JFK and the Unspeakable

I know your question is directed at someone else, but...

Gerald Posner, the President or a King of the world cannot alter the LAW of physics...if you LOOK at the physical and medical evidence, the single bullet theory is the Emperor's New Clothes"...

The "magic bullet" theory makes no sense. It is one of Arlen Sphincter's lasting bits of shame.

That bullet barely got ANY deformation despite going through skin, muscle and bone. Pardon my French, but BULL Shiite!

Even if the problem of the apparent violation of the laws of physics could be overcome, the physical condition of that bullet makes it quite clear that it is not the sole bullet to do all that damage.

The bullet did not hit any bone. In fact, the bullet barely penetrated Connelly's leg and fell out when he was being moved off a gurney at the hospital.

Just because a bullet isn't "deformed", doesn't mean there was no damage. Most of the bullet's casing was missing. Posner discussed all of this in his book and ballistics experts confirmed there was nothing out of the ordinary with the condition of the bullet.

Of COURSE it hit bone. Man are you ignorant. I'd respond more fully, but even though I am not convinced of some massive conspiracy, I will just defer the rebuttal of your stupid ignorant comment to bfgrn who nailed it (and you in the process): http://www.usmessageboard.com/1425018-post100.html

The condition of the magic bullet was absolutely out of the normal for ANY bullet which caused that much damage to tissue and bone.

It should have been mushroomed and mangled. It wasn't.

The fact that one bullet in THAT condition could not POSSIBLY have caused all the aforementioned damage is pretty solid proof that there was at least one more shot fired. And the only rational implication from that is that there was a second gun somewhere.

The "magic bullet" theory makes no sense. It is one of Arlen Sphincter's lasting bits of shame.

That bullet barely got ANY deformation despite going through skin, muscle and bone. Pardon my French, but BULL Shiite!

Even if the problem of the apparent violation of the laws of physics could be overcome, the physical condition of that bullet makes it quite clear that it is not the sole bullet to do all that damage.

The bullet did not hit any bone. In fact, the bullet barely penetrated Connelly's leg and fell out when he was being moved off a gurney at the hospital.

Just because a bullet isn't "deformed", doesn't mean there was no damage. Most of the bullet's casing was missing. Posner discussed all of this in his book and ballistics experts confirmed there was nothing out of the ordinary with the condition of the bullet.

Of COURSE it hit bone. Man are you ignorant. I'd respond more fully, but even though I am not convinced of some massive conspiracy, I will just defer the rebuttal of your stupid ignorant comment to bfgrn who nailed it (and you in the process): http://www.usmessageboard.com/1425018-post100.html

The condition of the magic bullet was absolutely out of the normal for ANY bullet which caused that much damage to tissue and bone.

It should have been mushroomed and mangled. It wasn't.

The fact that one bullet in THAT condition could not POSSIBLY have caused all the aforementioned damage is pretty solid proof that there was at least one more shot fired. And the only rational implication from that is that there was a second gun somewhere.

Thanks for the reminder, I gotta buy more hollow tips :D

Last edited:
there is nothing rational about the single bullet theory...it defies all the laws of physics, so, your education is incomplete...

Rational Man is correct. You NEED to read Case Closed. There was nothing magical about the gunshot that hit both Kennedy and Connelly.

as I just said,I HAVE read it and as I just proved in my last post,Posner is a freaking liar.You NEED to read Case Open.That book debunks everyone of Posners fairy tales.

But if you really have read Posner's book and you still believe this nonsense, I'm afraid there is not much else I can do.

So what do you specifically disagree with in Posner's book?

I just pointed out SOME of the lies that Posner says in that propaganda piece of his in my last post on page five..again you really need to read CASE OPEN.That book debunks everyone of Posners fantasys.

Last edited:
Guys, how it happened is truly confusing to this day. Most history professors probably require "Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone perp" as the answer on exams, even if said professors have real doubt.

