JFK and the Unspeakable

Still another thread basically ruined by people incapable of having a discussion without trading epithets to people who disagee with their postings.This is happening in thread after thread, now.Anyone disagree with me when I say this childish crap is getting worse?

Still another thread basically ruined by people incapable of having a discussion without trading epithets to people who disagee with their postings.This is happening in thread after thread, now.Anyone disagree with me when I say this childish crap is getting worse?

Remind you of what the neo cons are doing to the town hall meetings???????

What comes around goes around..or so says Terry(AKA SweetCheeks).

You asked for war. How is it working for you? :clap2:

LOL!

It is not possible to "ruin" a carton of milk that has already gone bad.

This thread STARTED by bfgn commenced with a quoted piece by the bombastic puke Oliver Stone.

It was, by definition, already ruined -- from jump.

It is interesting that simplistic tools like DRuggy attempt to put labels on everyone they cannot coherently debate.

I am not a neo-con. DRuggy knows not whereof he babbles.

Sorry for you sparky. You don't make the rules.

I never said I made any of the rules here, you idiot. I didn't even imply any such thing, ya moron.

As far as YOU can tell? Bwahahaha! You can't even tell time. You are far too much of a morn.

You know ..free speach and everything.

You are SUCH a total jackass, it looks like you are not even responding to the post I made. You are clearly addled.

Keep posting your hate for america and I'll keep pointing it out. Don't like it? Don't post.

I haven't posted ANY hate for America (and the name is a proper noun which requires capitalization of the first letter, you imbecile).

You cannot "point out" any such thing out -- since there is no factual basis for your idiotic delusions. I will happily continue to post to continually point out what a total cretin you are, Druggy.

I think Huggy has a crush on you bro. I would keep an eye out for fruits in pink panties peaking inside your bedroom window. ~BH

Nope dont disagree with you at all.Thats why I dont make more threads than i do seeing how people act so childish around here when they cant counter facts..thats also why I dont bother with people who throw childish insults here like divecon,godboy and this Liability poster.If they haul off and hit me just for speaking my peace,then I will hit them back and leave and put them on my ignore list and not bother with them anymore.

Last edited:

Nope dont disagree with you at all.Thats why I dont make more threads than i do seeing how people act so childish around here when they cant counter facts..thats also why I dont bother with people who throw childish insults here like divecon,godboy and this Liability poster.If they haul off and hit me just for speaking my peace,then I will hit them back and leave and put them on my ignore list and not bother with them anymore.

:lol::lol::cuckoo:

Nobody "hits" here you srtupid sissy. It's a message board. No need to wet your panties any further.

The simple fact is that you suffer from a very sad mental condition. You are mentally ill.

You say truly stupid stuff and think yourself clever.

You and your sickeningly stupid ilk are incapable of thinking-through ALL of the MANY things that WOULD BE required for any of your conspiracy-theory luncacy to have any relationship to the truth.

You have no facts. You have lunatic theories.

You idiotic 9-11 "troofers" are all complete assholes. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
You know, there was a time that I actually believed in the JFK conspiracy nonsense...before I actually educated myself. There is a book that came out back around 1993 called Case Closed by Gerald Posner. I would suggest that you read it. Posner basically debunks every conspiracy theory that has ever come up and pretty much proves that Oswald actually did act alone. The "magic bullet" stuff that gets the conspiracy buffs all bent out of shape is just absolute nonsense. There was nothing "magic" at all about the bullet that hit Kennedy and Connelly -- it traveled in a perfectly straight path.

In addition, Posner was the first writer about the Kennedy assassination to ever interview Oswald's wife. Oswald's wife said that her husband basically had no friends or associates of any sort and was pretty much a loner.

