JFK and the Unspeakable

Lee Harvey Oswald read in the paper that JFK was visiting Dallas and his parade would pass right by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off.

Some conspiracy

Translation...you have no answers to my questions and you give up...

How typical of the disingenuous...you start out with a roar and leave with a peep...

This is a ridiculous thread. Maybe put all that thought into something worth while?
Never mind, you'd come up with the result anyway.

well yeah the fairy tales people here are telling like that the warren commission was right make this a rediculous thread.Things like the opening post on this thread are all factual stuff though that many people here are obviously in denial about though.:cuckoo:

There is zero evidence supporting the claim that the assissination of President Kennedy was part of any "government" conspiracy.

There IS some reason to believe that if Lee Harvey Oswald was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy at all, that he did not act alone. But that he might have had some accomplices in some kind of a conspiracy is FAR from evidence that the government was implicated in any way.

There is even less evidence that the 9-11-2001 atroctites were inflicted on Americans by our own government.

There is SOLID evidence that YOU are an imbecile.

other way around,solid evidence YOU are an imbecile living in denial.

theres tons of evidence out there that proves it,just cause you dont want to see it doesnt mean there isnt.:cuckoo:

also there is even far more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job even more so than there is that the kennedy assassination was an inside job.again just because you only see what you WANT to see,doesnt mean people like me and this thread starter are imbeciles.You and the other deniars clearly are though.

No. There is absolutely no CREDIBLE rational believable evidence that any sane person would place stock in.

You "troofers" are quite plainly goobers. Clinical. Dopey. Stupid. Nuts. Oh, and boring as hell.

so you resort to name calling when you cant back up your points.gotcha.

Lee Harvey Oswald read in the paper that JFK was visiting Dallas and his parade would pass right by his window at work. So he brought his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs head off.

Some conspiracy

Nobody has yet to disprove this FACT
Your decades old conspiracy lies have been ridiculed and disproved for years.

Some conspiracy

Nobody has yet to disprove this FACT
Your decades old conspiracy lies have been ridiculed and disproved for years.

Gee did you forget already???

The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the John F. Kennedy assassination and the Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination. The Committee investigated until 1978, and in 1979 issued its final report, concluding that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald, probably as a result of a conspiracy. The members of this probable conspiracy were not identified. However, the committee noted that it believed that the conspiracy did not include the governments of the Soviet Union or Cuba, nor the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the Secret Service. It also stated it did not believe the conspiracy was organized by any organized crime group, nor any anti-Castro group, but that it could not rule out individual members of either of those groups acting together.
wiki

theres tons of evidence out there that proves it,just cause you dont want to see it doesnt mean there isnt.:cuckoo:

also there is even far more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job even more so than there is that the kennedy assassination was an inside job.again just because you only see what you WANT to see,doesnt mean people like me and this thread starter are imbeciles.You and the other deniars clearly are though.

No. There is absolutely no CREDIBLE rational believable evidence that any sane person would place stock in.

You "troofers" are quite plainly goobers. Clinical. Dopey. Stupid. Nuts. Oh, and boring as hell.

so you resort to name calling when you cant back up your points.gotcha.

When you blather, there's no point to refute.

You and your mentally ill ilk make silly sick claims. You have no credible evidence to support them. Forget the JFK assassination. Your username is proof enough that you are a freakin' loon.

If one were to accept the foolishness that you espouse (even if there's no rational basis on Earth to do so), one would have to accept, as true, the premise that the United States government saw something of value in causing all the horrors and consequential damages brought about by the 9/11/2001 atrocities.

Troofers are universally absurd.

Oliver Stone directs some of the best comedies in hollywood. One of my favorites was JFK. It had me rolling in the aisles.

so the government of the united states murdering someone is funny to you.I see.Bill Clinton and and the Bush presidents love your kind.

There is zero evidence supporting the claim that the assissination of President Kennedy was part of any "government" conspiracy.

There IS some reason to believe that if Lee Harvey Oswald was involved in the assassination of President Kennedy at all, that he did not act alone. But that he might have had some accomplices in some kind of a conspiracy is FAR from evidence that the government was implicated in any way.

There is even less evidence that the 9-11-2001 atroctites were inflicted on Americans by our own government.

My God.

Somebody shake me. I agree with liability.

I guess that seals it then..

probably as a result of a conspiracy. The members of this probable conspiracy were not identified. However, the committee noted that it believed that the conspiracy did not include the governments of the Soviet Union or Cuba, nor the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or the Secret Service. It also stated it did not believe the conspiracy was organized by any organized crime group, nor any anti-Castro group, but that it could not rule out individual members of either of those groups acting together.

Yeah right...It was "probably" (but maybe not) the result of a conspiracy. And we can be sure it was not a conspiracy of Soviet Union, Cuba, CIA, FBI, Mafia or an anti-Castro Group......
That really lays it down...who exactly is left for this "conspiracy"???
If it was a conspiracy, who would conspire with a loser like Oswald? He was already a one man conspiracy. He had already tried an assasination and everyone he tried to link up with told him to go to hell

JFK and the Unspeakable

Oliver Stone
Award-winning filmmaker
Posted: July 23, 2009 05:05 PM

The murder of President Kennedy was a seminal event for me and for millions of Americans. It changed the course of history. It was a crushing blow to our country and to millions of people around the world. It put an abrupt end to a period of a misunderstood idealism, akin to the spirit of 1989 when the Soviet bloc to began to thaw and 2008, when our new American President was fairly elected.