But if you really have read Posner's book and you still believe this nonsense, I'm afraid there is not much else I can do.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

oh god here I got to repeat it again for you brainwashed kennedy deniars.read my last post on page five where I listed the lies of Posners and read the freaking book CASE OPEN before you start posting this crap here about Posners fantasy that oswalkd killed kennedy and was the lone gunman.also you might actually want to read the posts of mine and the thread starters.if you STILL think Oswald did it after all that,you guys are in serious denial.

Guys, how it happened is truly confusing to this day. Most history professors probably require "Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone perp" as the answer on exams, even if said professors have real doubt.

One thing we know is fact,Stones film may not be the ENTIRE truth,but its a 100 times more accurate to what really happened than the fairy tale the warren commission came up with and people still desperately want to believe in.:cuckoo: You hit the nail right on the head there about most professors having to require to say that "Lee Harvey Oswald" is the answer on their exams.

I know that for a fact cause after I saw JFK that movie woke me up to the REAL country I live in and I have never looked at the united states of america the same way I used to when growing up.I stopped listening to the corporate controlled news where they got CIA plants, and started reading ALTERNATIVE news sources that report REAL news the mainstream media wont ever touch such as American Free Press.

Thats REAL news the stuff THEY report. anyways back to your professor comment,I know your 100% right on that cause after JFK came out,a few years later after I got out of High School,I went back to my high school american history teacher and asked him why he lied to us telling us that Oswald was the lone gunman and not the truth that the CIA did it.He then went on and said-Oh I never did believe that.I then said-What that Oswald was the lone assassin or that the CIA killed him? he then said-That Oswald was the lone assassin.I then said to him-Well if you didnt believe it,then why did you tell us those lies back then that he killed Kennedy? He then went on to say-Well just between you and me,if I had said back then and now what I REALLY believed happened,I wouldnt be teaching here anymore.I would lose my job. true life story.I swear to it. Thats the way it is,they cant teach what they REALLY believe,or they would lose their jobs.Cant blame them.

Think about it.The schools are funded by the city,and the city is funded by the state,and the state is funded by the federal government.so naturally your only going to hear what THEY want you to hear.They dont want you to hear our TRUE american history.The best way to learn the truth is go to the libray is what I always tell parents who have children so their children wont be brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government WE were forced to hear and grow up listening to.

Last edited:

One thing we know is fact,Stones film may not be the ENTIRE truth,but its a 100 times more accurate to what really happened than the fairy tale the warren commission came up with and people still desperately want to believe in.:cuckoo: You hit the nail right on the head there about most professors having to require to say that "Lee Harvey Oswald" is the answer on their exams.

I know that for a fact cause after I saw JFK that movie woke me up to the REAL country I live in and I have never looked at the united states of america the same way I used to when growing up.I stopped listening to the corporate controlled news where they got CIA plants, and started reading ALTERNATIVE news sources that report REAL news the mainstream media wont ever touch such as American Free Press.

:cuckoo: At least we now get a bit of insight into why you are such a loon.

Thats REAL news the stuff THEY report.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :cuckoo:

anyways * * * *

Just a little FYI, dipstick: "anyways" is not a real word.

Think about it.The schools are funded by the city,and the city is funded by the state,and the state is funded by the federal government

:lol: Yes yes. Of course. States are "funded" by the Federal Gubmint. COIT-ENLY! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. ANd you're not ignorant. <<chortle>>

.so naturally your only going to hear what THEY want you to hear.They dont want you to hear our TRUE american history.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Well, sure. You know how "THEY" are.

The best way to learn the truth is go to the libray

Often found right next to a library.

is what I always tell parents who have children so their children wont be brainwashed by the lies and propaganda of the government WE were forced to hear and grow up listening to.