You know, there was a time that I actually believed in the JFK conspiracy nonsense...before I actually educated myself. There is a book that came out back around 1993 called Case Closed by Gerald Posner. I would suggest that you read it. Posner basically debunks every conspiracy theory that has ever come up and pretty much proves that Oswald actually did act alone. The "magic bullet" stuff that gets the conspiracy buffs all bent out of shape is just absolute nonsense. There was nothing "magic" at all about the bullet that hit Kennedy and Connelly -- it traveled in a perfectly straight path.

In addition, Posner was the first writer about the Kennedy assassination to ever interview Oswald's wife. Oswald's wife said that her husband basically had no friends or associates of any sort and was pretty much a loner.

Rational Man... there is nothing rational about the single bullet theory...it defies all the laws of physics, so, your education is incomplete...

Please refer to my previous posts on the physical and medical evidence, and the Dallas doctors...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9A]YouTube - The Large Back of the Head Wound[/ame]

HASTY JUDGMENT: A REPLY TO GERALD POSNER--WHY THE JFK CASE IS NOT CLOSED

Michael T. Griffith
Second Edition
Revised and Expanded on 4/8/98

In a Special Report in its August 30-September 6, 1993 issue, U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORT formally endorsed, and printed two extracts from, Gerald Posner's new book, CASE CLOSED: LEE HARVEY OSWALD AND THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK (New York: Random House, 1993). On the magazine's cover appeared the words "Case Closed" set against the background of a picture of the President and his wife, Jacqueline Kennedy. The cover described CASE CLOSED as "a brilliant new book" that "proves who killed Kennedy." Turning to the book itself, we find strong endorsements of it by William Styron, Stephen Ambrose, Tom Wicker, and David Wise. With all the hoopla, the reader might get the impression that Posner has not only achieved some major breakthroughs in the case, but that he's actually solved it. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth.

The most that can be said in Posner's defense is that he seems to discredit some peripheral conspiracy arguments. But, when it comes to the central issues of the case--such as the direction and number of the shots, the magic bullet, the medical evidence, Oswald's role, etc.--Posner stumbles badly, at times offering theories and interpretations that are surprisingly strained. Also, Posner advances many claims that have already been refuted. CASE CLOSED is essentially another untenable defense of the Warren Commission's dubious single-assassin theory.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/griffith/Hasty_Judgment.html

Rational man you really need to change your user name to IRRATIONAL MAN.I have read that propaganda of Posners and its filled with tons of lies.the only nonsense is the warren commission and Posners lone nut theory propagated by the government and corporate controlled media.Posner doesnt debunk shit in that book.

Just like the warren commission,he ignores key evidence and facts.He talks about Ed Hoffman the death mute who was there that day in his book and makes up all kinds of lies about him.I know cause I have researched the kennedy assassination ever since 93 and have met witnesses that were there that day including Ed Hoffman.Hoffman told me he cried when he saw all the lies made up about him,words and actions of Hoffmans that Hoffman said he never said or did.He tells out right lies also that Ruby had no connections to the mob.Proven lie.Your ALSO not aware that Maria Oswald herself has called Posner out over the years,saying he is an outright liar and disinformation agent.

You need to read the posts of this thread starter and mine cause we proved you can ONLY have a magic bullet to accomplish the miracles of the fairy tale warren commission and Posners fairy tale.you only educated yourself to the lies and propaganda of the governments that they WANT you to believe.Marina was also on NBC with Tom Brokaw back then in 93 and he was talking to her about Posners book talking about some of the things Marina said and she called Posner out on national tv.She said things like-I never said that.I never said ANY of those things Posner made up. Through my OWN research I discovered Posner was a liar as well.

For instance,he goes and says in his book that the reason the guy who was having a seizure that day was never taken into the hospital that day to account for the fact that there was no record of his admittance there,was he said that according to the ambulance driver,he was feeling much better and was able to get up and walk away.LIE,LIE AND LIE.I know that for a fact it was a lie cause I met that ambulance driver at a JFK conference in Dallas in 93 and he said Posner lied,what he REALLY said was when they got to the hospital,the guy just got up in left. The book is cleverly written,I'll say that much.The first 50 pages or so had me going.

