Iran approves building 10 enrichment sites.

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Iran approves building 10 enrichment sites

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI

The Associated Press

Sunday, November 29, 2009; 11:22 AM

TEHRAN, Iran -- The Iranian government approved a plan Sunday to build 10 new uranium enrichment facilities, a dramatic expansion in defiance of U.N. demands it halt the program.

The decision comes only two days after the U.N. nuclear watchdog agency censured Iran, demanding it immediately stop building a newly revealed enrichment facility near the holy city of Qom and freeze all uranium enrichment activities.

I admire the Iranians testicular fortitude . In light of the fact that the Judeo-American axis of evil has threatened to vanish them from from the page of time.

Iran is moving on a path to destruction.

Israel is going to turn their country into a sea of glass.

Iran is challenging the world to do anything about it. The obvious is coming, however the world for the most part will sit and debate this until more 'Trade Towers' are incinerated.
Going to be interesting how the world's most 'prestigious ' organization :lol:(choke), the UN, deals with this, and of course our fast thinking and most decisive president Obama.

Maybe it's time for a fallout shelter? "Duck n Cover" :lol:

Iran is challenging the world to do anything about it. The obvious is coming, however the world for the most part will sit and debate this until more 'Trade Towers' are incinerated.
Going to be interesting how the world's most 'prestigious ' organization :lol:(choke), the UN, deals with this, and of course our fast thinking and most decisive president Obama.

Iran doesnt have ICBM's, not our problem.

Well, Iran doesn't for now,also the 'duck n cover' ICBM comment wasn't meaning Iran HAS ICBM's it does not, and will take many years if at all to acquire them. The real issue is I guess, is that they'll just use some other means of introducing a nuclear or bio device into this or other areas in the world. Duck n Cover will not work for us. Prevention will.

Unless we are willing to invade and sit on them in perpetuity, Iran is going to have the bomb one day. Invading them to prevent them from gaining a weapon on the assumption that they might use it on an ally smacks of the kind of "pre-emptive war" crap that worked so fabulously for Bush.

As it stands, Iran wants the bomb, because they know it makes them invasion proof. Prior to Iraq, I would have thought they were being paranoid.

However, the Iranians have obviously realized that there are people in the highest levels of our government that see the coming energy crisis and feel a need to crook the facts in a dishonest attempt to get ahold of oil.

Direct result of this:

[SIZE=+1]Lula backs Iran’s nuclear program Ahmadinejad says U.S., Israel lack ‘courage’ to attack:[/SIZE]

As goes North Korea, so follows Iran...ratcheting UP the stakes. WHOM will blink first?

President Obama? The Despots of the world are calling *YOU* out. nThe 'dithering' has to cease sometime...because these folks see it directly.

Time to pony up.

A "false choice" argument.

Per your post the only choice is to attack.

That is no choice at all.

Well, Iran doesn't for now,also the 'duck n cover' ICBM comment wasn't meaning Iran HAS ICBM's it does not, and will take many years if at all to acquire them. The real issue is I guess, is that they'll just use some other means of introducing a nuclear or bio device into this or other areas in the world. Duck n Cover will not work for us. Prevention will.

I hope nobody decides they have to do that pre emptive thing to the U.S. considering we have nukes and are the only country to ever have actually used them on another country.

So what ,!? Are Israel and the United States the only ones that are allowed to have nuclear weapons?.!.
is the U.S. and Israel going to invade Iran and start another War now?,.Come on give me a break,
its attitudes like this why we got attacked on Sept,11.! Lets stop this double standard with these Arab
countries now!!.

Direct result of this:

[SIZE=+1]Lula backs Iran’s nuclear program Ahmadinejad says U.S., Israel lack ‘courage’ to attack:[/SIZE]

As goes North Korea, so follows Iran...ratcheting UP the stakes. WHOM will blink first?

President Obama? The Despots of the world are calling *YOU* out. nThe 'dithering' has to cease sometime...because these folks see it directly.

Time to pony up.

Didn't DIG did you? It's a direct challange. My assertion stands.

Direct result of this:

Time to pony up.

Will you also cast stones upon Bush for strengthening Iran's position and allowing them eight years to pursue their own nuclear interests?

I don't find "war to prevent war" to be a practical solution to anything.

Will you also cast stones upon Bush for strengthening Iran's position and allowing them eight years to pursue their own nuclear interests?

I wouldn't waste time on irsael first people. they are worse than the craziest of religious fanatics

Not to toot your horn for you, but that's because you've actually seen war up close. The closest Tommy has come to war is his battle with the bottle.

Iran is playing a dangerous game, If we had a real President and a congress which wasn't worried about keeping their plush jobs then Iran would already be a non-issue.

How so?

Short of war, there is nothing we can do to prevent Iran from getting the bomb.

Unless we are willing to occupy every nook and cranny, Iran will continue their nuclear aspirations.

Just as they have for the past few decades.

Not to toot your horn for you, but that's because you've actually seen war up close. The closest Tommy has come to war is his battle with the bottle.

Well, I find it absurd that people ignore how much our intervention into Iraq has helped Iran.

Yeah, the situation is a goat fuck. Yeah, there is plenty of blame to go around.

When Iran gets the bomb, it won't be because they started working on it on 19 January 09.

One reason I was opposed to Iraq is that I knew it would strengthen Iran. When that point was made, the hawks dismissed it.

Forum List

Back