Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

Travolta and Jackson?

Funny like....?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhuirxCs114[/ame]

Why would anyone make a joke of a tragedy like the brazen murder of four police officers?

A guy just walked into the shop to tell me about it. Seattle is not taking this very well. They need to catch these guys immediately.

Comes to something when I know you better than a fellow leftie, Hugs. It never entered my head that you would joke about 4 police officers getting shot. I wonder why Chris did.

Thanks for posting it, btw. I haven't watched the US news yet today.

While I certainly do not advocate the killing of cops at any time, I think the furor over the Jackson/Travolta comment is silly. I'm no fan of Chris, but get real.

you get real Allie. right after the announcement of the deaths of four cops is no time to start laughing. and if he can say it we can certainly comment on it.

local news says a single black man, 20s-30s, 5'8", black coat, blue jeans, on foot.

While I certainly do not advocate the killing of cops at any time, I think the furor over the Jackson/Travolta comment is silly. I'm no fan of Chris, but get real.

you get real Allie. right after the announcement of the deaths of four cops is no time to start laughing. and if he can say it we can certainly comment on it.
Chris Got what he deserved.

Last edited:
originally there was a RED X in the post...

Bite me.

Listen mall cop, I was talking about the fact the MSNBC did report on this. Rent a cops make me sick. Especially drunk ones.
Of course he gets caught, and is on last retort/Resort. Get over yourself you insignifigant bug.

Again, are you seriously drunk? Insignifgant? Dude, step away from the bottle.

because your sorry ass left out the part where I said "I take that back." that's why. a lie by omission is still a lie.

I started looking at this thread on page 1. I saw a post of yours that said msnbc didn't cover this because they don't work on weekends. That is a lie, I proved it with a link about that story and called you out.

If you said "I take that back", good for you. I just don't understand why you would say something that dumb in the first place.

At that point where you said they didn't work on weekends, did you lie?

From the POX News article:

"Police are now searching for the two suspects, one male and one black male, q13Fox.com reported."

Interesting way to put it.....

So one is just a normal male, and the oher is a black male. :lol: Gotta love fox.

local news says a single black man, 20s-30s, 5'8", black coat, blue jeans, on foot.
But I thought fox said there were two suspects....

A normal male and a black one. :eusa_eh:

show us a direct quote from fox saying "one was a normal male."

:clap2:

About an hour ago 4 cops sitting in a restaurant just south of Seattle(Parkland) were shot at close range by a white guy and a black guy...ambush style. Thats all I know at this time.

here is a link

4 Police Officers Shot Dead Near Washington State Air Force Base - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

That's from FOX News, so it must not be true (according to liberals and Mr Obama).

Of late, I do not take anything Fox News seriously, I used to at one time, like an idiot.

Fox News, like many, enhance, embellish or flat out deceive the viewer for ratings. You want what may be the truth, wait a few days. :eusa_liar:

How exactly? :confused:

because your sorry ass left out the part where I said "I take that back." that's why. a lie by omission is still a lie.

I started looking at this thread on page 1. I saw a post of yours that said msnbc didn't cover this because they don't work on weekends. That is a lie, I proved it with a link about that story and called you out.

If you said "I take that back", good for you. I just don't understand why you would say something that dumb in the first place.

At that point where you said they didn't work on weekends, did you lie?

no, their normal weekends schedules are life in prison and crime stories not news reporting. I did however flip and reported that they did in fact break this news and I did say I take that back,, but now you are too chickenshit to take yours back aren't you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back