That book actually had me going for a while into thinking that it was the truth,that oswald really WAS the lone assassin.But then after the first 50 pages,he exposed himself for the true liar and disinformation artist he REALLY is.Matter of fact,it was learned later on over the years,that his law firm is a lobbying firm for the CIA.After I got nauseated with all his provem lies he spilled later on in the book,it didnt surprise me at all to learn that about him in the coming years. You really need to be more careful about what you read.Posner has fooled lots of people out there such as yourself.Matter of fact you REALLY should read the rebuttal to that book.Cant remember the authors name who wrote it but he debunks everything Posner says in his book that he wrote appropriately called CASE OPEN.

Last edited:
there is nothing rational about the single bullet theory...it defies all the laws of physics, so, your education is incomplete...

Rational Man is correct. You NEED to read Case Closed. There was nothing magical about the gunshot that hit both Kennedy and Connelly.

The Context of the Warren Commission’s Investigation of Kennedy’s Autopsy Evidence

It is useful to put the Commission’s handling of the President’s medical and autopsy evidence into the context of its overall management of the murder investigation. Its work on the latter was far from exemplary. So unexemplary, in fact, that the Commission’s shortcomings later gave rise to scathing criticism not only from the predictable, omnipresent malcontents, but also, extraordinarily, from two independent groups of experienced government investigators – those of the 1976 Senate Select Committee (eponymously named the Church Committee after its chairman, Senator Frank Church), and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) in 1978.

Though the mainstream press has repeatedly lauded the Warren Commission, it has been oddly quiet about these remarkable, official rebukes. This, despite the fact they amounted to no less than the government twice, independently, impugning its own work. The HSCA’s comment that, “It is a reality to be regretted that the [Warren] Commission failed to live up to its promise,”[118] pretty much sums up the conclusions of both the Church Committee and the HSCA. The reasons both groups found for the failure are as similar as they are straightforward. The Warren Commission never assembled an independent investigative staff of its own. Instead, it unwisely turned to the FBI, and to a lesser extent, to the Secret Service and the CIA. The interests of these agencies happened to lay with a no conspiracy finding, lest they be accused of failure to foil the worst-case scenario.

“The Committee has developed evidence,” the Church Committee concluded, “which impeaches the process by which the intelligence agencies arrived at their own conclusions about the assassination, and by which they provided information to the Warren Commission. This evidence indicates that the investigation of the assassination was deficient and that facts which might have substantially affected the course of the investigation were not provided the Warren Commission or those individuals within the FBI and the CIA, as well as other agencies of Government, who were charged with investigating the assassination.”[URL="http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/How5Investigations/How5InvestigationsGotItWrong_1b.htm#_edn119"][119][/URL] Regarding the FBI’s endeavors, the House Select Committee was blistering: “It must be said that the FBI generally exhausted its resources in confirming its case against Oswald as the lone assassin, a case that Director J. Edgar Hoover, at least, seemed determined to make within 24 hours of the of the assassination.”[120]

Hoover, it turns out, succeeded in swiftly disseminating his pre-investigative epiphany to a powerful lobby, one that closed ranks, minds evidently shut, even before the first Commission member had been appointed. “Almost immediately after the assassination,” the Church Committee said, “Director Hoover, the Justice Department and the White House ‘exerted pressure’ on senior Bureau officials to complete their investigation and issue a factual report supporting the conclusions that Oswald was the lone assassin … .”[121] That conclusion has found abundant confirmation in a flurry of formerly suppressed documents, many of which were only unsealed finally in the 1990s.

