It's over. The swamp is victorious.

Yes, we know who the treasonous fat senile old orange clown is. And we know what he is. He is a pathological liar. He has traded Russian influence on the election for what? You don't give favors in politics for free. We just don't know yet what Putin is getting for his efforts. And I don't think that we going to like it when we find out. That fat bastard has committed treason to this nation. He should be impeached, removed from office, and imprisoned.
. The Demon-crats have been committing treason for years, but that doesn't faze you does it ? If anyone is attempting to blackmail a sitting President, it's the Demon-crats with their Russian Boogeyman bullcrap. Do what we say Trump, or we're going to bury you with the Russian Boogeyman we got the nation believing in now. The Demon-crats got a Russian gun pointed at Trump's head now, and if he doesn't capitulate to them, then they are going to pull the trigger. Good luck with that Demon-crats, because Trump don't scare so easily.

Trump needs to attack the Republicans in general the way he is attacking Sessions.
Trump simply needs to point out the TRUTH and that is the GOP Establishment is positioned to profit off Obamacare, as they typically do with major legislation and resultant insider knowledge, and they dont want to lose this money just to help the American people.

For example, the whole time that the GOP was criticizing the AGW crowd, Connie Rice and her Washington friends had invested a lot of money into carbon credits.

That is how these thieves roll.

Pro-Trumpcare Republicans Owned Millions in Health-Care Stock

Reckless stock trading leaves Congress rife with conflicts

Congress Tells Court That Congress Can’t Be Investigated for Insider Trading

How Congress Quietly Overhauled Its Insider-Trading Law

Members of Congress trade in companies while making laws that affect those same firms

House members in the know score ‘abnormal’ stock profits, study says

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.

Cheer up Pred, the swamp wasnt built in a day, or even eight years, it is going to take a lot of time.

Dont shoot yourself in the foot due to impatience.

If Trump had really gone over to the Dark side, he would not be getting all the fire he is getting.

It isn't Trump that is the problem. He seems to have succumbed to the swamp, but it's the rest of the GOP that is bad. Even if he's still Trump, the swamp won today and it's only going to get worse.
Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.

It isn't Trump I'm pissed off at. It's the GOP. They are, to a man, part of the swamp.

Trump can't do a lot without their support, and they are not giving it to him.
And I agree with you, Pred. You're right. Now if Trump had not let this play out as he has how many Americans do you believe would have been able to see this? I'm sure you would have but you are in a very small minority. So the rest of the American people now have the benefit of knowing just how badly the Republican party has been infiltrated with these traitors and because of this? They are going to vote them out of office come next election and Trump is going to make sure that they know exactly who is who so that the traitors will never hold another political office again. Even if they go back to their own party (where they belonged to begin with) will Democrat Americans trust them not to do the same to them? Doubtful. These people will have nothing left to return to which is as it should be.

President Trump need only say "this Republican is not doing what you hired me to do" primary him in November." And we will replace him with somebody who will support the President and do what we elected the GOP to do.
Exactly. I believe he is going to have a list of names. A very long list. A very VERY long list.

the Democrats, the neocons, the so-called conservatives, they all have proven themselves to be parts of the swamp. We knew the left was dirty, that goes without saying. Here we had an opportunity to drain the swamp and the swamp emerges victorious.

The guy we hired to drain the swamp? He got absorbed right into it. There is no difference between the left and the right at all. The left lies all the time, we know that but the right has also been lying. They had an opportunity to do great things and wtf did they do? They say on their hands and did nothing.

This Trumpcare fiasco is proof that they won't dare do anything. They don't really believe in free markets, they don't believe in personal responsibility, and they don't believe in small government.

They needed to stand behind the President while he was being attacked and lied about but what did they do? Not a damn thing.

Marco Rubio is my congresscritter. What did you do Marco? Not a damn thing. I will vote for whoever is running against you in the primaries, and if you win anyway, I will do my impression of Marco Rubio and sit on my hands come Election Day.

Cheer up Pred, the swamp wasnt built in a day, or even eight years, it is going to take a lot of time.

If Trump had really gone over to the Dark side, he would not be getting all the fire he is getting.

