It’s against Christianity and American values to support the IDF-Palestinians trying to protect West Bank land from Israelis

There’s no innocent civilians.

One text on 10/6 is all it took.
Not one came.

They know where all the tunnels are of their elected leaders.
Yet IDF must search for them.

They have been allowed to flee. They stayed. So be it.

That's just a justification to kill everyone. It sounds like you've bought every single talking point coming out of there. We'll have to agree to disagree, I think Americans have no idea how deeply brainwashed they are. Not all Americans, just the ones that still get their info from the MSM, which is the mouthpiece for the very powers who want all these wars.

In most cases it's not speaking in support of Hamas, just the protesting of the massive bombing that has been killing thousands of civilians. The reason I brought this up is because many here don't seem to know that a lot of Israeli citizens (not just Arab, but Israeli Jews as well) are not happy with the current government in Israel, and not everyone agrees with what is going on over there.
Since you’ve never even been close to the ME, let alone inside the West Bank, what website do you use to get your hate filled propaganda from?

Jesus was a direct descendant of David. And was sent for the Jewish People. God’s own people. As he told the Roman Officer, he wasn’t here for them, those who followed would be for the Gentiles.

So to argue that Christianity, the faith based upon the life and teachings of Jesus is opposed to the Jews is laughable.

But let’s see what else is in the Bible. How about Revelations? When the chosen from the twelve tribes of Israel were marked with God’s own Seal. Afterwards those Washed White in the Blood of the Lamb were admitted to Heaven.

Well obviously the Prophets of antiquity knew nothing. But I think we have covered the ideals of Christianity.

American idealism. By that we will assume that you mean the ideals of fairness and integrity. Of judicious use of force. The ideals of compromise and peace. Good.

Now how many times has Israel offered self rule to the Palestinians and required only that Palestine recognize Israel’s right to exist? Put more simply, the ideals of live and let live.

How often has Palestine rejected this as impossible? Impossible. So if I give you what you want, you pledge beforehand to use it to attack and destroy me. The odds of me giving you anything is pretty much nil. If the tables were turned then you would be crazy to give me anything if I intended to use it to kill you.

That’s reasonable. That is what we call fair.
Oh look! This guy comes down on the right side of things. Okay, good on ya!

I tell ya what, that Oct 7th thing really brought out who's who.

Since you’ve never even been close to the ME, let alone inside the West Bank, what website do you use to get your hate filled propaganda from?

Hahahaha. I lived in the M.E for 2 years, when I was growing up, because of my Dad's job. I've been all over the M.E, including Israel.

You know what they say about people who assume.

And you are projecting in a major way, by bringing up the word hate, when you are the one advocating for the mass slaughter of an entire people group, including children and babies.

That's just a justification to kill everyone. It sounds like you've bought every single talking point coming out of there. We'll have to agree to disagree, I think Americans have no idea how deeply brainwashed they are. Not all Americans, just the ones that still get their info from the MSM, which is the mouthpiece for the very powers who want all these wars.
Listen, no matter how hard the MIC and AP are beating the war drums and pushing things and promoting propaganda

and lying, HAMAS still needs to die.

Many Palestinians are NOT innocent.

Hahahaha. I lived in the M.E for 2 years, when I was growing up, because of my Dad's job. I've been all over the M.E, including Israel.

You know what they say about people who assume.

And you are projecting in a major way, by bringing up the word hate, when you are the one advocating for the mass slaughter of an entire people group, including children and babies.
So as a little girl.
You know nothing.

Listen, no matter how hard the MIC and AP are beating the war drums and pushing things and promoting propaganda

and lying, HAMAS still needs to die.

Yes, I agree that Hamas needs to die. I don't agree with utterly destroying everything in Gaza, killing 10,000 civilians, while Hamas is probably in another country by now.

Fly a British flag in 1778 Virginia
Fly a Confederate flag in 1864 Pennsylvania
Fly a NAZI flag in 1942 America

All would have been killed.

Yet we are a free nation because we don’t let evildoers stay in our midst.
i think I fell for the usual lib half lie

The West Bank is not Israel proper

There is no mention here of Israeli citizens inside Israel being arrested

The West Bank is occupied territory and Israel is at war with Hamas so the normal rules do not apply there

So this is not as simple as I first assumed

Yes, I agree that Hamas needs to die. I don't agree with utterly destroying everything in Gaza, killing 10,000 civilians, while Hamas is probably in another country by now.
No other country will let Hamas in. Palestinians have worn out their welcome everywhere.

And I don't care about your virtue signaling. Palestinians would kill you and cut your tits off, ok?

Maybe not in that order. That's reality. Somebody raised those Hamas bastards to be what they are.

I don't think it was the Amish or even the Scientologists. It's a safe bet it was Palestinians.

Last edited:
Oh look! This guy comes down on the right side of things. Okay, good on ya!

I tell ya what, that Oct 7th thing really brought out who's who.

Search the net. You can’t find a single post from me where I denounced or opposed Israel. Not one. You can’t find a single post where I blame Jews for insane conspiracy theory nonsense. Not a one.