It's much better to go to ALTERNATIVE NEWS to get the daily scoop on paranoid delusions and believe that imbecility!

why am i not surprised at who the JFK conspiracy nutters are

I think Jackie shot him in the face.
if a bullet had come from the grassy knoll it would have gone through JFK's head and killed Jackie as well
it was proven by the discovery channels "inside the limo" show

Nah. Jackie shot him. Ruby said he shot Oswald to keep Jackie from having to testify. That's no coincidence. :lol::lol:

WRONG

* entered Connally's back just below and behind his right armpit creating an 8 millimeters by 15 millimeters elliptical wound, indicating that bullet was fired from an acute angle to the entrance wound point, or that the bullet was tumbling having hit something (presumably Kennedy),

* completely destroyed 127 millimeters (5 in) of Connally's fifth right rib bone as it smashed through his chest interior at a documented 10-degree anatomically downward angle, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited slightly below his right nipple, creating a 50 millimeter, sucking-air, blowout chest wound,

* passed through Connally's shirt and suit coat front, seen in commission photos five inches (127 mm) to the right of the suit coat right lapel, and even with the lowest point of the right lapel,

* now slowed to 900 feet per second (274 m/s)(subsonic), the bullet entered through Connally's right upper (outside) wrist, (but did not first pass through his suit coat nor shirt wrist area) (in 2003 Nellie Connally described in her book &#8220;From Love Field&#8221; that Connally's right hand, French cuff shirt cuff, solid-gold &#8220;Mexican peso&#8221; cufflink was struck with a bullet and the cufflink was completely shot off during the attack. Connally&#8217;s cufflink is not found -nor was ever entered- into the assassination evidence)

* broke his right radius wrist bone at its widest point, depositing metal fragments, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited the palm (inner) side of Connally's wrist,

* now slowed to 400 feet per second (122 m/s), the bullet entered the front side of his left thigh creating a documented 10-millimeter nearly round wound,

* buried itself shallowly into Connally's left thigh muscles,

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Single_bullet_theory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnawDAp_zKM]YouTube - Connally doctor: CE 399 didn't create wounds[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdsxbOoUqY]YouTube - John Connally - KRLD-TV - June22nd,1964[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-q2YOsbrc&feature=PlayList&p=8AC3DA07B795CD42&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=37]YouTube - Gov. Connally's Press Conference[/ame]

OK, I stand corrected about the bullet not hitting any bone. Forgive me, it's been a long time since I read about this.

However, you're hurting your own theory that there was a conspiracy when you said this --

entered Connally's back just below and behind his right armpit creating an 8 millimeters by 15 millimeters elliptical wound, indicating that bullet was fired from an acute angle to the entrance wound point, or that the bullet was tumbling having hit something (presumably Kennedy),

I definitely remember reading that the bullet was tumbling after it went through Kennedy, which is why Connally had a larger than normal entrance wound in his back. And one reason the bullet wasn't "deformed" is because it lost a lot of velocity after going through Kennedy.

Look, over 80% of the eyewitnesses who were interviewed the day of the assassination told investigators that they heard only 3 shots. That is a pretty remarkable statistic, having that many eyewitnesses agree. And NOBODY said any bullshit that day about a grassy knoll shooter.

And, as Posner recounts in his book, there was an eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository who watched Oswald fire the 3 shots. And this eyewitness told the police immediately...not 20 years later, like the conspiracy wacko "eyewitnesses". Of course, these are the types of facts that the conspiracy buffs never like to talk about.

Last edited:
One thing we know is fact,Stones film may not be the ENTIRE truth,but its a 100 times more accurate to what really happened than the fairy tale the warren commission came up with and people still desperately want to believe in

Oh my God, now I KNOW you are truly delusional and you haven't read Posner's book. Or is you have read it, you are in total denial.

Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner's character) was one of the most corrupt DAs in the history of this country. Even people that worked with him have testified to this. Plus, the guy was kicked out of the Army for mental problems ("paranoia" being one of his many mental problems -- that explains a lot!). He fabricated the ENTIRE FUCKING CASE against Clay Shaw. All Garrison did was completely ruin an innocent man's life. Garrison didn't have a shred of evidence that Oswald knew Shaw or ANY of the people in that movie. He literally pulled that entire case out of his ass because he was a shameless glory hound.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

oh god here I got to repeat it again for you brainwashed kennedy deniars.read my last post on page five where I listed the lies of Posners and read the freaking book CASE OPEN before you start posting this crap here about Posners fantasy that oswalkd killed kennedy and was the lone gunman.also you might actually want to read the posts of mine and the thread starters.if you STILL think Oswald did it after all that,you guys are in serious denial.

