Rittenhouse booed off stage

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Mark Hertzberg/Getty Images

Apparently Kyle was at an event where pundits on the right at the University of Memphis. But things soured quickly as protestors began to jeer him and ask him questions he seemed perplexed to answer. Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make deragatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah

I remember when the shootings first occurred as the racist card was thrown at him, and he replied that he supported BLM. Since that time, I kinda saw this coming. Kyle takes these mindless and hateful racist accusations to heart, and he is still a kid who does not really understand the Left and what they are about. If he killed himself tomorrow in despair over the hurtful things they yelled at him, they would dance on his grave.

Kyle needs to either grow up and get a clue, or stop making these public events. If he expects to ever be treated with dignity and respect from the left, he is just as clueless as the average Leftist is in general.

Rittenhouse is the champion of the pro-gun lobby in America. He needs to be suipported for the sake of bringing about new rules in America on permitting gun violence remedies of dealing with the commies.

What answers to what questions did they not like?
When the protester alleged that Kirk has “said a lot of racist things,” Rittenhouse immediately grew defensive.

“Like what? What racist things has Charlie Kirk said?” he fired back from the podium. “We’re gonna have a bit of a dialogue of what racist things Charlie Kirk said.”

The protester was unfazed.

“He says that we shouldn't celebrate Juneteenth, we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King Day—we should be working those days. He called Ketanji Brown Jackson an affirmative action hire, he said all this nonsense about George Floyd, and he said he’d be scared if a Black pilot was on a plane. Does that not seem racist?”

“I don’t know anything about that,” Rittenhouse said, prompting jeers from the room.

“After all the things I just told you, would you consider that hate speech?” the protester asked.

“I’m not gonna comment on that,” Rittenhouse answered, as the room once again erupted in boos. Rittenhouse waited on stage for a beat, but stormed off after he was approached by one of the event’s organizers. He did not look back or make any other comments as he left the stage.

The boos turned to cheers as he walked off.

He gave no answers.

Of course, they called Kyle the same things, even Biden called him a white supremacist even though he has zero evidence for doing so.

That idiot found a college yet?
He still is a child, for all intensive purposes, who is naive to the evil Left

At the end of the day though, I hope this turns out good for the kid.

He needs to understand more about what the Left is really about.

For example, he once said he supported BLM. He needs to understand that BLM just virtue signals caring for Black, but in reality, just a group of self-proclaimed Marxists, Marxist who either have no idea that Karl Marx was an ardent racist or don't give a damn.

When the protester alleged that Kirk has “said a lot of racist things,” Rittenhouse immediately grew defensive.

“Like what? What racist things has Charlie Kirk said?” he fired back from the podium. “We’re gonna have a bit of a dialogue of what racist things Charlie Kirk said.”

“He says that we shouldn't celebrate Juneteenth, we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King Day—we should be working those days. He called Ketanji Brown Jackson an affirmative action hire, he said all this nonsense about George Floyd, and he said he’d be scared if a Black pilot was on a plane. Does that not seem racist?”

“I don’t know anything about that,” Rittenhouse said, prompting jeers from the room.

“After all the things I just told you, would you consider that hate speech?” the protester asked.

“I’m not gonna comment on that,” Rittenhouse answered, as the room once again erupted in boos. Rittenhouse waited on stage for a beat, but stormed off after he was approached by one of the event’s organizers. He did not look back or make any other comments as he left the stage.

He gave no answers.

Of course, they called Kyle the same things, even Biden called him a white supremacist even though he has zero evidence for doing so.

They didnt like Kyle defending Charlie Kirk?

I dont know that means Kyle should stop being pro America and pro 2A.

There is alot I disagree with Kirk about alot that I agree with him as well. He is very smart.

He and James Lindsay are great to get information from.

They didnt like Kyle defending Charlie Kirk?

I dont know that means Kyle should stop being pro America and pro 2A.

There is alot I disagree with Kirk about alot that I agree with him as well. He is very smart.

He and James Lindsay are great to get information from.
He wanted to but did not now to.

He was in over his head, probably just do to maturity issues.

Apparently Kyle was at an event where pundits on the right at the University of Memphis. But things soured quickly as protestors began to jeer him and ask him questions he seemed perplexed to answer. Eventually, he just began to cry and run off as they continued to mock him and make deragatory statements about him, the usual, such as you are a racist blah, blah blah

I remember when the shootings first occurred as the racist card was thrown at him, and he replied that he supported BLM. Since that time, I kinda saw this coming. Kyle takes these mindless and hateful racist accusations to heart, and he is still a kid who does not really understand the Left and what they are about. If he killed himself tomorrow in despair over the hurtful things they yelled at him, they would dance on his grave.

Kyle needs to either grow up and get a clue, or stop making these public events. If he expects to ever be treated with dignity and respect from the left, he is just as clueless as the average Leftist is in general.
If I were booed off the stage by those hateful racist blacks with chips on the shoulders I would take pride in it....

He gave no answers.

I dont consider it hate speech

Libs may disagree with Kirk but its not racism to criticize a black person

I stopped at "apparently"
And Yahoonews.

Youhave to love the hecklers veto by those who claim to respect free speech.

Not allowing someone to speak is BITCH AF.

Let them speak, then disprove their position.

The one with the most compelling facts will win.

If you do NOT want the other person to speak, it always looks like you cannot even defend your own opinions.

Last edited:
Rittenhouse is the champion of the pro-gun lobby in America. He needs to be suipported for the sake of bringing about new rules in America on permitting gun violence remedies of dealing with the commies.
^ dErP! 🤪

Forum List

Back