It’s against Christianity and American values to support the IDF-Palestinians trying to protect West Bank land from Israelis

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

You can see it it’s like something out of a dystopian movie. It’s 1984 stuff. You can literally see in the video Palestinian people living in homes surrounded by barbed wire and cages…. No honest second amendment American Christian would ever accept living like that. This is appalling, and it is disgraceful that America gives money to Israel.

While these fanatical Jewish Israelis are waving their flags in the West Bank , they’re walking around with machine guns bullying Palestinians. This is unheard of in America. We don’t have anything like this in America. In our country it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, Jewish, Muslim, or Indian you name it everyone’s equal in America. It’s not like that in Israel.

I’ve come to realize that the tiny number of Americans that support Israel are fanatical. There are of course many Jews, including in Israel who want reform.

But again I’ve come to realize that the fanatical supporters of Israel are either Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians, or atheists with no moral values whatsoever. They don’t care at all about humanity. They never watch videos that dispel their views, they will not read any articles that prove them wrong. They don’t give a damn. We can only hope that they change their ways…. for they know not what they do.

And all around the world are people from all religions and atheists, who are saying “no we’re not gonna stand with Israel.” …For decades Palestinians have lived as second class citizens in Israel.

Lord Jesus protects the Palestinian people. And may the angel Michael descend upon our world to protect the Palestinian people in battle.

Jesus stands with the Palestinians. Jesus stands with the poor, our Lord stands with the righteous.

Last edited:
This time around something beautiful is happening around the world. And actually many Jewish people are leading the charge. These honorable Jewish people are going to make a difference and make the Palestinians lives better. It seems like the apartheid regiment of Israel will end and there will going to be a two state solution or a one state solution where everyone is equal. Because you don’t have equality in Israel right now.

praise be to Jesus. And God bless the patience of the Palestinian people. And God bless the Jewish people who are standing up for the Palestinians.

Archie Bunker was right, we should let the Jews and Muslims kill each other off.
All the weapons and power are in Israel. Palestinians don’t have a second amendment they can’t even really fight back against the IDF…

Truth is most Palestinians and Israelis want to live in peace. The IDF and the Netanyahu gov is the problem and they also funded Hamas

Ron Paul: Israel Encouraged and Started Hamas​

Since the recent war began The IDF and Jewish extremist settlers have killed hundreds of Palestinians, and removed thousands of Palestinians from their homes in the West Bank where there is no Hamas…. These are disgraceful actions by the IDF America doesn’t do this kind of thing ….but the IDF and Jewish settlers do this kind of thing.

It’s a land grab….. based on religious supremacy.

Brave Palestinian Christians and Muslims have resisted the IDF in the past 75 years and their courage and legacy perhaps will finally paid off. The world that is to say the civilized world this time around is standing up to the actions of the IDF.

We know here in America It doesn’t matter of somebody’s black or white or what the religion is we are all equal. That is simply not the case in the holy land. You know here in America there’s Muslims and Jews who love each other and are married. We can have that in the holy land, and it seems like something good is going to come out of this terrible conflict, and there will be change for the better.

The IDF needs to reform, they started and funded Hamas

Both sides are children of Satan.

Talmudic Jews have rejected the teachings of ancient Israelites and their Messiah.

Muslims follow a pedophile prophet and his false pagan god.

The only thing that can save them is accepting Jesus Christ. Then both sides would see they’ve all been lied to.

Since the recent war began The IDF and Jewish extremist settlers have killed hundreds of Palestinians, and removed thousands of Palestinians from their homes in the West Bank where there is no Hamas…. These are disgraceful actions by the IDF America doesn’t do this kind of thing ….but the IDF and Jewish settlers do this kind of thing.

It’s a land grab….. based on religious supremacy.

Brave Palestinian Christians and Muslims have resisted the IDF in the past 75 years and their courage and legacy perhaps will finally paid off. The world that is to say the civilized world this time around is standing up to the actions of the IDF.

We know here in America It doesn’t matter of somebody’s black or white or what the religion is we are all equal. That is simply not the case in the holy land. You know here in America there’s Muslims and Jews who love each other and are married. We can have that in the holy land, and it seems like something good is going to come out of this terrible conflict, and there will be change for the better.

The IDF needs to reform, they started and funded Hamas

Israel knows that what they are doing is right in the eyes of God.

This time around something beautiful is happening around the world. And actually many Jewish people are leading the charge. These honorable Jewish people are going to make a difference and make the Palestinians lives better. It seems like the apartheid regiment of Israel will end and there will going to be a two state solution or a one state solution where everyone is equal. Because you don’t have equality in Israel right now.

praise be to Jesus. And God bless the patience of the Palestinian people. And God bless the Jewish people who are standing up for the Palestinians.

I'm pretty sure the Jewish people who are protesting what's going on over there are not in Israel… Because I heard that recently new laws have been passed in Israel that are cracking down on any dissent from Israeli citizens. Both protests on the streets, as well as social media posts. As this article puts it, there is an "unprecedented crackdown on freedom of expression in Israel."

