Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
About an hour ago 4 cops sitting in a restaurant just south of Seattle(Parkland) were shot at close range by a white guy and a black guy...ambush style. Thats all I know at this time.

Travolta and Jackson?

I'm sure that, in your deluded world, cops being killed is hysterically funny. We don't know all the facts but, as your Messiah has already stated, we don't need to wait for the facts to know that them cops needed killin', right?

Why don't you, just once in a while, engage brain before fingers? Surprise us all.

Uust because someone has the "right" to say something doesn't make it right baby blu.

And of course andrew has every right to express his disapproval.

How's that GED workin fer ya?

Travolta and Jackson?

I'm sure that, in your deluded world, cops being killed is hysterically funny. We don't know all the facts but, as your Messiah has already stated, we don't need to wait for the facts to know that them cops needed killin', right?

Why don't you, just once in a while, engage brain before fingers? Surprise us all.

Why dont you follow your own advice?

About an hour ago 4 cops sitting in a restaurant just south of Seattle(Parkland) were shot at close range by a white guy and a black guy...ambush style. Thats all I know at this time.

here is a link

4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

That's from FOX News, so it must not be true (according to liberals and Mr Obama).

Sorry MSNBC doesn't do news on weekends! :lol:

Travolta and Jackson?

real funny joke you dumb asshole. 4 officers getting killed is surely a laughing matter.

I'd love to smash your skull right now

Sorry, I thought you were joking.

I have always thought of cops as heroes.

Why would Huggy joke about that? I mean, Lord knows I think Huggy is an assclown at times, but he's not a complete idiot. I hope one day to be able to say likewise about you. I don't hold out a lot of hope though.

I take that back. MSNBC broke from their life in prison series to report the breaking event. :clap2::clap2:

real funny joke you dumb asshole. 4 officers getting killed is surely a laughing matter.

I'd love to smash your skull right now

Sorry, I thought you were joking.

I have always thought of cops as heroes.

Why would Huggy joke about that? I mean, Lord knows I think Huggy is an assclown at times, but he's not a complete idiot. I hope one day to be able to say likewise about you. I don't hold out a lot of hope though.

That would have been Chris, not Huggy.

Forum List

Back