It's over. The swamp is victorious.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.
And people can't understand why I deride both sides........ :D

Oh and you honestly thought the right wasn't/isn't as dirty as the left and that Trump would actually be successful in "draining the swamp"? Hopeless optimist or self delusional? :dunno:

Optimistic. He had all sides pissed at him, that as a good sign.

Spare me your self-righteousness. You criticize but do nothing. We did something. It didn't work but it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing. Go ahead and pretend you knew it all along. I'm not paying attention.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.
Oh for Pete's sake, get a grip.

Got it. Thanks for contributing nothing at all.

Cheer up Pred, the swamp wasnt built in a day, or even eight years, it is going to take a lot of time.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot due to impatience.

If Trump had really gone over to the Dark side, he would not be getting all the fire he is getting.

It isn't Trump that is the problem. He seems to have succumbed to the swamp, but it's the rest of the GOP that is bad. Even if he's still Trump, the swamp won today and it's only going to get worse.

Trump was never going to drain the swamp. He just restocked it with different creatures. Either the Republicans in Congress or Trump himself has given big business everything they want. Some of the regulations I agree should be done away with however there were a few that were needed to protect Americans from well funded special interests.

Conservatism should not rest on telling people to drop dead. We need a conservative war on poverty. One that helps people who need help.

Shut up idiot. No one cares what you think. Quit polluting my thread with your stupid nonsense.

Oh and you honestly thought the right wasn't/isn't as dirty as the left and that Trump would actually be successful in "draining the swamp"? Hopeless optimist or self delusional? :dunno:

Spare me your self-righteousness. You criticize but do nothing. We did something. It didn't work but it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing. Go ahead and pretend you knew it all along. I'm not paying attention.
Tissue?

Tissue?
Hell I voted for Ming the Merciless, he would have drained the swamp by killing them all........ :eusa_whistle:

And I did nothing...... Geeze.......

Oh and I don't criticize, I point out the obvious bull shit from both sides....... There is a difference.......

Trump is part of the swamp. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and you expect him to be looking out for the working class.

You've people been conned.

Actually, you have.

I know who Trump is. We've known who he is all along. You people are the ones who were duped.

"Finally, we are putting America first"
and "In American we don't put Government first, we put GOD first".

I don't know how you retards can say one second that we're duped, that he isn't really pro-American...then the next minute whine when he puts our needs ahead of the needs of other countries. Hello.

"Don't worry, we will build the wall."

:D
I loved that part where he said, In America we don't put Government first, we put God first!That was beautiful! What a blessing to hear our President speak those words!

Tissue?

Still, true to character, you don't actually do anything.

Tissue?
Hell I voted for Ming the Merciless, he would have drained the swamp by killing them all........ :eusa_whistle:

Oh and I don't criticize, I point out the obvious bull shit from both sides....... There is a difference.......

How? By adding your own bull shit. Spare me. Dismissed.

Cheer up Pred, the swamp wasnt built in a day, or even eight years, it is going to take a lot of time.

If Trump had really gone over to the Dark side, he would not be getting all the fire he is getting.

It isn't Trump that is the problem. He seems to have succumbed to the swamp, but it's the rest of the GOP that is bad. Even if he's still Trump, the swamp won today and it's only going to get worse.
Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.

Hush.

Trump needs to attack the Republicans in general the way he is attacking Sessions.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.

It isn't Trump I'm pissed off at. It's the GOP. They are, to a man, part of the swamp.

Trump can't do a lot without their support, and they are not giving it to him.

nothing has happened yet, moron.

nothing has happened yet, moron.

Fuck off. I don't give a shit what you have to say.

Tissue?

Still, true to character, you don't actually do anything.
Tissue?

Tissue?

How? By adding your own bull shit. Spare me. Dismissed.
Who's being self righteous? :lol:

Hush.
Deep Purple? :dunno:

It isn't Trump I'm pissed off at. It's the GOP. They are, to a man, part of the swamp.

Trump can't do a lot without their support, and they are not giving it to him.
Well you're a third of the way through the grieving process...... Just three more stages to go.......

Forum List

Back