It isn't Trump that is the problem. He seems to have succumbed to the swamp, but it's the rest of the GOP that is bad. Even if he's still Trump, the swamp won today and it's only going to get worse.
Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is only in 6 months but you can be sure that he is getting his bearings and fast. Trump is a fighter. He's not going to lay down for anyone .... you'll see.

It isn't Trump I'm pissed off at. It's the GOP. They are, to a man, part of the swamp.

And I agree with you, Pred. You're right. Now if Trump had not let this play out as he has how many Americans do you believe would have been able to see this? I'm sure you would have but you are in a very small minority. So the rest of the American people now have the benefit of knowing just how badly the Republican party has been infiltrated with these traitors and because of this? They are going to vote them out of office come next election and Trump is going to make sure that they know exactly who is who so that the traitors will never hold another political office again. Even if they go back to their own party (where they belonged to begin with) will Democrat Americans trust them not to do the same to them? Doubtful. These people will have nothing left to return to which is as it should be.

I hop the voters will but I don't have a lot of faith in them.

psssst, Trump is wining.

Trump needs to attack the Republicans in general the way he is attacking Sessions.
Well he is going to have to start giving names and explaining why they are traitors - Twitter is going to be the perfect medium to get that done. Name them one by one and keep that list in front of the American people so that they don't vote for them next election.

psssst, Trump is wining.

This isn't about Trump, though I believe the swamp is taking him too. It's about the spineless, traitorous GOP.

They came out and voted for Trump, didn't they? They wore MAGA hats and t shirts publicly and got beaten up for doing so, didn't they? They came out in record numbers for his presidential rallies even at the cost of having their cars vandalized and risking their own safety, right? They didn't flinch when people on facebook and twitter were calling for their deaths if they voted for Trump, right? I'd say they have earned a measure of trust, Pred. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt because without the American people and their vote? We don't have what we need to win.

They came out and voted for Trump, didn't they? They wore MAGA hats and t shirts publicly and got beaten up for doing so, didn't they? They came out in record numbers for his presidential rallies even at the cost of having their cars vandalized and risking their own safety, right? They didn't flinch when people on facebook and twitter were calling for their deaths if they voted for Trump, right? I'd say they have earned a measure of trust, Pred. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt because without the American people and their vote? We don't have what we need to win.

They also voted for McCain, McCaskill, and Graham.

psssst, Trump is wining.

This isn't about Trump, though I believe the swamp is taking him too. It's about the spineless, traitorous GOP.
Some things are non-negotiable. Like our 2nd amendment rights, 1st amendment rights. Illegal immigrants, the law being enforced concerning criminal politicians who have become very powerful and wealthy and gotten away with murder, child trafficking, running pedophile rings and use money laundering fronts like the Clinton foundation. Agencies who have heads who refuse to do their jobs, anything crooked must be exposed and must go. No compromises.

psssst, Trump is wining.

Some things are non-negotiable. Like our 2nd amendment rights, 1st amendment rights. Illegal immigrants, the law being enforced concerning criminal politicians who have become very powerful and wealthy and gotten away with murder, child trafficking, running pedophile rings and use money laundering fronts like the Clinton foundation. Agencies who have heads who refuse to do their jobs, anything crooked must be exposed and must go. No compromises.

Agreed but there is no indication that any of that will change.

They also voted for McCain, McCaskill, and Graham.
Because no one had the backbone to expose these quislings as shills of the Democrat Party. The American people would be better off voting for someone out of the telephone book blind folded than to vote for any of these Establishment Republicans. THAT is going to have to be emphasized strongly.

psssst, Trump is wining.

Agreed but there is no indication that any of that will change.
If the people were powerless to change anything they wouldn't be working so hard to remove 2nd amendment rights from the American people. We've got more power than they would have us believe we do. Change does not happen without a strong enough reason to make it happen. This is the last great bastion of freedom on earth and it's disintegrating right before our very eyes. If that isn't enough of a reason, I don't know what is. We've got to get out of the U.N.. We've got to cancel every agreement we ever made with the U.N. and their theft organization UNESCO, kick them out and keep them out.

Forum List

Back