For example, in an 11/24/63 memo to LBJ, Homer Thornberry, an associate of the acting Attorney General Katzenbach, reported that, “I have talked with Nick Katzenbach and he is very concerned that everyone know that Oswald was guilty of the President’s assassination.”[122] The next day, in a memo to presidential assistant Bill Moyers, Katzenbach himself urged that, “the public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.”[123] As historian Michael Kurtz has observed, the day before Katzenbach wrote this memo, on the same day Thornberry dispatched his communiqué, Hoover had called presidential adviser Walter Jenkins and had said, anticipating Katzenbach, “The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin.”[124][125] [Additional internal FBI memos, literally from the day of the murder, reflect the same monogamous passion for Oswald evident in Hoover’s, Katzenbach’s and Tornberry’s memos. This is explored in detail in an essay by author Aguilar, Max Holland Rescues the Warren Commission and The Nation.[126])

Perhaps Katzenbach was guided by his belief that, as he explained it to the HSCA, “[T]here is no investigative agency in the world that I believe compares with the FBI then [in 1963] and I suppose it is probably true today.”[127] And so, “very simply, if that [Oswald’s guilt] was the conclusion that the FBI was going to come to, then the public had to be satisfied that was the correct conclusion.”[128]

Such faith is difficult to fathom. As second-in-command to mob arch nemesis, Bobby Kennedy, one might have expected Katzenbach to have had a less exalted view of the Bureau chief. For by the time he took control of the Kennedy case, Hoover had already been exposed as a bit of a laughingstock for opining that organized crime didn’t exist in America. And by the time Katzenbach testified to the HSCA, the Bureau had gone on record declaring that it had proved Nixon innocent of Watergate after what then-Attorney General Richard Kleindienst, with unintended irony, had described as the greatest FBI effort since the assassination of President Kennedy.[129]

Katzenbach’s personal judgments aside, the Warren Commission apparently did not have the sort of cooperative relationship with the FBI one might have wished for in so important an investigation. “The evidence,” the HSCA discovered, “indicates that Hoover viewed the Warren Commission more as an adversary than a partner in a search for the facts of the assassination.” The HSCA’s chief counsel, Robert Blakey, an experienced criminal investigator and prosecutor himself, was impressed with neither the Commission’s vigor nor its independence from the FBI. “What was significant,” Blakey has written, “was the ability of the FBI to intimidate the Commission, in light of the bureau’s predisposition on the questions of Oswald’s guilt and whether there had been a conspiracy. At a January 27 [1964] Commission meeting, there was another dialogue [among Warren Commissioners]:

“John McCloy: … the time is almost overdue for us to have a better perspective of the FBI investigation than we now have … We are so dependent on them for our facts … .

Commission counsel J. Lee Rankin: Part of our difficulty in regard to it is that they have no problem. They have decided that no one else is involved … .

Senator Richard Russell: They have tried the case and reached a verdict on every aspect.

Senator Hale Boggs: You have put your finger on it.
(Closed Warren Commission meeting.)”[130]

Hoover.jpg

Hoover may have succeeded in intimidating the Commission by employing one of his favorite dirty tricks. “[D]erogatory information pertaining to both Commission members and staff was brought to Mr. Hoover’s attention,” the Church Committee discovered.[131] During an appearance before the HSCA in 1977, no less than Warren Commission chief counsel J. Lee Rankin sheepishly conceded, “Who could protest against what Mr. Hoover did back in those days?”[132] Apparently not even presidential appointees.

Thus, with the exposes of the Church and Select Committees, the government has itself granted one of the more potent criticisms of Warren Commission skeptics: that its final conclusions had been determined even before work had commenced. Looked at this way, the reasons for the Commission’s inattention to clear conflicts in the medical and autopsy evidence can be seen as of a piece with the Commission’s general disinterest in anyone other than Oswald, an orientation that is well explored in the works of skeptics such as Sylvia Meagher, Harold Weisberg, Josiah Thompson, Henry Hurt, Peter Dale Scott, Robert Blakey, etc.

How Five Investigations into JFK's Medical/Autopsy Evidence Got it Wrong - I-B. The Warren Commission Examines Kennedy's Medical Autopsy Evidence

But if you really have read Posner's book and you still believe this nonsense, I'm afraid there is not much else I can do.