I don't see what you're talking about on page 5. If you've read Case Closed and still believe the conspiracy crap, then you are in denial. Pure and simple.

This controversy is dead and has been since Case Closed came out 15 years ago. Nobody has refuted anything Posner wrote in the book. Plus, the fact that you said the movie "JFK" is legit tells me that you are a total blowhard not worth listening to.

WRONG

* entered Connally's back just below and behind his right armpit creating an 8 millimeters by 15 millimeters elliptical wound, indicating that bullet was fired from an acute angle to the entrance wound point, or that the bullet was tumbling having hit something (presumably Kennedy),

* completely destroyed 127 millimeters (5 in) of Connally's fifth right rib bone as it smashed through his chest interior at a documented 10-degree anatomically downward angle, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited slightly below his right nipple, creating a 50 millimeter, sucking-air, blowout chest wound,

* passed through Connally's shirt and suit coat front, seen in commission photos five inches (127 mm) to the right of the suit coat right lapel, and even with the lowest point of the right lapel,

* now slowed to 900 feet per second (274 m/s)(subsonic), the bullet entered through Connally's right upper (outside) wrist, (but did not first pass through his suit coat nor shirt wrist area) (in 2003 Nellie Connally described in her book “From Love Field” that Connally's right hand, French cuff shirt cuff, solid-gold “Mexican peso” cufflink was struck with a bullet and the cufflink was completely shot off during the attack. Connally’s cufflink is not found -nor was ever entered- into the assassination evidence)

* broke his right radius wrist bone at its widest point, depositing metal fragments, (post-operative x-rays document that some of the metal fragments are still buried with him)

* exited the palm (inner) side of Connally's wrist,

* now slowed to 400 feet per second (122 m/s), the bullet entered the front side of his left thigh creating a documented 10-millimeter nearly round wound,

* buried itself shallowly into Connally's left thigh muscles,

http://www.theblackvault.com/wiki/index.php/Single_bullet_theory

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnawDAp_zKM]YouTube - Connally doctor: CE 399 didn't create wounds[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QdsxbOoUqY]YouTube - John Connally - KRLD-TV - June22nd,1964[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-q2YOsbrc&feature=PlayList&p=8AC3DA07B795CD42&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=37]YouTube - Gov. Connally's Press Conference[/ame]

OK, I stand corrected about the bullet not hitting any bone. Forgive me, it's been a long time since I read about this.

However, you're hurting your own theory that there was a conspiracy when you said this --

entered Connally's back just below and behind his right armpit creating an 8 millimeters by 15 millimeters elliptical wound, indicating that bullet was fired from an acute angle to the entrance wound point, or that the bullet was tumbling having hit something (presumably Kennedy),

I definitely remember reading that the bullet was tumbling after it went through Kennedy, which is why Connally had a larger than normal entrance wound in his back. And one reason the bullet wasn't "deformed" is because it lost a lot of velocity after going through Kennedy.

Look, over 80% of the eyewitnesses who were interviewed the day of the assassination told investigators that they heard only 3 shots. That is a pretty remarkable statistic, having that many eyewitnesses agree. And NOBODY said any bullshit that day about a grassy knoll shooter.

And, as Posner recounts in his book, there was an eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository who watched Oswald fire the 3 shots. And this eyewitness told the police immediately...not 20 years later, like the conspiracy wacko "eyewitnesses". Of course, these are the types of facts that the conspiracy buffs never like to talk about.

You said: "However, you're hurting your own theory that there was a conspiracy when you said this --"

KWO...I only posted what was written in wikipedia's description of Connally's wounds..."(presumably Kennedy)" is not my comment...

I wish you would have watched the videos I posted...

BUT,let's try to make this simple and logical applying common sense. Pretend you know nothing about eye witness accounts or any books written years later...

HERE is the "evidence" you have to decipher...

