic” with a handgun, all ran at him and attacked him. They did not know for a fact he had shot anyone, it’s just what people were saying. Nor did they care to consider it was self defense. They were a true lynch mob, and took it upon themselves to become Kyle’s judge, jury, and executioner. Thankfully Kyle had a weapon and defended himself.

Forum List

Back