Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

I'm surprised at some of these comments:

Four police officers shot dead at coffee shop near Parkland | Breaking news - The News Tribune | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

ClownPosse wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:17 AM:

This is what happens, and will cntinue to happen when you have s State the values the criminal above society !

Another Washington State Hug-a-Thug moment !

PaulDF wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:03 AM:

Sadness for all involved; and anger towards Liberals who enable such senseless loss.

The more armed and capable citizens who are willing to take self-defense seriously, the less something like this is possible.

In Florida, we have a significant percentage of the population trained, and armed, and you don't see massacres like this. We the people must stand for something, and we won't stand for this.

This is an awful incident but regarding your comments I would assume all 4 of these police officers were armed and they were killed by armed citizens, if 4 well trained Police Officers were killed joe six pack who has a gun wouldnt have stood a chance in this scenario.

pretty much...it's one thing if the officers saw them coming.

You can have a bazooka it wouldn't make a difference if you are in a coffee shop relaxing and someone just comes up and blasts you out of no where.

Heart goes out to the families of the 4 fallen...

Of late, I do not take anything Fox News seriously, I used to at one time, like an idiot.

Fox News, like many, enhance, embellish or flat out deceive the viewer for ratings. You want what may be the truth, wait a few days. :eusa_liar:

Then go to ANY other source other than fox.

EXACTLY :eusa_angel: That's precisley what I have done! Haven't watched 20 seconds of Fox in weeks n weeks, and the cloud cover has lifted from my eyeballs and the fuzz came out of my brain...........ok....:lol: don't say it......:lol:

so what's on MSNBC right now? It sure as hell ain't news.. lessee, that leaves CNN.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cannot believe anyone would 'make light' of something like this story.
Only one thing I could say, "Not Cool", well there is but I am gonna sit on my hands.

Thanks for the opinion, Mr President.

:lol: Says One of those salivating at the whole stolen/hacked email climate incident.

Question remains is why these four were picked out specifically.

Salivated? Damn you are one stupid puppy, Dog. I was entertained by it, nothing more. A couple of posts musing on the hilarity of it is hardly 'salivating'.... but I guess it suits your purpose to overstate things - you're quite the typical liberal at times.

This is an awful incident but regarding your comments I would assume all 4 of these police officers were armed and they were killed by armed citizens, if 4 well trained Police Officers were killed joe six pack who has a gun wouldnt have stood a chance in this scenario.

pretty much...it's one thing if the officers saw them coming.

You can have a bazooka it wouldn't make a difference if you are in a coffee shop relaxing and someone just comes up and blasts you out of no where.

Heart goes out to the families of the 4 fallen...

not to mention (correct me if I'm wrong) that police officers wear holsters that lock their firearms in to prevent criminals from snatching them out. I'm thinking it would be pretty hard to unlock and draw from a sitting position.

I'm surprised at some of these comments:

Four police officers shot dead at coffee shop near Parkland | Breaking news - The News Tribune | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

ClownPosse wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:17 AM:

This is what happens, and will cntinue to happen when you have s State the values the criminal above society !

Another Washington State Hug-a-Thug moment !

PaulDF wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:03 AM:

Sadness for all involved; and anger towards Liberals who enable such senseless loss.

The more armed and capable citizens who are willing to take self-defense seriously, the less something like this is possible.

In Florida, we have a significant percentage of the population trained, and armed, and you don't see massacres like this. We the people must stand for something, and we won't stand for this.

Huggy had the same problem. They're not my comments. I just found them interesting. And I don't know what the gun laws are like in the Seattle area. In Arkansas, there would've been a good chance that several people in the coffee shop would've been armed. Of course, the criminals would not know who was armed, which is usually a deterrent. And the cops were caught off-guard, so it doesn't matter how much training they had. Don't sell 'Joe Six-pack' short. Armed citizens can and do prevent crime. When the criminals started shooting, the officers may not have survived, but the perps probably wouldn't have survived, either.

Thanks for the opinion, Mr President.

:lol: Says One of those salivating at the whole stolen/hacked email climate incident.

Question remains is why these four were picked out specifically.

and why does it have to be that they are dirty

there are 1001 other scenarios that could play out

Perhaps they are in the narcotics division and it was a targeted hit or perhaps it was gang unit.

Perhaps one of them was an arresting officer of the perp who did the shooting and he wanted his revenge.

Do you really think when I arrest someone it's the last time I ever see them? Could they have been dirty? Maybe. However, lets show them a little respect and not assume they were dirty right off the bat. There are 1000 possibilities why they could have been targeted with only 1 being "dirty"

Salivated? Damn you are one stupid puppy, Dog. I was entertained by it, nothing more. A couple of posts musing on the hilarity of it is hardly 'salivating'.... but I guess it suits your purpose to overstate things - you're quite the typical liberal at times.

Well tell us Nancy Drew, why were these cops picked out specifically? It was a planned ambush obviously.

And nice to see that continuing abuse of words that you continue to show you have no knowledge of. :thup:

Hey, I'm just looking at the limited facts available objectively.

The odds that these four cops were simply picked at random is slim to none. So it's highly probable that they were targeted for a reason. What that reason may be is pure speculation at this point, but them being involved in something unseemly is certainly among the reasonable choices.

Huggy had the same problem. They're not my comments. I just found them interesting. And I don't know what the gun laws are like in the Seattle area. In Arkansas, there would've been a good chance that several people in the coffee shop would've been armed. Of course, the criminals would not know who was armed, which is usually a deterrent. And the cops were caught off-guard, so it doesn't matter how much training they had. Don't sell 'Joe Six-pack' short. Armed citizens can and do prevent crime. When the criminals started shooting, the officers may not have survived, but the perps probably wouldn't have survived, either.

A guy that would ambush 4 police officers would have no problem slaughtering a few more people in a coffee shop if he thought they were armed and going to fight him.

The odds that these four cops were simply picked at random is slim to none. So it's highly probable that they were targeted for a reason. What that reason may be is pure speculation at this point, but them being involved in something unseemly is certainly among the reasonable choices.

That or they arrested the wrong person so to speak.

Or it is very possible this guy just wanted to kill cops and these are the first 4 he came across.

Then go to ANY other source other than fox.

EXACTLY :eusa_angel: That's precisley what I have done! Haven't watched 20 seconds of Fox in weeks n weeks, and the cloud cover has lifted from my eyeballs and the fuzz came out of my brain...........ok....:lol: don't say it......:lol:

so what's on MSNBC right now? It sure as hell ain't news.. lessee, that leaves CNN.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox: Fair and balanced liars. Fox fans, just idiotic sycophants who defend them endlessly.

For God's sakes, you fucking retards. The link I provided was from the local news station.

It's like you hold your hands over your eyes and ears and shout "I'M BLIND I'M BLIND!"

Has the argument really turned from the killing of four officers to "we can't believe it unless it comes from such and such a source?"

Or it is very possible this guy just wanted to kill cops and these are the first 4 he came across.

There is no such thing as "very" possible. A thing is either possible or it isn't, there are no degrees. Yes that is possible. But if you want to talk "probable," then what you suggest is highly improbable.

A guy that would ambush 4 police officers would have no problem slaughtering a few more people in a coffee shop if he thought they were armed and going to fight him.

I disagree. The cops were 'catching up on paperwork' and were not paying attention. While the perp was shooting the cops, someone could have taken him out.

it could have been both random and targetted. perhaps the guy wanted to kill some cops and just stumbled upon the coffee shop with a table full of police officers.

Forum List

Back