First: It has been determined* that in order for a lone gunman on the 6th floor of the Texas School Depository Building to have inflicted all the wounds to President Kennedy and Governor Connally one bullet HAD TO create the initial non fatal wounds to the President and all the wounds to Governor Connally.

* Based on the 6.5 x 52 mm Italian made Mannlicher Carcano M91/38 bolt-action rifle found on the TSDB's 6th floor

* The wounds inflicted to President Kennedy and Governor Connally

* That one bullet missed the limousine, struck a curb and caused superficial wounds to a bystander near the triple underpass

* The reactions of those two men as seen on a home movie taken by Abraham Zapruder on a Bell & Howell 414PD

* The time frame all those pieces of hard evidence

The Warren Commission faced an analytic problem:
The 486 frames of the 26.6-second Zapruder film established that a less-than-six-second period of time passed during the shooting. The time required to operate the bolt-action 6.5 x 52 mm Mannlicher Carcano rifle would have permitted a shooter, at most, to get off only three shots.

SO... EITHER a lone sniper in a 6th floor window of the TSDB (Oswald) created all the wounds OR there was more than one gunman...

Let's start at the beginning and concentrate just on the initial non fatal wounds to the President. We HAVE TO get past those wounds to proceed to Connally's wounds if the single bullet theory is valid...

HERE is the Warren Commission's depiction of the initial wounds to the President:

CE 385
Photo_nara_ce385.jpg

CE 386
CE386.jpg

And HERE is the ACTUAL physical and medical evidence of those wounds...

Here is page 2 of the Official Death Certificate authored and signed by President Kennedy's personal physician, Dr. George Burkley who was never called to testify before the Warren Commission...

"a second wound occurred in the posterior back at about the level of the third thoracic vertebra"

navycert2.jpg

AND...Dr. Burkley's location of the back wound matches the autopsy face sheet that he also signed...

autopdescript1.gif

AND...Dr. Burkley's location of the back wound matches the President's shirt and jacket...

marler.jpg

AND...

The initial draft of the Warren Report stated:
"A bullet had entered his back at a point slightly above the shoulder to the right of the spine."

It was CHANGED at the urging of Commission member Gerald R. Ford...

Ford suggested changing that to read: ''A bullet had entered the back of
his neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine.''

The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of his
neck slightly to the right of the spine.''

"A bullet had entered the back of his neck slightly to the right of the spine."

YOUR turn...

Without getting into the terminal ballistics, judging only from the shooting requirements that where required of Oswald, I find the lone gunman theory near impossible to believe. Fact one, Oswald was a below average shot as a Marine qualifying as a Sharpshooter and Marksman. The first shot missed Kennedy completely but yet Oswald was supposedly able to make the next 2 more difficult follow up shots, amazing.

Many people cite the Peter Jennings program with a computer image recreation as compelling evidence that not only were the shots originating from the 6th floor of the school book depository and prove the charges against Oswald. The burden of proof should be with the "lone gunman" theorists especially since the case never went to trial. I had many misgivings with the Jennings program especially the portion where Dr. John Lattimer clumsily racks the bolt of a Mannlicher Carcano in a little less then 8.3 seconds "dry firing" the firearm. Either Lattimer, who served in WWII in the medical field, has no experience with shooting or he counts on the viewer as being ignorant. The Warren Commission time frame was established at between 4.6 and 5.15 seconds based on film analysis. This is a key element of the "lone gunman" theory where no more then three shot were fired in that time frame or the theory falls apart. Can this time frame be proven possible?

Shooting a bolt action rifle with live ammunition would result in a recoil and greatly increase the time required to regain the target in the scope, lead the target and get off a well aimed shot and repeat the process. Very strange for a first miss then a tremendous recovery tracking a target that was not in full view through an Oak tree but this what the "lone gunman" theorists believe.