So what do you specifically disagree with in Posner's book?

But if you really have read Posner's book and you still believe this nonsense, I'm afraid there is not much else I can do.

I know your question is directed at someone else, but...

Gerald Posner, the President or a King of the world cannot alter the LAW of physics...if you LOOK at the physical and medical evidence, the single bullet theory is the Emperor's New Clothes"...

Gerald Posner, the President or a King of the world cannot alter the LAW of physics...if you LOOK at the physical and medical evidence, the single bullet theory is the Emperor's New Clothes"...

The "magic bullet" theory makes no sense. It is one of Arlen Sphincter's lasting bits of shame.

That bullet barely got ANY deformation despite going through skin, muscle and bone. Pardon my French, but BULL Shiite!

Even if the problem of the apparent violation of the laws of physics could be overcome, the physical condition of that bullet makes it quite clear that it is not the sole bullet to do all that damage.

The "magic bullet" theory makes no sense. It is one of Arlen Sphincter's lasting bits of shame.

That bullet barely got ANY deformation despite going through skin, muscle and bone. Pardon my French, but BULL Shiite!

Even if the problem of the apparent violation of the laws of physics could be overcome, the physical condition of that bullet makes it quite clear that it is not the sole bullet to do all that damage.

The bullet did not hit any bone. In fact, the bullet barely penetrated Connelly's leg and fell out when he was being moved off a gurney at the hospital.

Just because a bullet isn't "deformed", doesn't mean there was no damage. Most of the bullet's casing was missing. Posner discussed all of this in his book and ballistics experts confirmed there was nothing out of the ordinary with the condition of the bullet.

According to Mick Jagger the Devil killed the Kennedys.

Which would make him a LBJ all the way kinda arch angel.

Last edited:

The bullet did not hit any bone. In fact, the bullet barely penetrated Connelly's leg and fell out when he was being moved off a gurney at the hospital.

Just because a bullet isn't "deformed", doesn't mean there was no damage. Most of the bullet's casing was missing. Posner discussed all of this in his book and ballistics experts confirmed there was nothing out of the ordinary with the condition of the bullet.

WRONG

* entered Connally's back just below and behind his right armpit creating an 8 millimeters by 15 millimeters elliptical wound, indicating that bullet was fired from an acute angle to the entrance wound point, or that the bullet was tumbling having hit something (presumably Kennedy),

* completely destroyed 127 millimeters (5 in) of Connally's fifth right rib bone as it smashed through his chest interior at a documented 10-degree anatomically downward angle, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited slightly below his right nipple, creating a 50 millimeter, sucking-air, blowout chest wound,

* passed through Connally's shirt and suit coat front, seen in commission photos five inches (127 mm) to the right of the suit coat right lapel, and even with the lowest point of the right lapel,

* now slowed to 900 feet per second (274 m/s)(subsonic), the bullet entered through Connally's right upper (outside) wrist, (but did not first pass through his suit coat nor shirt wrist area) (in 2003 Nellie Connally described in her book “From Love Field” that Connally's right hand, French cuff shirt cuff, solid-gold “Mexican peso” cufflink was struck with a bullet and the cufflink was completely shot off during the attack. Connally’s cufflink is not found -nor was ever entered- into the assassination evidence)

* broke his right radius wrist bone at its widest point, depositing metal fragments, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited the palm (inner) side of Connally's wrist,

* now slowed to 400 feet per second (122 m/s), the bullet entered the front side of his left thigh creating a documented 10-millimeter nearly round wound,

* buried itself shallowly into Connally's left thigh muscles,

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Single_bullet_theory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnawDAp_zKM]YouTube - Connally doctor: CE 399 didn't create wounds[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdsxbOoUqY]YouTube - John Connally - KRLD-TV - June22nd,1964[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-q2YOsbrc&feature=PlayList&p=8AC3DA07B795CD42&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=37]YouTube - Gov. Connally's Press Conference[/ame]

Forum List

Back