It’s against Christianity and American values to support the IDF-Palestinians trying to protect West Bank land from Israelis

You're barking up the wrong tree, missy. You're going against Israelites.

There's 1 book of the Bible you need to read. It pertains to this whole thing.

It's called "Zephaniah" and he was around in the Jeremiah days and was a lesser prophet.

He was told certain things, and certain things only. And you know what? That's the way God works, it is.

He keeps it simple, I like that.

Oh my gosh! You're completely misunderstanding everything I'm saying! Or you're just not addressing what I'm saying. AGAIN, there is a difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews. Are you disagreeing with that?

I've read and studied the bible, I even went to a bible school through the missions organization I was part of. I support the Jewish people, and I actually have a heart for BOTH Jews and Muslims. I pray for them both!

Again, re-read my post. You either aren't understanding what I said, or you seem to think the Talmud is biblical.

Oh my gosh! You're completely misunderstanding everything I'm saying! Or you're just not addressing what I'm saying. AGAIN, there is a difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews. Are you disagreeing with that?

I've read and studied the bible, I even went to a bible school through the missions organization I was part of. I support the Jewish people, and I actually have a heart for BOTH Jews and Muslims. I pray for them both!

Again, re-read my post. You either aren't understanding what I said, or you seem to think the Talmud is biblical.
Yes. We pray for God's creation and hope that any and all men find Jesus Christ. The ones who reject Him (regardless of DNA) are doomed to damnation. Anti-Christ Jews are just as lost as anti-Christ Muslims. Two peas in a pod.

No. Whether the Jews are Talmudic or not. God says they're his chosen people. That's what you need to understand.

I don't care if they call me the Goyim, I'm still going to eat bacon and ham and recognize that God says they're his chosen people.

Yes, but as theHawk said in post #6, there's a big difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews.

All things evolve. That includes faith and people.

I’m a fan of science. I love watching documentaries on all sorts of topics. I believe that God created the Universe with the Big Bang. As for the Bible’s story of creation. That’s easy. People today don’t understand the nuances of the science. So trying to explain it to people with no frame of reference is hard. It is better to tell them I did that. Let them figure out the details later when they can understand.

Each scientific discovery is proof to me of God’s brilliance. He didn’t whip the world out with magic. He used time and patience. He created the laws of physics and nudged things in the right direction. He breathed life into the world.

Straight evolution doesn’t cover it. Neither does the idea of a few thousand years of total universal history. No. We need to combine the two for a better understanding.

People evolve. Understanding grows and changes faith. As for the idea that the Jews are no longer God’s chosen. History would seem to indicate that they remain near and dear to His heart. How many times has Israel faced destruction at the hands of enemies? How many times have they faced enemies too numerous to count. Outnumbered well beyond the military guidelines. Well beyond the three to one advantage the attacker normally finds sufficient, the enemies of Israel still can’t find victory. Instead moaning and lamenting the loss of territory after the dust settles.

If the Jews in Israel are not God’s Chosen people, they are the luckiest people on earth. And the odds are against all of the victories being pure luck. I mean really. If this sort of thing was happening in Vegas they would throw the player out even thought they could not explain how the guy cheated. He must be cheating. Nobody is that lucky.

Yes. We pray for God's creation and hope that any and all men find Jesus Christ. The ones who reject Him (regardless of DNA) are doomed to damnation. Anti-Christ Jews are just as lost as anti-Christ Muslims. Two peas in a pod.
So do these zero-Christ Jews have a right to self determination in the land that God gave them, or not, according to you?

Have you read Zephaniah?

No. Whether the Jews are Talmudic or not. God says they're his chosen people. That's what you need to understand.

I don't want to put you on the spot, but what do you think that means? In your own words. I asked you that on another thread, and you didn't answer.

At the end of the day, genetics doesn't matter if one rejects God. This could be a topic for a thread of its own, but the bottom line is, Jesus is the only way to salvation, and everyone needs Jesus, even the Jewish people.

So do these zero-Christ Jews have a right to self determination in the land that God gave them, or not, according to you?
Every person has a right to self determination. It's in the human DNA. But before a proper discussion can even take place we have to be on the same page.

You believe that the people who "call themselves Jews" and who currently occupy the Palestine are related to biblical Israelites. I wholly reject that belief. I believe that they are usurpers who've claimed a title that isn't theirs to begin with (as outlined in the book, "The Thirteenth Tribe" by the Jewish author, Arthur Koestler).

Not everyone who claims to be a "Jew" is of the children of Israel. God makes that clear in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9.

But we should also remember some of the words of Christ as He, Himself, spoke to fellow Israelites:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Christ says that anyone who rejects the Son rejects the Father and is "condemned."

Christ, speaking to and about the Pharisees, says the following:

John 8:44-45, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Matthew 23:33, “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

So just because a group of people claim to be "Jews" by no means that they are to be revered based on their genealogy or DNA. But I'm of the mind that modern Jews share very little DNA with biblical Israelites. Regardless, if they reject Jesus Christ, He shall reject them and condemn them to hell (according to Scripture).
If you don't know what Jews are, you're not qualified to debate this subject.

