JFK and the Unspeakable

Oliver Stone directs some of the best comedies in hollywood. One of my favorites was JFK. It had me rolling in the aisles.

You think a president getting assasinated is humorous? I've about had it with you ...you sorry piece of shit.

No no. Try not to always be so dim.

Assassination bad.

Dishonest movie about assassination comical.

Personally, I accept that it took more than one gunman to murder President Kennedy. But, even so, the movie about the assassination by Ollie Stone, the lying imbecile libbie, is just ridiculous.

This is a rathole I refuse to go down because there is far too much conflicting informtion that makes it impossible for layman who cannot establish the credientials, credibility or the agendas of the informants, to come to any conclusions.

I have long doubted the Warren report got it entirely right, however.

But what I do NOT have is any conspiracy theory about what actually did happen.

This is a rathole I refuse to go down because there is far too much conflicting informtion that makes it impossible for layman who cannot establish the credientials, credibility or the agendas of the informants, to come to any conclusions.

I have long doubted the Warren report got it entirely right, however.

But what I do NOT have is any conspiracy theory about what actually did happen.

I don't know who killed the President, but I do understand that the law of physics always apply...

I also know that eye witnesses are usually discounted, but when a whole group of doctors agree on the location and nature of a person's wounds and they are in direct conflict with the "official" findings, it is grounds for very DEEP skepticism...

The Warren Commission had to rely totally on the FBI for evidence...and when the FBI Director and the President (LBJ) have phone conversations and memos about how to make sure Oswald is seen as the only gunman, and the importance of cutting off any conspiracy speculation, it adds more fuel to the skepticism fire...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9A]YouTube - The Large Back of the Head Wound[/ame]

Oliver Stone directs some of the best comedies in hollywood. One of my favorites was JFK. It had me rolling in the aisles.

You think a president getting assasinated is humorous? I've about had it with you ...you sorry piece of shit.

Assassination bad.

Personally, I accept that it took more than one gunman to murder President Kennedy. But, even so, the movie about the assassination by Ollie Stone, the lying imbecile libbie, is just ridiculous.

thanks again for showing you only see what you WANT to see like so many other posters here.

Assassination bad.

thanks again for showing you only see what you WANT to see like so many other posters here.

The comedy keeps coming. :lol: I see what happened. I do NOT "see" the lunatic garbage you "see." The stuff which morons like you "see" are nothing more and nothing less than paranoid delusions.

oh since you responded so quickly,hope you enjoyed talking to yourself frady cat denial,cause I was done with you a long time ago after you proved you only see what you WANT to see by ignoring my facts I posted.

oh since you responded so quickly,hope you enjoyed talking to yourself frady cat denial,cause I was done with you a long time ago after you proved you only see what you WANT to see by ignoring my facts I posted.

And yet, you responded pretty much immediately yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the way, my denial of your completely imbecilic and baseless contentions has nothing to do with "frady" cat anything. [Your functional illliteracy is almost as amusing as your paranoid delusional thinking.] My denial is instead premised on the FACTS.

FACTS: Those are the things that make you and your idiot ilk wet your panties.

Assassination bad.

The secret service recently revealed that threats against the president have gone up
400%. Tell me something big shot? If by some strange circumstance you were in a situation where you were the first to see someone pull out a gun and aim it at Obama...would you act or just stand there? That's what I thought. You are a major pussy and unamerican. Go fuck yourself. I swear to my dead relatives I would. We can't prove it here but just say the words pissant. Show your true colors..I dare you.

Assassination bad.

The secret service recently revealed that threats against the president have gone up
400%. Tell me something big shot? If by some strange circumstance you were in a situation where you were the first to see someone pull out a gun and aim it at Obama...would you act or just stand there? That's what I thought. You are a major pussy and unamerican. Go fuck yourself. I swear to my dead relatives I would. We can't prove it here but just say the words pissant. Show your true colors..I dare you.

You are an amazng imbecile. You "ask" a question and in the space of the very next sentence in that same post you pretend that I not only answered, but that you know what my answer would be or what I'd do. :cuckoo:

If I went looking for working definition of "imbecile," it would be difficult to find a more classic example than you and that bit of sophistry. (And there are a few huge contenders here at USMB for the title of most stupid. You are one of the front-runners.)

I would never stand idly by and permit some schmuck to assassinate the President of the United States -- even one like President Obama whom I hold in extremely low esteem.

An ass like you would probably applaud if someone had taken a shot at President Bush. Uber-mindless-partisans such as you tend to think that way. But for MOST of us (conservatives and libs), WE (this excludes morons like you, of course) believe that killing one of our elected officials is not just a crime against that politician, but a crime against ALL of us and our Republic.

I want President Obama out of Office, but barring an impeachment and conviction, I (and most of the rest of us -- not counting jerks like you) believe there is already a perfectly valid and proper way of accomplishing that: the ballot.

Complete jackass morons like you should never attempt to speak for me. You can barely grunt out words for yourself, you reject.

Assassination bad.

Dont bother with this idiot.He only see's what he WANTS to see like so many others that have posted on this thread.I know if I had been one of those agents for kennedy back then,"I" wouldnt have slept on the job and not care about Kennedys life like they did..For Kennedy,if I had known about how he was trying to do good things for the american people like he was and wanted to get rid of the military industrial complex -"that eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address,if I had known all that about Kennedy,I would have taken a bullet for him back then.He was the last true president we had that wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex and thats what got him killed.

