It’s against Christianity and American values to support the IDF-Palestinians trying to protect West Bank land from Israelis

Only God knows my friend

Muhammad was a heroic and beautiful leader. Islam is the religion of strength and courage. And look at their great warriors of history.
Muhammad was a murderer and a rapist.

And if you doubt that, look at his “fruits”, the Muslim people. They are by far the most backwards, uncivilized, barbaric people in the world.

And if you doubt that, look at his “fruits”, the Muslim people. They are by far the most backwards, uncivilized, barbaric people in the world.
I see all over the Muslim world, honor and integrity, low divorce rate, big families. Love and integrity and honor. And during the times of the crusades, according to the French historian Renee grousset there was a mutual respect between the Catholics and the Muslims. History backs up my views.

I see all over the Muslim world, honor and integrity, low divorce rate, big families. Love and integrity and honor. And during the times of the crusades, according to the French historian Renee grousset there was a mutual respect between the Catholics and the Muslims. History backs up my views.
Doesn’t change the fact they are all most likely going to hell.

You can see it it’s like something out of a dystopian movie. It’s 1984 stuff. You can literally see in the video Palestinian people living in homes surrounded by barbed wire and cages…. No honest second amendment American Christian would ever accept living like that. This is appalling, and it is disgraceful that America gives money to Israel.

While these fanatical Jewish Israelis are waving their flags in the West Bank , they’re walking around with machine guns bullying Palestinians. This is unheard of in America. We don’t have anything like this in America. In our country it doesn’t matter if you’re white, black, Jewish, Muslim, or Indian you name it everyone’s equal in America. It’s not like that in Israel.

I’ve come to realize that the tiny number of Americans that support Israel are fanatical. There are of course many Jews, including in Israel who want reform.

But again I’ve come to realize that the fanatical supporters of Israel are either Jewish supremacists, misguided Christians, or atheists with no moral values whatsoever. They don’t care at all about humanity. They never watch videos that dispel their views, they will not read any articles that prove them wrong. They don’t give a damn. We can only hope that they change their ways…. for they know not what they do.

And all around the world are people from all religions and atheists, who are saying “no we’re not gonna stand with Israel.” …For decades Palestinians have lived as second class citizens in Israel.

Lord Jesus protects the Palestinian people. And may the angel Michael descend upon our world to protect the Palestinian people in battle.

Jesus stands with the Palestinians. Jesus stands with the poor, our Lord stands with the righteous.

The population of the West Bank is 80–85% Muslim (mostly Sunni) and 12–14% Jewish. The remainder are Christian (mostly Greek Orthodox) and others.

The Zionists demonize Palestinians just the way Hitler demonized the Jews.

Forum List

Back