Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

Of late, I do not take anything Fox News seriously, I used to at one time, like an idiot.

Fox News, like many, enhance, embellish or flat out deceive the viewer for ratings. You want what may be the truth, wait a few days. :eusa_liar:

the local news can't get within two blocks of the place. the cops are too busy to give pressers. at 11:00 there was still a possibility that there was a second (non-black) suspect.

I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are in. But early indications point to these cops being dirty.

About an hour ago 4 cops sitting in a restaurant just south of Seattle(Parkland) were shot at close range by a white guy and a black guy...ambush style. Thats all I know at this time.

here is a link

4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

That's from FOX News, so it must not be true (according to liberals and Mr Obama).

You're almost as stupid as Chris is.

You are fucking retarded. The State of Washington does not "Hug Thugs".

I shot a gang banger a few years ago for beating up a female employee of mine right in front of me...There were plenty of witnesses...I admitted it in open court and the judge dissmissed the case and gave me back my pistol. We don't tolorate THUGS in our state.

I'm not ClownPosse or PaulDF, but you're obviously too dumb to understand that.

You posted the quotes asshat.

And I said I'm surprised at some of these comments. Seriously, are you really this stupid? Reality seems to be slipping away for you. I'm guessing you're a mental patient.

You are fucking retarded. The State of Washington does not "Hug Thugs".

I shot a gang banger a few years ago for beating up a female employee of mine right in front of me...There were plenty of witnesses...I admitted it in open court and the judge dissmissed the case and gave me back my pistol. We don't tolorate THUGS in our state.

Huggy shot and killed a guy?

Damn. :eusa_eh:

Huggy is delusional as is evident by his posts. He probably dreamed that he shot somebody while undergoing shock therapy.

11:45 sheriff's briefing- one suspect, no accomplice, no hostage

And I said I'm surprised at some of these comments. Seriously, are you really this stupid? Reality seems to be slipping away for you. I'm guessing you're a mental patient.

well since you posted the quotes from the comments section,, I would surmise that he's either that stupid or vewy hasty! he may have acted "stupidly"

Of late, I do not take anything Fox News seriously, I used to at one time, like an idiot.

Fox News, like many, enhance, embellish or flat out deceive the viewer for ratings. You want what may be the truth, wait a few days. :eusa_liar:

Then go to ANY other source other than fox.

Whoever did this I hope gets to meet the families of the fathers and husbands they took away from us today. These assholes deserve worse than death. Maybe we should use them as test subjects to see how long it takes the human body to die when exposed to semi-lethal nerve agents... not too much, but just enough to barely kill someone, but not for a while... let these mother fuckers feel the pain. Killing a cop is one of the most disgusting, deplorable things you can do. 4 cops... there's a special place in hell for these guys.

because your sorry ass left out the part where I said "I take that back." that's why. a lie by omission is still a lie.

I started looking at this thread on page 1. I saw a post of yours that said msnbc didn't cover this because they don't work on weekends. That is a lie, I proved it with a link about that story and called you out.

If you said "I take that back", good for you. I just don't understand why you would say something that dumb in the first place.

At that point where you said they didn't work on weekends, did you lie?

no, their normal weekends schedules are life in prison and crime stories not news reporting. I did however flip and reported that they did in fact break this news and I did say I take that back,, but now you are too chickenshit to take yours back aren't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so you did lie, then you took it back. Fair enough. Your an admitted liar. You must enjoy fox.

Whoever did this I hope gets to meet the families of the fathers and husbands they took away from us today. These assholes deserve worse than death. Maybe we should use them as test subjects to see how long it takes the human body to die when exposed to semi-lethal nerve agents... not too much, but just enough to barely kill someone, but not for a while... let these mother fuckers feel the pain. Killing a cop is one of the most disgusting, deplorable things you can do. 4 cops... there's a special place in hell for these guys.

Well....an advocate for torture....I'll keep that in mind during the KSM trials.

OK ...you got me there...I missed the "I'm suprised" part.

So you are only an assbeenie:lol:

That's from FOX News, so it must not be true (according to liberals and Mr Obama).

Then go to ANY other source other than fox.

EXACTLY :eusa_angel: That's precisley what I have done! Haven't watched 20 seconds of Fox in weeks n weeks, and the cloud cover has lifted from my eyeballs and the fuzz came out of my brain...........ok....:lol: don't say it......:lol:

why do you hate free speech?

he doesn't asshole, he is practicing it.

he wants to beat up a guy because he exercised his right to speak.

Words have consequences just like actions do.

Maybe it's because I'm a cop but call me crazy I would probably smack someone if they made jokes about dead cops in front of me. Officers put their lives on the line everyday...

I'm surprised at some of these comments:

Four police officers shot dead at coffee shop near Parkland | Breaking news - The News Tribune | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

ClownPosse wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:17 AM:

This is what happens, and will cntinue to happen when you have s State the values the criminal above society !

Another Washington State Hug-a-Thug moment !

PaulDF wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:03 AM:

Sadness for all involved; and anger towards Liberals who enable such senseless loss.

The more armed and capable citizens who are willing to take self-defense seriously, the less something like this is possible.

In Florida, we have a significant percentage of the population trained, and armed, and you don't see massacres like this. We the people must stand for something, and we won't stand for this.

This is an awful incident but regarding the comments of Pauldf I would assume all 4 of these police officers were armed and they were killed by armed citizens, if 4 well trained Police Officers were killed joe six pack who has a gun wouldnt have stood a chance in this scenario.

Last edited:
I'm far more interested in why this went down. Were these four cops target specifically or would any four cops have suited him?

Forum List

Back