Obama? he's just another one of their obediant puppets that will do what they tell him to do.HIM I would just let the government kill off.He's an evil son of bitch like every president we have had since kennedy.

Last edited:

Assassination bad.

Dont bother with this idiot.He only see's what he WANTS to see

Translate that into Latin and emblazon those words on your family crest!

We have found the Motto of you simple-minded Troofers.

Last edited:

Assassination bad.

Dont bother with this idiot.He only see's what he WANTS to see like so many others that have posted on this thread.I know if I had been one of those agents for kennedy back then,"I" wouldnt have slept on the job and not care about Kennedys life like they did..For Kennedy,if I had known about how he was trying to do good things for the american people like he was and wanted to get rid of the military industrial complex -"that eisenhower warned the american people to be aware of in his farewell address,if I had known all that about Kennedy,I would have taken a bullet for him back then.He was the last true president we had that wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex and thats what got him killed.

Obama? he's just another one of their obediant puppets that will do what they tell him to do.HIM I would just let the government kill off.He's an evil son of bitch like every president we have had since kennedy.

I bother with all neo con comers. That is why I am here. Just call it payback for fucking up the republican party.

suit yourself.you said fucking up the republican party.Like I said,every president we have had since kennedy has been a puppet for the elite-the bankers and the military industrial complex,both partys are corrupt,neither is for the people,thats why we need a third party created if were ever going to get america back.you DO know that dont you?

suit yourself.you said fucking up the republican party.Like I said,every president we have had since kennedy has been a puppet for the elite-the bankers and the military industrial complex,both partys are corrupt,neither is for the people,thats why we need a third party created if were ever going to get america back.you DO know that dont you?

Without a doubt both Parties are corrupt. And yes, Both of them are ruled by International Bankers. Though I have pushed hard for a way out of the two Party sheople system myself for years, Look what we ended up with now? Nothing could be worse then the madman Obama, nothing whatsoever. By the time we get a Third Party that has a chance this Nation will be finished. What we need is for The GOP to return to it's Conservative roots. We need better leaders. People who honor the Constitution like Ron Paul (though I don't agree with everything Paul says).That is a more realistic approach my friend. ~BH

Without a doubt both Parties are corrupt. And yes, Both of them are ruled by International Bankers. Though I have pushed hard for a way out of the two Party sheople system myself for years, Look what we ended up with now? Nothing could be worse then the madman Obama, nothing whatsoever. By the time we get a Third Party that has a chance this Nation will be finished. What we need is for The GOP to return to it's Conservative roots. We need better leaders. People who honor the Constitution like Ron Paul (though I don't agree with everything Paul says).That is a more realistic approach my friend. ~BH

It just amazes me how so many people here and everywhere else live in this fantasy world that Obama is the second coming of Kennedy and is going to dramatically change things and make the world a better place like kennedy was on the verge of doing.Thats why his assassination affected so many people badly for so many years was they saw how he was changing things for the better for the people.That all ended of course on nov 22nd 1963 and things have never been the same since then.

People ignorantly say things like-the guys dead, who cares? or Dude,thats old news,that was a long time ago.Maybe it is old news but he was the last true president we had that wasnt a puppet for the elite and we wouldnt have the IRS and the CIA which is the reason for why the world is in such the mess it is,if kennedy had lived.they ignorantly dont realise or care how his assassination still affects us today.He was on the verge of signing memorandum 1110 that would have abolished the federal reserve just months before his assassination.They were never about to let that happen as you well know.you so much hit the nail On the head about Obama.Its sad but true on everything you said about him.With him in office,it probably will be too late to restore our country.

Thats what I was telling all my friends that after Ron Paul did not get elected-which he never had a chance in hell anyways,that america was screwed and any chance of getting america back was over with.yeah Paul is a lot like kennedy.He has the same visions he did.Obama has lied about EVERYTHING he said he was going to do since taking office.He is not only continuing the policys of Bush.He is EXPANDING them as we both know. you mentioned Arlen spector earlier.If there is any such thing as a hell,then Arlen spector is going there and he is going to burn slowly to death for coming up with the lone nut theory and propagating the sickest lie forced down the throats of the worlds population.

Last edited:

I bother with all neo con comers. That is why I am here. Just call it payback for fucking up the republican party.

It is interesting that simplistic tools like DRuggy attempt to put labels on everyone they cannot coherently debate.

I am not a neo-con. DRuggy knows not whereof he babbles.

It is interesting that simplistic tools like DRuggy attempt to put labels on everyone they cannot coherently debate.

Sorry for you sparky. You don't make the rules. As far as I can tell you are a neo con fuck. You know ..free speach and everything. Keep posting your hate for america and I'll keep pointing it out. Don't like it? Don't post.

Sorry for you sparky. You don't make the rules.

I never said I made any of the rules here, you idiot. I didn't even imply any such thing, ya moron.

As far as I can tell you are a neo con fuck.

As far as YOU can tell? Bwahahaha! You can't even tell time. You are far too much of a morn.

You know ..free speach and everything.

You are SUCH a total jackass, it looks like you are not even responding to the post I made. You are clearly addled.

Keep posting your hate for america and I'll keep pointing it out. Don't like it? Don't post.

I haven't posted ANY hate for America (and the name is a proper noun which requires capitalization of the first letter, you imbecile).

You cannot "point out" any such thing out -- since there is no factual basis for your idiotic delusions. I will happily continue to post to continually point out what a total cretin you are, Druggy.

Forum List

Back