Today, more than 45 years later, profound doubts persist about how President Kennedy was killed and why. My film JFK was a metaphor for all those doubts, suspicions and unanswered questions. Now an extraordinary new book offers the best account I have read of this tragedy and its significance. That book is James Douglass's JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters. It is a book that deserves the attention of all Americans; it is one of those rare books that, by helping us understand our history, has the power to change it.

The subtitle sums up Douglass's purpose: Why He Died and Why it Matters. In his beautifully written and exhaustively researched treatment, Douglass lays out the "motive" for Kennedy's assassination. Simply, he traces a process of steady conversion by Kennedy from his origins as a traditional Cold Warrior to his determination to pull the world back from the edge of destruction.

Many of these steps are well known, such as Kennedy's disillusionment with the CIA after the disastrous Bay of Pigs Invasion, and his refusal to follow the reckless recommendations of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in resolving the Cuban Missile Crisis. (This in itself was truly JFK's shining moment in the sun. It is likely that any other president from LBJ on would have followed the path to a general nuclear war.) Then there was the Test Ban Treaty and JFK's remarkable American University Speech where he spoke with empathy and compassion about the Soviet people, recognizing our common humanity, the fact that we all "inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's futures. And we are all mortal."

But many of his steps remain unfamiliar: Kennedy's back-channel dialogue with Khrushchev and their shared pursuit of common ground; his secret opening to dialogue with Fidel Castro (ongoing the very week of his assassination); and his determination to pull out of Vietnam after his probable re-election in 1964.

All of these steps caused him to be regarded as a virtual traitor by elements of the military-intelligence community. These were the forces that planned and carried out his assassination. Kennedy himself said, in 1962, after he read Seven Days in May, which is about a military coup in the United States, that if he had another Bay of Pigs, the same thing could happen to him. Well, he did have another "Bay of Pigs"; he had several. And I think Kennedy prophesied his own death with those words.

Why does it matter? The death of JFK remains a critical turning point in our history. Those who caused his death were targeting not just a man but a vision -- a vision of peace. There is no calculating the consequences of his death for this country and for the world. Those consequences endure. To a large extent, the fate of our country and the future of the planet continue to be controlled by the shadowy forces of what Douglass calls "the Unspeakable." Only by unmasking these forces and confronting the truth about our history can we restore the promise of democracy and lay claim to Kennedy's vision of peace.

But don't take my word for it. Read this extraordinary book and reach your own conclusions.
Link

Any similarity between Oliver Stone and actual history is purely coincidental.:cool:

Hey Gunny, your head's on fire and your brain has been incinerated...

Work a long time on that snappy comeback did you?:neutral:

Pshaw! Here we are in the 21st Century, three years after EVERY JFK assassination conspiracy has been thoroughly debunked, and we still have some idiots who take OLIVER STONE as some kind of expert on it? :rofl:

the only idiots are the ones that ignore the facts that Oliver stone has documented in his film of his.I know cause that film got me interested in the assassination to where I read over a 100 books on it and interviewed witnesses that were there that day.Stone was a 100 times closer to the truth than the fairy tale warren comission was.your right about the Obama thing though,Sealybobo I know is blind to Obama's shortcomings,the other poster you just showed,displayed his/hers as well.

Correction. The idiots are the ones that see ghosts. And don't know how to shoot. For a Marine, the shots Oswald took were closer than where we START shooting on the range (200 meters).

Oliver Stone's made a fortune sucking money out of grapenuts like you who can't see the forest for all the trees.

so the government of the united states murdering someone is funny to you.I see.Bill Clinton and and the Bush presidents love your kind.

I'll bet you're great at parties. Just bust out the Inkblot Test on YOU and the hilarity begins.:lol:

I was 20 years old at the time of the assination. I had actually fired a Italian Carcano and was familiar with the ballistics and the power of the cartridge. The gun was accurate enough, and I am told that Oswald was an excellent shot. However, the type of wound in Kennedy's skull simply was not what a Carcano was capable of, particularly at that range. I was and am in no position to know exactly what happened, but the one thing I do understand is that the Carcano was not the rifle that blew Kennedys head apart.

The Carcano has been test fired using bullets from the same lot that Oswald used and yes it was found fully capable of blowing JFKs head off.

Okay ... I confess ... it was me. That I was only 3 years old and living in Karamursel, Turkey is just all part of the plot.:badgrin:

If you were in Turkey,

that's either the best alibi

OR

that was one HELL of a set of shots!

Marksmanship training, especially for 3 years olds, is a priority in the Marines.:lol:

Taking into account the curvature of the Earth as well as atmospheric conditions over that vast distance to strike a small object which you can't even see -- much less doing so at the age of three?!? The Marine priority and training is nothing less than incredible! Hell of a shot.

start from the beginning,, read "Death of a President" by William Manchester.

then read all the conspiracy theories.. it was Oswald. Mob, Ruby Oswald

Forum List

Back