Is Trump the new Oppenheimer?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

For those who did not see the movie Oppenheimer, it was a story about a scientist being used by the Deep State to create a bomb for them. Trouble was, they did not much like Oppenheimer due to his association with communists, so once Oppenheimer gave them the bomb the destroyed him politically by destroying his reputation so that he would have no voice after the war in terms of the use of the bomb. He was very much haunted by the destructive capacity of the bomb he created and the moral implications for its use.

In the movie, they mention JFK as opposing those in the deep state that tried to destroy Oppenheimer via secret courts and the use of FBI information that was used to destroy the credibility of Oppenheimer. JFK was appalled at how Oppenheimer was treated, which made him later oppose those in the Deep State that helped destroy him and later made efforts to restore the credibility of Oppenheimer. Well, at least before they shot JFK dead.

So, I got to thinking, is MAGA now the communist of old in relation to how the Deep State treats them and oppresses them?

It seems to be.

Some things never change.

Last edited:
The deep state is under your bed!!!

The fact that Trump is still breathing shows there is no Deep State.
The Deep State helped destroy the reputation of Oppenheimer, are you Ok with that?

And, as we all know, Oppenheimer was just the tip of the iceberg as they hunted communists like deer on Opening day of gun season.

Oppenheimer was brilliant, honest, selfless, decent and patriotic.

So, obviously, no.
Oppenheimer did associate with communists, and one of the member of his team did give information about the bomb to the Russians.

So, there was some legitimacy to their concerns, no?

The Deep State helped destroy the reputation of Oppenheimer, are you Ok with that?

And, as we all know, Oppenheimer was just the tip of the iceberg as they hunted communists like deer on Opening day of gun season.

Wait...wait... now you are claiming that Communists were being unfairly treated...

Um, do you know which political party Joe McCarthy belonged to?

Wait...wait... now you are claiming that Communists were being unfairly treated...

Um, do you know which political party Joe McCarthy belonged to?
The issue is the unchecked power of the Deep State.

Whoever has the power, abuses the power.

You people are no better than McCarthy, and arguably worse.

The issue is the unchecked power of the Deep State.

Whoever has the power, abuses the power.

You people are no better than McCarthy, and arguably worse.

Not really.

Trump really did rape E. Jean Carroll.
He really did defraud the banks.
He really did institute an insurrection
he really did try to intimidate people in Georgia into changing the vote.
He really did pay off Stormy Daniels and hide it.
He really did steal classified documents and tried to hide them when NARA tried to secure them.

This is the guy you've chosen. We all told you he was a mutt 8 years ago.

Not really.

Trump really did rape E. Jean Carroll.
He really did defraud the banks.
He really did institute an insurrection
he really did try to intimidate people in Georgia into changing the vote.
He really did pay off Stormy Daniels and hide it.
He really did steal classified documents and tried to hide them when NARA tried to secure them.

This is the guy you've chosen. We all told you he was a mutt 8 years ago.
Jean Carroll is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Here is a woman who waits how many years to say something about an alleged rape?

The same happened with Kavanaugh. The same happened with Clarence Thomas.

Meanwhile, Biden gets accused of rape by his own staffer and nothing.

Enough of the BS.

We all know had Trump and these other men not sough political power not a damn thing would hever have been said about anything.

However, the woman who accused Biden of rape did come forward when it happened to her.

Go figure.

Jean Carroll is a good example of what I'm talking about.

Here is a woman who waits how many years to say something about an alleged rape?

The same happened with Kavanaugh. The same happened with Clarence Thomas.

The same thing happened with Bill Clinton, and you guys were fine with it. Come on, you can't claim that Juanita Broderick was credible, but E Jean Carroll isn't. Or Tara/Alexandra Reade/McCabe/Whatever fake name she was using to keep ahead of process servers.

I look at the totality of the evidence.

I didn't believe Anita Hill because her story didn't make sense. Thomas was harassing her, but she still chose to change jobs with him when he did? That didn't make a lick of sense.

I didn't believe Juanita Brodderick because she signed two affadavitts saying it didn't happen. And she accepted an appointment from Clinton after the incident and continued to fund raise and campaign for him.

I didn't believe Tara Reade because she has changed her story so many times, and her entire record in life is being a serial grifter and con artist.

I do believe Ford, because she is a credible person, a professional and academic. She had far more to lose by coming forward if it wasn't true.

I do believe E. Jean Carroll because you have Trump bragging on Tape that when you are rich and famous, you can grab women by their genitals. Why would you brag about something like that if you haven't done it?

The deep state is under your bed!!!

The fact that Trump is still breathing shows there is no Deep State.

It must be weird for you then that The New York Times just confirmed that there is in fact a Deep State and that they are awesome.

It must be weird for you then that The New York Times just confirmed that there is in fact a Deep State and that they are awesome.
When did they do this?

We don't have a deep state... we have a professional set of administrators that keep the country running despite the stupidity of the politicians who don't do their damned jobs. (Both parties.)

The Deep State probably kept Trump from fucking things up worse than he did.

The same thing happened with Bill Clinton, and you guys were fine with it. Come on, you can't claim that Juanita Broderick was credible, but E Jean Carroll isn't. Or Tara/Alexandra Reade/McCabe/Whatever fake name she was using to keep ahead of process servers.

I look at the totality of the evidence.

I didn't believe Anita Hill because her story didn't make sense. Thomas was harassing her, but she still chose to change jobs with him when he did? That didn't make a lick of sense.

I didn't believe Juanita Brodderick because she signed two affadavitts saying it didn't happen. And she accepted an appointment from Clinton after the incident and continued to fund raise and campaign for him.

I didn't believe Tara Reade because she has changed her story so many times, and her entire record in life is being a serial grifter and con artist.

I do believe Ford, because she is a credible person, a professional and academic. She had far more to lose by coming forward if it wasn't true.

I do believe E. Jean Carroll because you have Trump bragging on Tape that when you are rich and famous, you can grab women by their genitals. Why would you brag about something like that if you haven't done it?
No, you believe the last two because the last two spoke out against politicians you hate today and you want to dismiss the history of this because it makes you look bad.

Liar.

When did they do this?

We don't have a deep state... we have a professional set of administrators that keep the country running despite the stupidity of the politicians who don't do their damned jobs. (Both parties.)

The Deep State probably kept Trump from fucking things up worse than he did.

So now you agree that there is a Deep State -
That was easy.

Oppenheimer was a Communist.

Had Oppenheimer been truthful about his past, and all those who were communist, around him then it is possible that Oppenheimer would of kept his security clearance and would of been allowed to continue his work.

Oppenheimer lied about who he was and who his close friends were. Having a communist past was not enough to prevent one from working on secret projects for the US government. Lying about that communist past does prevent one from working on secret projects.

Forum List

Back