I’ve written before about how I was raised Catholic. I’ve read and considered the Bible and that is why I tend to be more Liberal. Because I saw the lesson. I was taught the lessons. That loving each other is God’s intent.

And if the Palestinians were not instigating the violence I would be advocating peace. However they are not and I don’t pretend innocence.

No other country will let Hamas in. Palestinians have worn out their welcome everywhere.

And I don't care about your virtue signaling. Palestinians would kill you and cut your tits off, ok?

Maybe not in that order. That's reality.

Like Weatherman, you have bought all the talking points. You do realize that a percentage of Palestinians are Christians? More than we've been told, btw. The Palestinians are not all evil terrorists, that is what the neocon powers-that-shouldn't-be want you to believe, because they want war, and not for the reasons stated, but for their own geopolitical agenda.

Search the net. You can’t find a single post from me where I denounced or opposed Israel. Not one. You can’t find a single post where I blame Jews for insane conspiracy theory nonsense. Not a one.

I’ve written before about how I was raised Catholic. I’ve read and considered the Bible and that is why I tend to be more Liberal. Because I saw the lesson. I was taught the lessons. That loving each other is God’s intent.

And if the Palestinians were not instigating the violence I would be advocating peace. However they are not and I don’t pretend innocence.
I have always viewed you as a commie jerkhole.

It seems you have religion, that's not a bad thing. And it seems you have the right idea about the Israel/Palestine thing.

I'll take the good where it can be found. :D

Jesus was a direct descendant of David. And was sent for the Jewish People. God’s own people. As he told the Roman Officer, he wasn’t here for them, those who followed would be for the Gentiles.

So to argue that Christianity, the faith based upon the life and teachings of Jesus is opposed to the Jews is laughable.

But let’s see what else is in the Bible. How about Revelations? When the chosen from the twelve tribes of Israel were marked with God’s own Seal. Afterwards those Washed White in the Blood of the Lamb were admitted to Heaven.

Well obviously the Prophets of antiquity knew nothing. But I think we have covered the ideals of Christianity.

American idealism. By that we will assume that you mean the ideals of fairness and integrity. Of judicious use of force. The ideals of compromise and peace. Good.

Now how many times has Israel offered self rule to the Palestinians and required only that Palestine recognize Israel’s right to exist? Put more simply, the ideals of live and let live.

How often has Palestine rejected this as impossible? Impossible. So if I give you what you want, you pledge beforehand to use it to attack and destroy me. The odds of me giving you anything is pretty much nil. If the tables were turned then you would be crazy to give me anything if I intended to use it to kill you.

That’s reasonable. That is what we call fair.

Yes, but as theHawk said in post #6, there's a big difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews.

Like Weatherman, you have bought all the talking points. You do realize that a percentage of Palestinians are Christians? More than we've been told, btw. The Palestinians are not all evil terrorists, that is what the neocon powers-that-shouldn't-be want you to believe, because they want war, and not for the reasons stated, but for their own geopolitical agenda.
Here's the thing: You're pretty much right about them wanting war, and there are some innocent Palestinians, but

they are a super minority. The Palestinians ARE majority evil terrorists, girl.

AP aside, I've known how they are for over a decade. The AP doesn't want people to know how UNRWA funds

Pally schools to teach little children to be suicide bombers.

And in order for that to happen, there has to be some teachers and school administration making things like that happen, huh?

Yes, but as theHawk said in post #6, there's a big difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews.
No! No! No "yes but", bitch.

You're coming down on the side against God's people. You must not be too into The Bible and God.

You're coming down on the side against God's people. You must not be too into The Bible.

What? Are you actually claiming the Talmud is biblical? Re-read my post, I said there's a difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews. I am supportive of Jewish people who believe the bible! And secular Jews too, for that matter.

theHawk

ActionJackson

Last edited:
What? Are you actually claiming the Talmud is biblical? Re-read my post, I said there's a difference between biblical Jews and Talmudic Jews. I am supportive of Jewish people who believe the bible!

theHawk

ActionJackson
You're barking up the wrong tree, missy. You're going against Israelites.

There's 1 book of the Bible you need to read. It pertains to this whole thing.

It's called "Zephaniah" and he was around in the Jeremiah days and was a lesser prophet.

He was told certain things, and certain things only. And you know what? That's the way God works, it is.

He keeps it simple, I like that.

You're coming down on the side against God's people. You must not be too into The Bible and God.
Not everyone who claims to be a "Jew" is of the children of Israel. God makes that clear in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9.

But we should also remember some of the words of Christ as He, Himself, spoke to fellow Israelites:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Christ says that anyone who rejects the Son rejects the Father and is "condemned."

Christ, speaking to and about the Pharisees, says the following:

John 8:44-45, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

Matthew 23:33, “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

So just because a group of people claim to be "Jews" by no means that they are to be revered based on their genealogy or DNA. But I'm of the mind that modern Jews share very little DNA with biblical Israelites. Regardless, if they reject Jesus Christ, He shall reject them and condemn them to hell (according to Scripture).

Forum List

Back