Here's an article about Israelis arrested for social media posts defending Gaza

Last edited:

You can see it it’s like something out of a dystopian movie. It’s 1984 stuff. You can literally see in the video Palestinian people living in homes surrounded by barbed wire and cages…. No honest second amendment American Christian would ever accept living like that. This is appalling, and it is disgraceful that America gives money to Israel.

While these fanatical Jewish Israelis are waving their flags in the West Bank , they’re walking around with machine guns bullying Palestinians. This is unheard of in America. We don’t have anything like this in America. In our country it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, Jewish, Muslim, or Indian you name it everyone’s equal in America. It’s not like that in Israel.

I’ve come to realize that the tiny number of Americans that support Israel are fanatical. There are of course many Jews, including in Israel who want reform.

But again I’ve come to realize that the fanatical supporters of Israel are either Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians, or atheists with no moral values whatsoever. They don’t care at all about humanity. They never watch videos that dispel their views, they will not read any articles that prove them wrong. They don’t give a damn. We can only hope that they change their ways…. for they know not what they do.

And all around the world are people from all religions and atheists, who are saying “no we’re not gonna stand with Israel.” …For decades Palestinians have lived as second class citizens in Israel.

Lord Jesus protects the Palestinian people. And may the angel Michael descend upon our world to protect the Palestinian people in battle.

Jesus stands with the Palestinians. Jesus stands with the poor, our Lord stands with the righteous.

1700207903634.gif

All the weapons and power are in Israel. Palestinians don’t have a second amendment they can’t even really fight back against the IDF…

Truth is most Palestinians and Israelis want to live in peace. The IDF and the Netanyahu gov is the problem and they also funded Hamas

They made the decision long ago. The Palestinians had no defense and no weapons .

They made the decision long ago. The Palestinians had no defense and no weapons .

I'm pretty sure the Jewish people who are protesting what's going on over there are not in Israel… Because I heard that recently new laws have been passed in Israel that are cracking down on any dissent from Israeli citizens. Both protests on the streets, as well as social media posts. As this article puts it, there is an "unprecedented crackdown on freedom of expression in Israel."

Here's an article about Israelis arrested for social media posts defending Gaza

Jews in Israel should not be arresting arabs merely for speaking in support of hamas

Such an opinion is vile but it must be allowed in a free society

Jews in Israel should not be arresting arabs merely for speaking in support of hamas

In most cases it's not speaking in support of Hamas, just the protesting of the massive bombing that has been killing thousands of civilians. The reason I brought this up is because many here don't seem to know that a lot of Israeli citizens (not just Arab, but Israeli Jews as well) are not happy with the current government in Israel, and not everyone agrees with what is going on over there.

Suffering and despair become rage for some people...and rage is contagious. I pray for the Palestinians not to become crippled by rage.

Fly a British flag in 1778 Virginia
Fly a Confederate flag in 1864 Pennsylvania
Fly a NAZI flag in 1942 America

All would have been killed.

Yet we are a free nation because we don’t let evildoers stay in our midst.

In most cases it's not speaking in support of Hamas, just the protesting of the massive bombing that has been killing thousands of civilians. The reason I brought this up is because many here don't seem to know that a lot of Israeli citizens (not just Arab, but Israeli Jews as well) are not happy with the current government in Israel, and not everyone agrees with what is going on over there.
There’s no innocent civilians.

One text on 10/6 is all it took.
Not one came.

They know where all the tunnels are of their elected leaders.
Yet IDF must search for them.

They have been allowed to flee. They stayed. So be it.

Jesus was a direct descendant of David. And was sent for the Jewish People. God’s own people. As he told the Roman Officer, he wasn’t here for them, those who followed would be for the Gentiles.

So to argue that Christianity, the faith based upon the life and teachings of Jesus is opposed to the Jews is laughable.

But let’s see what else is in the Bible. How about Revelations? When the chosen from the twelve tribes of Israel were marked with God’s own Seal. Afterwards those Washed White in the Blood of the Lamb were admitted to Heaven.

Well obviously the Prophets of antiquity knew nothing. But I think we have covered the ideals of Christianity.

American idealism. By that we will assume that you mean the ideals of fairness and integrity. Of judicious use of force. The ideals of compromise and peace. Good.

Now how many times has Israel offered self rule to the Palestinians and required only that Palestine recognize Israel’s right to exist? Put more simply, the ideals of live and let live.

How often has Palestine rejected this as impossible? Impossible. So if I give you what you want, you pledge beforehand to use it to attack and destroy me. The odds of me giving you anything is pretty much nil. If the tables were turned then you would be crazy to give me anything if I intended to use it to kill you.

That’s reasonable. That is what we call fair.

But you're not antisemitic? Anti-Jew? I beg to differ.

Jesus, the Son of God, stands with God's chosen people, I can guarantee you that.

Forum List

Back