Every person has a right to self determination. It's in the human DNA. But before a proper discussion can even take place we have to be on the same page.

You believe that the people who "call themselves Jews" and who currently occupy the Palestine are related to biblical Israelites. I wholly reject that belief. I believe that they are usurpers who've claimed a title that isn't theirs to begin with (as outlined in the book, "The Thirteenth Tribe" by the Jewish author, Arthur Koestler).
Okay, right there is where I'm going to say you got life fucked up. Jews have tracked their bloodlines for thousands of years.

How far back can I trace mine? Oh, only about 800 years. Is that right? No, only about 500-ish years.

Last edited:
Okay, right there is where I'm going to say you got life fucked up.
^^ Not a convincing argument. ^^

God literally commands that we put no other gods before Him and yet much of modern Christendom has done exactly that. Worshipping a people who reject Him is probably not the best avenue for biblical obedience. But to each their own.

Last edited:
All things evolve. That includes faith and people.

I’m a fan of science. I love watching documentaries on all sorts of topics. I believe that God created the Universe with the Big Bang. As for the Bible’s story of creation. That’s easy. People today don’t understand the nuances of the science. So trying to explain it to people with no frame of reference is hard. It is better to tell them I did that. Let them figure out the details later when they can understand.

Each scientific discovery is proof to me of God’s brilliance. He didn’t whip the world out with magic. He used time and patience. He created the laws of physics and nudged things in the right direction. He breathed life into the world.

Straight evolution doesn’t cover it. Neither does the idea of a few thousand years of total universal history. No. We need to combine the two for a better understanding.

People evolve. Understanding grows and changes faith. As for the idea that the Jews are no longer God’s chosen. History would seem to indicate that they remain near and dear to His heart. How many times has Israel faced destruction at the hands of enemies? How many times have they faced enemies too numerous to count. Outnumbered well beyond the military guidelines. Well beyond the three to one advantage the attacker normally finds sufficient, the enemies of Israel still can’t find victory. Instead moaning and lamenting the loss of territory after the dust settles.

If the Jews in Israel are not God’s Chosen people, they are the luckiest people on earth. And the odds are against all of the victories being pure luck. I mean really. If this sort of thing was happening in Vegas they would throw the player out even thought they could not explain how the guy cheated. He must be cheating. Nobody is that lucky.

Thanks for your thoughts. I agree that God is not done with the Jewish people. I was going to elaborate, but I gotta get going, it's getting late here. Thank you for being civil. :)

^^ Not a convincing argument. ^^

God literally commands that we put no other gods before Him and yet much of modern Christendom has done exactly that. Worshipping a people who reject Him is probably not the best avenue for biblical obedience. But to each their own.
You should read Zephaniah. I don't worship people, numbnuts. I do take heed to what God says, though.

Apparently you interpret things differently or something.

"Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;

2Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you.

3Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

4For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

5Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

6And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.

7And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the LORD their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.

8I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.

9Therefore as I live, saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.

10This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of the LORD of hosts.

11The LORD will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen.

12Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.

13And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.

14And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds: for he shall uncover the cedar work."

The Ethiopian thing doesn't make sense to me, but I'm not one to be judging God.

Last edited:
Listen, no matter how hard the MIC and AP are beating the war drums and pushing things and promoting propaganda

and lying, HAMAS still needs to die.

Many Palestinians are NOT innocent.

Genocide is genocide whether it's Israel or Hamas.

The bolded is where you step into Cuckoo-Kadoodle Land. That's not a thing you are qualified to judge.
As a student of the Bible and history, it actually IS something I'm qualified to judge. Most modern Christians are completely ignorant of the facts! They believe whatever pastor so-and-so tells them without EVER doing a deep dive into the topic.

Question: Who do you align yourself with the most: modern Jews who reject Jesus Christ or Christians who accept Jesus Christ?

Not everyone who claims to be a "Jew" is of the children of Israel. God makes that clear in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9.

But we should also remember some of the words of Christ as He, Himself, spoke to fellow Israelites:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Christ says that anyone who rejects the Son rejects the Father and is "condemned."

Christ, speaking to and about the Pharisees, says the following:

John 8:44-45, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Matthew 23:33, “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

So just because a group of people claim to be "Jews" by no means that they are to be revered based on their genealogy or DNA. But I'm of the mind that modern Jews share very little DNA with biblical Israelites. Regardless, if they reject Jesus Christ, He shall reject them and condemn them to hell (according to Scripture).

Actually the Jews share genetic markers with everyone in the Levant including the Palestinians.

As a student of the Bible and history, it actually IS something I'm qualified to judge. Most modern Christians are completely ignorant of the facts! They believe whatever pastor so-and-so tells them without EVER doing a deep dive into the topic.

Question: Who do you align yourself with the most: modern Jews who reject Jesus Christ or Christians who accept Jesus Christ?
You're not going to pin me down with a false dichotomy like that. :nono:

You may think you're qualified to judge, but I bet you are not in the eyes of The Lord.

That just your arrogance and ego talking.

Forum List

Back