Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

where are the consequences for his mother? she transported him there? somehow i just cant image that...i am a mother...i would never take my son to a riot
His mother drove him there, with the gun? I haven't paid attention to him and trial etc since it happened, and did not know his mother drove them there????

What if the two people chasing him after he killed that man, were cops with guns....???

Would it be self defense, if he shot the cops with guns running after him, because he thought they were going to kill him???
Good question but the other people were not law enforcement, but I will play along and if the Cops intent were to arrest him but he refused to surrender then the Law Enforcement had every right to use lethal force.

Now the people chasing him had no legal right to chase him and should have waited for law enforcement instead to deal with the child.

Penelope posted the word Vigilante and what describes the word, so as she claim the child was one what you just did is described what the other people were also doing that night.

Do I believe he walks on the murder charges?

Yes, but not on the gun possession charge…

1) Kyle will walk. I probably AGREE (Now on 11/11). In My Opinion from watching the Trial.

2) Not enough evidence, and I truly NOW (11/11) believe Kyle was stupid to go to Kenosha, but he did, he found himself in that 3am spot (not really 3am) and reacted, and reactions have consequences.

3) The young man put himself in a position he could have easily avoided. (by not going)
But he didn't, and that has consequences.

4) I truly believe he was scared, but, he put himself in that position.

5) He killed a man, FACT, at the gas station. FACT. Self defense, Sure (Maybe) . But, he DID kill a man.

6) True or Not? On # 5. (not on Self Defense, but on the FACT that a man was Killed by Kyle.)

7) Then, he got chased for killing that man.
Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.
Because he killed a man at the gas station.

My Conclusion: I think Kyle will be Acquitted, or some type of Mistrial.
I Don't think this (upcoming acquittal) will be incorrect, I truly NOW believe that he went there for ONE PURPOSE, and it ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

Putting all Politics aside, can you discuss ANY of the 7 talking points.
If you carry a gun, there are very very very strict rules about what you should and shouldnt do if you carry a gun. He broke a lot of them.

We can’t stop someone from carrying a gun. But there should be consequences for misbehavior if you do.

There's a word for him:

plural noun: vigilantes
  1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.
It was interesting what he said when asked why he could shoot a man with a gun but that guy shouldn’t have shot him. He said because he was coming at me.

Well this guy had a gun too and he was running toward a lot of people who might have had guns. Would they have been justified shooting him?

So this prick with a gun had a hard time with someone else having a gun. Interesting.

My points:

1. The protesters could have avoided being harmed by staying at home.

2. The stupid Democrat leadership refused to protect property giving the protesters the green light to destroy anything they wanted.

3. Some in the community decided to provide protection that the police was unwilling to do.

4. The protesters, being militant in the first place, felt further enabled by the fact the police was letting them get away with destruction and they felt they could confront those people protecting the community.

5. The attack on Kyle was the result of the violent protesters thinking they had a right to intimidate anybody that opposed them.

6. Kyle acted in justified self defense.

7. The Democrat DA unlawfully brought charges against Kyle and that is an attack on the right to keep and bear arms for self defense.

The fact that someone had the option to stay home simply does not negate their right to self defense.

If I go to Walmart in a part of town I know is dangerous, and I get car jacked, is that my fault for not going to one in a nicer area? If I shoot the car jacker, is my right to self defense invalid because I had other options?

The fact that someone had the option to stay home simply does not negate their right to self defense.

If I go to Walmart in a part of town I know is dangerous, and I get car jacked, is that my fault for not going to one in a nicer area? If I shoot the car jacker, is my right to self defense invalid because I had other options?

Kind of a false equivalency. First. For this to be applicable we have to modify the situation of your scenario.

First. The Walmart would have to be off limits to everyone. Including you. And second. You would have to be carrying the gun illegally.

Now. In that case. You tell me.

Kind of a false equivalency. First. For this to be applicable we have to modify the situation of your scenario.

First. The Walmart would have to be off limits to everyone. Including you. And second. You would have to be carrying the gun illegally.

Now. In that case. You tell me.
all irrelevant to me being allowed to defend my own life against deadly attack by other criminals.

for your scenario to be applicable everyone involved in Kyles situation would have to be legal and doing nothing wrong.

A lot of mistakes happened that night...

From his family and friends who should have demanded that he not take part at all to demanding that if he did go he needed to be on the roof and stay on the roof out of harms way.

