Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
1) Kyle will walk. I probably AGREE (Now on 11/11). In My Opinion from watching the Trial.

2) Not enough evidence, and I truly NOW (11/11) believe Kyle was stupid to go to Kenosha, but he did, he found himself in that 3am spot (not really 3am) and reacted, and reactions have consequences.

3) The young man put himself in a position he could have easily avoided. (by not going)
But he didn't, and that has consequences.

4) I truly believe he was scared, but, he put himself in that position.

5) He killed a man, FACT, at the gas station. FACT. Self defense, Sure (Maybe) . But, he DID kill a man.

6) True or Not? On # 5. (not on Self Defense, but on the FACT that a man was Killed by Kyle.)

7) Then, he got chased for killing that man.
Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.
Because he killed a man at the gas station.

My Conclusion: I think Kyle will be Acquitted, or some type of Mistrial.
I Don't think this (upcoming acquittal) will be incorrect, I truly NOW believe that he went there for ONE PURPOSE, and it ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

Putting all Politics aside, can you discuss ANY of the 7 talking points.

1) Kyle will walk. I probably AGREE (Now on 11/11). In My Opinion from watching the Trial.
the entire night is chaos, the trial has been over since the dude said he pointed his gun at kyle
2) Not enough evidence, and I truly NOW (11/11) believe Kyle was stupid to go to Kenosha, but he did, he found himself in that 3am spot (not really 3am) and reacted, and reactions have consequences.
seems everyone there was stupid to be there...and yes he was just 17 ...but guess what people that age go to jail daily..and yes he found himself in a 3 am spot (have not heard that term in a long time)..you have a young man or immature one...in chaos armed with a rifle..he could have simply walked away when he realized he was in over his head.. 17 is a stupid age...another saying..young dumb and full of cum...
3) The young man put himself in a position he could have easily avoided. (by not going)

where are the consequences for his mother? she transported him there? somehow i just cant image that...i am a mother...i would never take my son to a riot (hell he is still upset he had to go with me to see bill clinton speak, i did not ask him to but he felt like there could be trouble) When my son was 17...my other saying....he does not start trouble but is there to give it a hand once it starts...
his post interviews show a hubris ...he may have been scared that night but since then has been enabled by his supporters who have made this political as has his detractors but none of that matters...only his actions that night...the outcome is simple...and will unfortunately i am afraid cause riots no matter who wins or loses.
5) He killed a man, FACT, at the gas station. FACT. Self defense, Sure (Maybe) . But, he DID kill a man.

self defense? he could have simply walked away...the videos show people in the fore ground simply walking around...removing himself from the chaos would have removed him and preventing the needless killing of another person.
6) True or Not? On # 5. (not on Self Defense, but on the FACT that a man was Killed by Kyle.)

Why was there a chase down the street, because he previously killed a man, Self Defense or not.
kyle lied about this...about the shouting "get him" and the chasing...he was chased once it was realized he has killed someone...now did he really tell the police he shot a man and they told him to go home?
He really didnt have to lie or for that matter take the stand? do you think it was a mistake to put him on the stand? were his tears real or total bs?
I Don't think this (upcoming acquittal) will be incorrect, I truly NOW believe that he went there for ONE PURPOSE, and it ENDED DIFFERENTLY.

i fear he will become a martyr if convicted and a hero if not. It is like....let the riots begin...no matter the verdict. I hope I am wrong. I do not see a real conviction with the chaos of that night. Will he become a social outcast or a hero to other young men...only time will tell..

There's a word for him:

plural noun: vigilantes
  1. a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate.

the entire night is chaos, the trial has been over since the dude said he pointed his gun at kyle

seems everyone there was stupid to be there...and yes he was just 17 ...but guess what people that age go to jail daily..and yes he found himself in a 3 am spot (have not heard that term in a long time)..you have a young man or immature one...in chaos armed with a rifle..he could have simply walked away when he realized he was in over his head.. 17 is a stupid age...another saying..young dumb and full of cum...

where are the consequences for his mother? she transported him there? somehow i just cant image that...i am a mother...i would never take my son to a riot (hell he is still upset he had to go with me to see bill clinton speak, i did not ask him to but he felt like there could be trouble) When my son was 17...my other saying....he does not start trouble but is there to give it a hand once it starts...

