Jameek Lowery, a young Black man in pajamas, asked police for help. Two days later, he was dead

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

here we go again this guy who mentally insane. goes on drug bender . runs through the hospital climbing on everything. then runs to police station threatening the police on live internet feed from the station. they calls an ambulance the guy gets in the ambulance beets the shit out of cops who trying to hold him down. and he dies at the hospital. now the family is accusing the cops. sounds to me like he died from o d. his family so failed him. thy knew he diagnoses and did nothing for him or had him put some where. easy thing to do is blame the cops.

Where do they find this stuff and what's the point? Are Police allegedly responsible for the death of a obviously mentally disturbed black guy?

None of this would have happened if our country treated criminals, dopeheads, and crazy people like what they are and removed them from society.

But nope, we let them around almost unchecked.

None of this would have happened if our country treated criminals, dopeheads, and crazy people like what they are and removed them from society.

So do you think that drug addict Rush Limbaugh should have been removed from society?

So do you think that drug addict Rush Limbaugh should have been removed from society?
Was he running around naked beating people up?

Why do blm people not address the core issues. They make up peoples views they personally insult people. But they don’t address the core issues.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen one case of the BLM media bringing forth a case of the innocent black victim and terrible white cop. It’s such garbage man.

Of Cours there’s plenty of instances of black cops having violent encounters with black perpetrators. What about that. God bless the police for doing the tough work in this country.

I mean, you would think with how the media spins it that every day of the week some young black kid gets picked up by cops and hung from a tree or something. That type of behavior doesn’t exist in this country.

Most Americans, black and white are not buying into that narrative that cops are the enemy. The police officers are Black people they are white people. Every step of the way the BLM narrative is propaganda and is meant to distract us from a bad economy.

They need help. They need to be put in a secure home. Look at all of the dangerous homeless encampments in the country.

Was he running around naked beating people up?
He broke the law, so he was arrested. What should have happened differently?
Why do blm people not address the core issues. They make up peoples views they personally insult people. But they don’t address the core issues.
Save that garbage, nobody runs like you do. You came into the thread about Ahmaud Arbery and lied and when challenged on those lies you ran like a scolded dog.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen one case of the BLM media bringing forth a case of the innocent black victim and terrible white cop. It’s such garbage man.
I guess your dumbass just missed the case where 6 white cops were sentenced for attacking 2 innocent black men.
Of Cours there’s plenty of instances of black cops having violent encounters with black perpetrators. What about that. God bless the police for doing the tough work in this country.
When was the last time a black cop murdered a white man?
I mean, you would think with how the media spins it that every day of the week some young black kid gets picked up by cops and hung from a tree or something. That type of behavior doesn’t exist in this country.
No, they just get framed, harassed or beaten.
Most Americans, black and white are not buying into that narrative that cops are the enemy. The police officers are Black people they are white people. Every step of the way the BLM narrative is propaganda and is meant to distract us from a bad economy.
What black folks are not buying is the racist bullshit you are constantly spewing.

They need help. They need to be put in a secure home. Look at all of the dangerous homeless encampments in the country.

Yes. Crazy people aren't bad people, but they need to be seperated and cared for and helped by people equipped to handle them. The vast majority of society shouldn't be endangered or disturbed for a small portion of people.

If we didnt tolerate criminals and drugs then we wouldn't have the homeless problem we do now. A lot of the homeless wouldn't have easy access to the drugs that ruined their lives to begin with. A society that fostered morals, values and standards as well as demanded people be responsible for themselves would be a society that wouldn't breed homeless either if more people were raised to be strong willed, independent and smart from the start.

Fostering Christian faith also helps promote a better society. We don't all need to be die hard bible thumpers, but some basic faith in God goes a long way towards a better society. We don't even have to all be good people, we just need to be decent people.

true

Rush was an addict for a time, but he was fully functional. That's not unusual, I've known a number of functional alcoholics who held responsible jobs and stayed dry during the work week. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was a functional opium addict. People who can't function and are a danger to themselves and others need to be warehoused where they can only harm themselves. I wouldn't even cut off their supply of drugs, let them be happy.

He broke the law, so he was arrested. What should have happened differently?

Save that garbage, nobody runs like you do. You came into the thread about Ahmaud Arbery and lied and when challenged on those lies you ran like a scolded dog.

I guess your dumbass just missed the case where 6 white cops were sentenced for attacking 2 innocent black men.

When was the last time a black cop murdered a white man?

No, they just get framed, harassed or beaten.

What black folks are not buying is the racist bullshit you are constantly spewing.
The Internet tough guy approach. When is it going to stop. I continue to not personally attack you and you’re playing the Internet. Tough guy approaching all sorts of rogue language. Relax man.

The Arberry issue was different, and the points I made were not properly addressed by you or any of the other BLM supporters

With regards to this thread, it is really quite simple. The man was attacking people, and so he is presenting a physical threat to others. That’s what I understand the situation to be the police officer had to take action and take the man down. I mean what in the world has to be said here. What more is there to be said am I missing something.

Like if a guy is running around attacking people, and he is a man he can actually kill somebody. It is the duty American citizens let alone a police officer to do something about that. Use force to stop it.

It’s you and a few others who have your opinion you don’t represent all blacks just like I don’t represent all whites. All this race division you buy into is a distraction from our poor economy.

Rush was an addict for a time, but he was fully functional. That's not unusual, I've known a number of functional alcoholics who held responsible jobs and stayed dry during the work week. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was a functional opium addict. People who can't function and are a danger to themselves and others need to be warehoused where they can only harm themselves. I wouldn't even cut off their supply of drugs, let them be happy.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be
convicted and they ought to be sent up."
-- Rush Limbaugh. October 5, 1995 show transcript.
http://www.takebackthemedia.com/gophotwrush.html

The Internet tough guy approach. When is it going to stop. I continue to not personally attack you and you’re playing the Internet. Tough guy approaching all sorts of rogue language. Relax man.

The Arberry issue was different, and the points I made were not properly addressed by you or any of the other BLM supporters.
Because you were lying, and you were called out on it and you ran off like a scolded dog.
With regards to this thread, it is really quite simple. The man was attacking people, and so he is presenting a physical threat to others. That’s what I understand the situation to be the police officer had to take action and take the man down. I mean what in the world has to be said here. What more is there to be said am I missing something.

Like if a guy is running around attacking people, and he is a man he can actually kill somebody. It is the duty American citizens let alone a police officer to do something about that. Use force to stop it.

It’s you and a few others who have your opinion you don’t represent all blacks just like I don’t represent all whites. All this race division you buy into is a distraction from our poor economy.
Save that weak ass argument, all you do is attack the black community.

Forum List

Back