Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

so what's on MSNBC right now? It sure as hell ain't news.. lessee, that leaves CNN.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fox: Fair and balanced liars. Fox fans, just idiotic sycophants who defend them endlessly.

they need no defense, they have been the Number one rated network for years and years, I hardly think they need my defending them. So, if you wish to remain clueless or just swallow the media matters kool aid far be it from me to interfere. Indoctrination suits many of you.. and I won't hold you back from your addiction to kool aid. What is today's flavor?

A lot of people watch professional wrestling, but that doesn't make it real.

Roger Ailes was a Nixon hack and still is.

Fox: Fair and balanced liars. Fox fans, just idiotic sycophants who defend them endlessly.

they need no defense, they have been the Number one rated network for years and years, I hardly think they need my defending them. So, if you wish to remain clueless or just swallow the media matters kool aid far be it from me to interfere. Indoctrination suits many of you.. and I won't hold you back from your addiction to kool aid. What is today's flavor?

and what's even funnier is how these non Fox News watchers obsess over Fox News!

why dont you write another non-existant book on this craphead....

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.... The incident happened just a few hours ago and already certain idiots are whining about what we 'suppose' 'might' 'possibly' have happened.

This sort of rabid behavior in the wake of such a tragedy is, I think, kinda sickening.

"It was just a flat-out ambush," Troyer said.

He said investigators believe the officers were targeted, and it was not a robbery.

The Lakewood officers were in uniform, and their marked cars were parked in front of the shop.

"The four of them are known by everybody here," Troyer said. "We haven't got any information as to why this happened."

He said there's a $10,000 reward in the case.

He said the gunman is a black man, 5 feet 8 to 5 feet 9 inches tall, in his 20s or 30s, with scruffy facial hair. He was wearing a black coat and blue jeans. He ran from the scene and was last seen on Steele Street.

Anyone with tips should call 866-977-2362, a special line set up for this case. Pierce County has activated its Emergency Operations Center, and has people staffing the call center to take calls.

Troyer said investigators believe the gunman acted alone but that they are not ruling out the possibility there was another person involved. No one is in custody.

At one point a few hours after the shooting, officers were seen rushing to a scene. It turned out to be a false alarm.

There had been no threats against officers prior to the attack, Troyer said.

The shooting happened at the Forza Coffee shop at 11401 South Steele Street, near McChord Air Force Base.

Brad Carpenter, founder and owner of Forza Coffee, told The Associated Press that his staff was OK and being interviewed by police, and that his main concern was with the families of the police officers.

"I'm a retired police officer, so this really hits close to home for me," he said.

Roads were blocked around the attack.

Gov. Chris Gregoire issued a statement about the shooting, saying she is "shocked and horrified at the murder of four police officers" on Sunday.

Last month, Seattle police officer Timothy Brenton was shot and killed Halloween night as he was sitting in a cruiser with trainee Britt Sweeney. Sweeney was grazed in the neck.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/21753671/index.html

4 Officers Killed In 'Flat-Out Ambush' At Coffee Shop - News Story - KIRO Seattle

Last edited:
Whoever did this I hope gets to meet the families of the fathers and husbands they took away from us today. These assholes deserve worse than death. Maybe we should use them as test subjects to see how long it takes the human body to die when exposed to semi-lethal nerve agents... not too much, but just enough to barely kill someone, but not for a while... let these mother fuckers feel the pain. Killing a cop is one of the most disgusting, deplorable things you can do. 4 cops... there's a special place in hell for these guys.

Well....an advocate for torture....I'll keep that in mind during the KSM trials.

KSM can rot in hell for all I care. I would love to watch his fingernails get ripped off.

Mods, can you PLEASE intervene here?

This thread has 3 different topics. Topic 1 - 4 Police officers shot and killed. Topic 2 - Chrissie being a fucking asshole, Topic 3 - FoxNews being a fair and balanced source. Please move the other two topics out of here and leave this thread about the poor police officers who lost their lives.

This thread has 3 different topics. Topic 1 - 4 Police officers shot and killed. Topic 2 - Chrissie being a fucking asshole, Topic 3 - FoxNews being a fair and balanced source. Please move the other two topics out of here and leave this thread about the poor police officers who lost their lives.

And a fourth: DavidS whining like a little bitch.

Still tho, not quite a whiny as when he thinks his jew heritage is being unfairly maligned. :lol:

I want to know what division the cops worked in.

Were they normal patrol? The fact they were getting paperwork ready leads me to believe they work in a specific division be it narcotics, gangs etc...

I have a feeling either they arrested this guy before and he saw them and got his revenge

or

they were getting close to someone and this was a targeted hit

No one knows for sure yet but I have to go with your theory. South Tacoma is over run with gangs. There is a lot of violence in the general area My guess is that the perp was recognised by the cops and was possibly asked to identify himself. Maybe they spotted the weapon and that sparked it.

so what's on MSNBC right now? It sure as hell ain't news.. lessee, that leaves CNN.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya ....and car wrecks are the number one attraction on the freeways. I think it is pretty clear what gets most of americas interest.

real funny joke you dumb asshole. 4 officers getting killed is surely a laughing matter.

I'd love to smash your skull right now

why do you hate free speech?
No. He hates dumb assholes.

You quoted HUGGY, not him. I see comprehension is not your strong suit.

No...because the guy is a dumb asshole and disrespectful of the dead police.

You're almost as stupid as Chris is.
Far from it.

Whoever did this I hope gets to meet the families of the fathers and husbands they took away from us today. These assholes deserve worse than death. Maybe we should use them as test subjects to see how long it takes the human body to die when exposed to semi-lethal nerve agents... not too much, but just enough to barely kill someone, but not for a while... let these mother fuckers feel the pain. Killing a cop is one of the most disgusting, deplorable things you can do. 4 cops... there's a special place in hell for these guys.
Maybe you could resurrect Josef Mengele.:rolleyes:

Huh?

Back off Davey. This is my thread. I encourage all comers and never try to inhibit the free speach. It will sort itself out.

1.... The initial story is still intact in the thread.

2.......Chris offered a tasteless reply which was fair game to respond to.

3.......How the media responds to this kind of tragedy is also part of the subject matter.

I request the Mods leave it alone unless it gets out of hand and in that case move it to flame.

In any case I hope that respect for the officers slain and the families of the fallen is upheld.

Ya ....and car wrecks are the number one attraction on the freeways. I think it is pretty clear what gets most of americas interest.

Fox News of course!

Fox News of course!

When G.W.B. gave them the first run on news if they'd report what he gave them, they've been that way ever sinse.

Forum List

Back