his post interviews show a hubris ...he may have been scared that night but since then has been enabled by his supporters who have made this political as has his detractors but none of that matters...only his actions that night...the outcome is simple...and will unfortunately i am afraid cause riots no matter who wins or loses.

self defense? he could have simply walked away...the videos show people in the fore ground simply walking around...removing himself from the chaos would have removed him and preventing the needless killing of another person.

kyle lied about this...about the shouting "get him" and the chasing...he was chased once it was realized he has killed someone...now did he really tell the police he shot a man and they told him to go home?
He really didnt have to lie or for that matter take the stand? do you think it was a mistake to put him on the stand? were his tears real or total bs?

i fear he will become a martyr if convicted and a hero if not. It is like....let the riots begin...no matter the verdict. I hope I am wrong. I do not see a real conviction with the chaos of that night. Will he become a social outcast or a hero to other young men...only time will tell..
He will be a hero to other vigilantes.

There's is a lot of idiots in prison that do stupid stuff, might as well open the doors to them.

okay MisterBeale why did you laugh at that......should one be allowed to claim self defense if there are other options?

What other options were there? The pedo and other assholes decided they wanted to murder him because he put out their arson fire.

When someone wants to kill you what orher option do you have?

self defense should not be allowed when there were other options
That's an interesting POV.

If the fundamentalist Christians stripped you of your natural law rights guaranteed in the Constituation, and made that argument in front of the Surpreme Court, saying. . . .

"Abortion should not be allowed when other options are available," how would you feel?

. . . if criminals trespass and threaten your property or your life, according to western traditions of natural law written by Aquinas, Mill, and many other enlightenment thinkers upon which our founders looked for inspiration, than many of the rights which YOU cherish are guaranteed? :sigh2:

Would become only codes and privilege to be granted by the state at the whim of a bureaucrat.

If you would rather be a subject than a free citizen. . . sure, apply to a common-wealth nation, and become property of the monarchy. :rolleyes:

What other options were there? The pedo and other assholes decided they wanted to murder him because he put out their arson fire.

When someone wants to kill you what orher option do you have?
That isn't the point westwall.

To the thinking of these folks, they don't believe anyone can ever find an illegal gun, so if everyone is disarmed, then the only folks with guns, will be the police.

I can't tell you how many times I have read on this forum, in YouTube comments, on FB, everywhere. . . the kid was at fault just for being in possession of a gun.

:rolleyes:

HE PROVOKED THEM. IT IS HIS FAULT THEY GOT ANGRY!!!!!!!!

IF HE HAD JUST LET THEM RIOT AND LEFT THE GUN OUT OF IT!!!

:rolleyes:

and why are you putting things in my post i did not say? seems you have your own agenda here.....

i am a gun owner...do i take my gun into another state looking for trouble...no i dont

He killed 2 men and will be punished.
If he was black you wouldn't say that.

and why are you putting things in my post i did not say? seems you have your own agenda here.....

i am a gun owner...do i take my gun into another state looking for trouble...no i dont
And what right do people have to burn down and loot others properties? By your logic. They were coming from their dwellings to other places outside those dwellings. They were looking for trouble. And if the Police acted as they should of, it would have ended. Riots that keep going like a TV series that gets renewed over and over means there is something else going on.

What if the two people chasing him after he killed that man, were cops with guns....???

Would it be self defense, if he shot the cops with guns running after him, because he thought they were going to kill him???

Last edited:
Too bad Democrats had already imposed their will for chaos, destruction and anarchy on Kenosha. Too bad they weren't confronted by police and neutralized-arrested. Having said that, Kyle should have probably stayed away from Kenosha. He put himself in a bad position just like the people he ended up shooting. But that's just poor judgement, not criminal. And his reaction to being cornered-threatened is definitely self defense. Unfortunately the rioters, who were the true criminals, continue to live their useless lives as if nothing ever happened.

All of that would be great news.....he seems justified in killing those folks....

And he can serve as a hero and inspiration to others to stand up to BLM and Antifa and the CRT-tranny mobs.

I think you are right. Kyle was a blistering idiot of epic proportions. But other than the weapons charge I think he’s going to walk.

Forum List

Back