Just in! 4 Police Officers Slain!

Travolta and Jackson?

I'm sure that, in your deluded world, cops being killed is hysterically funny. We don't know all the facts but, as your Messiah has already stated, we don't need to wait for the facts to know that them cops needed killin', right?

Why don't you, just once in a while, engage brain before fingers? Surprise us all.

Why dont you follow your own advice?

Why don't you mind your own fucking business, JSnot

I'm surprised at some of these comments:

Four police officers shot dead at coffee shop near Parkland | Breaking news - The News Tribune | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

ClownPosse wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:17 AM:

This is what happens, and will cntinue to happen when you have s State the values the criminal above society !

Another Washington State Hug-a-Thug moment !

PaulDF wrote on 11/29/2009 10:43:03 AM:

Sadness for all involved; and anger towards Liberals who enable such senseless loss.

The more armed and capable citizens who are willing to take self-defense seriously, the less something like this is possible.

In Florida, we have a significant percentage of the population trained, and armed, and you don't see massacres like this. We the people must stand for something, and we won't stand for this.

Travolta and Jackson?

Funny like....?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhuirxCs114[/ame]

Why would anyone make a joke of a tragedy like the brazen murder of four police officers?

A guy just walked into the shop to tell me about it. Seattle is not taking this very well. They need to catch these guys immediately.

Four police officers shot dead at coffee shop near Parkland | Breaking news - The News Tribune | Seattle-Tacoma News, Weather, Sports, Jobs, Homes and Cars | South Puget Sound's Destination

This is what happens, and will cntinue to happen when you have s State the values the criminal above society !

Sadness for all involved; and anger towards Liberals who enable such senseless loss.

The more armed and capable citizens who are willing to take self-defense seriously, the less something like this is possible.

In Florida, we have a significant percentage of the population trained, and armed, and you don't see massacres like this. We the people must stand for something, and we won't stand for this.

You are fucking retarded. The State of Washington does not "Hug Thugs".

I shot a gang banger a few years ago for beating up a female employee of mine right in front of me...There were plenty of witnesses...I admitted it in open court and the judge dissmissed the case and gave me back my pistol. We don't tolorate THUGS in our state.

I shot a gang banger a few years ago for beating up a female employee of mine right in front of me...There were plenty of witnesses...I admitted it in open court and the judge dissmissed the case and gave me back my pistol. We don't tolorate THUGS in our state.

I'm not ClownPosse or PaulDF, but you're obviously too dumb to understand that.

Huggy shot and killed a guy?

Damn. :eusa_eh:

From the POX News article:

"Police are now searching for the two suspects, one male and one black male, q13Fox.com reported."

Interesting way to put it.....

Didn't kill him. Told him he was a pussy for whoopin on a chick then I shot him in the dick.

He bled a lot but lived.

Travolta and Jackson?

I'm sure that, in your deluded world, cops being killed is hysterically funny. We don't know all the facts but, as your Messiah has already stated, we don't need to wait for the facts to know that them cops needed killin', right?

Why don't you, just once in a while, engage brain before fingers? Surprise us all.

Cops being killed are on par with cops who kill on bad shoots. Both are equally as bad in my opinion.

Oh and since you brought up his name, I blame Obama as well. :eusa_shhh:

That's what mall cops do on their days off.

While I certainly do not advocate the killing of cops at any time, I think the furor over the Jackson/Travolta comment is silly. I'm no fan of Chris, but get real.

I've heard much more tasteless crap on here regarding Palin and her family, Bush, and a variety of others.

I'm not ClownPosse or PaulDF, but you're obviously too dumb to understand that.

You posted the quotes asshat.

This one has "a shooter."

But the whole thing is horrid, and (a) gun(s) killed, handled by a person or persons who obviously should not have had them. Police, not expecting it, though armed, had no time for self-defense.

Some don't even need a motive, I BELIEVE, and are just plain the crappiest type of human!

4 police officers killed in Wash. coffee shop

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

This link makes you a liar.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back