The situation was so fluid and rapidly changing... environmental or situational awareness is not exactly something that Kyle was especially good at...target selection was perfect...no issues there at all.

Yes, he is going to walk, but the process is his punishment. That's what was decided by the prosecutor when he made his charges that he was going to charge Kyle with... "punishment by process".

Knows he couldn't get a conviction because he strongly suspected self defense with the videos being posted Livestream all over social media...so he decided to punish him with the process of going for murder2.

And that right there should outrage people.
Because if this wasn't such a political story and Kyle couldn't afford such a good defense (although an average one would suffice with as bad as this prosecuting attorney is) he might not be looking at going free.

Which would be a travesty.

7) Then, he got chased for killing that man.
Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.
The only thing that made this a problem for those shot is that they didn't have personal knowledge that he killed anyone. The crowd said "get him" and they tried. Even if they did witness it, they made a mistake attacking someone who is armed, especially when he is running away. Let him retreat and let the cops handle it.

This kid travelled across state lines with an illegally obtained gun supposedly to defend someone else's property.

He was a pudgy 17 yr old with no martial arts training. He didn't bring a baseball bat. He didn't bring a club. He brought with him an illegally obtained assault rifle.

An assault fifle has one purpose. To kill people. He went to "defend property" clearly with the intent of killing people and he procedded to do exactly that. He didn't have the ability to do anything BUT shoot people with a deadly weapon.

He may well get off...but we all know he intended to kill people that night

self defense should not be allowed when there were other options
Lots of people had other options, the guys the kid shot had other options as well. He put himself in danger, and everyone else in this riot had other options. Sad it ended in the of people Losing their lives unfortunately people do stupid things and pay.

The kid wasn’t that smart and he should have stayed away, and he should not of been chased.

I think he gets off, except the weapons charge, I still believe he isn’t the brightest, he was looking for trouble, however everyone out their was not the brightest and looking for trouble, and they all found it, even the victims, who also had other options.

all irrelevant to me being allowed to defend my own life against deadly attack by other criminals.

for your scenario to be applicable everyone involved in Kyles situation would have to be legal and doing nothing wrong.

No. But Kyle should have been. He went looking for trouble. And found it.

This kid travelled across state lines with an illegally obtained gun supposedly to defend someone else's property.
That is not true. Why do you repeat this lie the media has told you?

That gun never left the state of Wisconsin.
He was a pudgy 17 yr old with no martial arts training. He didn't bring a baseball bat. He didn't bring a club. He brought with him an illegally obtained assault rifle.
Yes, we know you hate him.

He did not carry with him an assault rifle. He carried with him a sporting rifle. An assault rifle has the ability to shoot full-auto. We have to correct you dumb fucks on this point because your info masters, whom you parrot, are disingenuously trying to conflate the two. we know you're too fucking uninformed to know the difference. Listen to us, not them.

An assault fifle has one purpose. To kill people. He went to "defend property" clearly with the intent of killing people and he procedded to do exactly that. He didn't have the ability to do anything BUT shoot people with a deadly weapon.
Not an assault rifle. See above.

Every gun designed ever has one purpose. To send projectiles out the barrel at a high rate of speed.

The purpose of a handgun is what? You don't hunt with handguns.

Again, you prove yourself to be nothing more than a media parrot. You don't have the mental capacity to consider all of these issues on your own. You need someone to tell you what to think and do.

He may well get off...but we all know he intended to kill people that night
They intended to kill him first. PERIOD!!!

Those fucking assholes even said they wanted to kill him. That's the kind of filth they are. I bet you don't even know that that Ziminski ass hat is the one who fired the first shot. You didn't know that did you? Your media masters, who give you all your information and all of your opinions, didn't tell you that did they?

You are a parrot.

That isn't the point westwall.

To the thinking of these folks, they don't believe anyone can ever find an illegal gun, so if everyone is disarmed, then the only folks with guns, will be the police.

I can't tell you how many times I have read on this forum, in YouTube comments, on FB, everywhere. . . the kid was at fault just for being in possession of a gun.

:rolleyes:

HE PROVOKED THEM. IT IS HIS FAULT THEY GOT ANGRY!!!!!!!!

IF HE HAD JUST LET THEM RIOT AND LEFT THE GUN OUT OF IT!!!

:rolleyes:
and they never say why the other guys, having guns illegally are not held to same standard.

Forum List

Back