The Warren commission tested with three marksmen that were as Master shots by NRA standards and none were able to reproduce anything close to the shooting that has been attributed to Oswald. Lattimer also presented a couple strings of fire that was recorded in Marine rifle range book as proof that Oswald was an excellent shot. The proof in in the qualification and Oswald as pointed out earlier was a below average shot. The 6th story window was apx. 60 feet above ground the distances were 175, 240 and 265 ft which is a short range but yet a difficult shot that has yet to be reproduced.

The best opportunity to shoot from the 6th story window would have been when the limo was making the slow turn from Houston onto Elm but yet the shots were taken as the target was further along and with heavy pipes in the window frame would have complicate a very difficult shot for a right handed shooter.

Often "lone gunman" theorists claim that the marksmanship requirements have been reproduced from that same height at a moving target at the speed of the limo and with a similar rifle and scope set up but they can never specify the trails. I welcome anyone to clarify any worthy recreations or point out what marksmanship evidence convinces them of Oswald guilt. Bear in mind that shots taken from the Dal Tex building, the Dallas County Records building, the County Criminal Courts building were possibilities that were never disproved by Jennings film.

Just wondering how many remember what big new story launched Jennings career into national prominence in America? Would Jennings have a conflict of interest in the assassination theories?

Also, I want to point out, since Jim Garrison's character was called into question, that Dallas DA Henry Wade's office is known for extreme corruption with numerous convictions overturned.

Last edited:
Fact one, Oswald was a below average shot as a Marine qualifying as a Sharpshooter and Marksman. The first shot missed Kennedy completely but yet Oswald was supposedly able to make the next 2 more difficult follow up shots, amazing.
I have never met a Marine who doesn't think he could make that shot[/I

The Warren Commission time frame was established at between 4.6 and 5.15 seconds based on film analysis. This is a key element of the "lone gunman" theory where no more then three shot were fired in that time frame or the theory falls apart. Can this time frame be proven possible?

The ability to fire three shots has been repeatedly demonstrated. Keep in mind the first shot is already in the chamber, the clock starts once the first shot is fired. Six seconds to rire the remaining two shots is not difficult and has been proven
The 6th story window was apx. 60 feet above ground the distances were 175, 240 and 265 ft which is a short range but yet a difficult shot that has yet to be reproduced.
It has been reproduced many times, find me a single Marine who doesn't think he could make that shot.

Question for those who don't buy a lone gunman. If there were multiple gunmen, why would they only get off three shots? Wouldn't you set up a kill zone and spray the limo with gunfire?

Why would Oswald have a gun that he paid $19 for? Wouldn't the CIA provide him a $500 sniper rifle to be sure?

All of which still begs the question, how in the hell did a round like Oswald was firing create the head wound Kennedy suffered? I have no theories as to why or who. But that wound was not the kind that a rifle shooting full metal jacketed at 2300 ft/sec would make.

AND...

The initial draft of the Warren Report stated:
"A bullet had entered his back at a point slightly above the shoulder to the right of the spine."

It was CHANGED at the urging of Commission member Gerald R. Ford...

Ford suggested changing that to read: ''A bullet had entered the back of
his neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine.''

The final report said: ''A bullet had entered the base of the back of his
neck slightly to the right of the spine.''

"A bullet had entered the back of his neck slightly to the right of the spine."

YOUR turn...

I really don't understand what your point is here -- a few minor word changes to the autopsy report indicates a conspiracy???

Posner addressed all of the supposed "inconsistencies" in the autopsy report in his book. The conspiracy theorists love to jump all over the autopsy, but there is just nothing here.

And you are wrong about another important point (which the Warren Commission also got wrong) --
The shooting lasted OVER 8 SECONDS, not the 6 seconds that the Warren Commission concluded. Posner proves this in his book in several ways by analyzing the Zapruder film. 8 seconds was plenty of time to fire all 3 shots.

Did you know that there were 3 men standing directly below Oswald on the 5th floor when the 3 shots were fired? There is even a photo of these men trying to look up at the 6th floor through their window shortly after the shooting. These men heard 3 shots and they even heard the shells hitting the floor.

This is exactly what I mean -- you conspiracy buffs completely IGNORE any inconvenient facts like this that don't fit your version of events.

Forum List

Back