Democrats are freaking out over young people reading Osama bin Laden’s “Letter to America”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Seems to be all the rage with the young “people of color” who most likely support Palestine.
They are now reading the letter Osama bin Laden wrote to America about being in bed with Israel and dropping bombs on Middle Eastern people.

Well lefties, you created the anti-colonist culture and always must support people of color.

The left media are in full panic mode and are actually trying to censor and scrub the letter off their sites.

Gee, we wouldn’t want people reading something that might have a few valid points.

Here is Ron Paul back in the day talking about it:

Seems to be all the rage with the young “people of color” who most likely support Palestine.
They are now reading the letter Osama bin Laden wrote to America about being in bed with Israel and dropping bombs on Middle Eastern people.

Well lefties, you created the anti-colonist culture and always must support people of color.

The left media are in full panic mode and are actually trying to censor and scrub the letter off their sites.

Gee, we wouldn’t want people reading something that might have a few valid points.

Liberal, not left media.

But not freaking out that you have an open border in which Americas.enemies.fund the smuggling of poisons?..Wait, GOP aren't freaked out either are they?

This is the first I’ve heard of this letter.
Okay.
I was supposed to be “freaking out” over it?
It depends on your views/demographics as a Democrat.
If you're in the Dem group which sees some validity in the letter, you wouldn't be freaking out.

But if you're in the Dem group that feels it's politically disadvantageous to be associated with the group noted above, you might be freaking out.

Okay.

It depends on your views/demographics as a Democrat.

If you're in the Dem group which sees some validity in the letter, you wouldn't be freaking out.

But if you're in the Dem group that feels it's politically disadvantageous to be associated with the group noted above, you might be freaking out.
I’m not a dem so it doesn’t really bother me. Not many dems are associated with Al Queda though.

They weren't supposed to come out as pro bin laden till after 2024.........

I’m not a dem so it doesn’t really bother me. Not many dems are associated with Al Queda though.
The party MAY be evolving a bit.

Younger Democrats are much less tolerant of Israel's mass murder of doctors and children for instance, and their TikTokery is scaring - freaking out - many older Dems.

thehawk is voicing his unsupported opinion. He hates young people, people of color, and Muslims. What he thinks is worthless.

MisterBeale so, did Osama Bin Laden attack America because "he hated us for our freedoms?"

The simple reply to this? Is that this is an establishment talking point. No where, in any of his OBL's comments, did he ever utter anything as such. Nor did he take responsibility for 911, or state that, "he hated us for our freedoms."

On top of this, there is no evidence that the Federal Law enforcement in D.C., had ever connected him to 9/11. In fact, he may have even, at one point, been funded by the State Department, who knows?

Taliban spokesman says ‘no proof’ bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 attacks​

FBI Bin Laden Poster: No 9/11​

"

Gen-Z SHOCKED by Bin Laden's "Letter To America" 21 years after publication | Redacted News​

"

False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda; Can you admit when you have been conned?​

The simple reply to this? Is that this is an establishment talking point. No where, in any of his OBL's comments, did he ever utter anything as such. Nor did he take responsibility for 911, or state that, "he hated us for our freedoms."

On top of this, there is no evidence that the Federal Law enforcement in D.C., had ever connected him to 9/11. In fact, he may have even, at one point, been funded by the State Department, who knows?

Taliban spokesman says ‘no proof’ bin Laden was responsible for 9/11 attacks​

FBI Bin Laden Poster: No 9/11​

"

Gen-Z SHOCKED by Bin Laden's "Letter To America" 21 years after publication | Redacted News​

"

False Flags: The Secret History of Al Qaeda; Can you admit when you have been conned?​

Good, you acknowledge that in America, that reason was basically pushed as the defacto reason.

This was done both by the media, and the Adminstration at the time.

I'm going on pure memory here, so if I'm wrong, chalk it up to that.

That said, is it possible that that's what the youth of today are responding to in their agreement w/the letter?

The mere fact that such a blatant lie was pushed to the American public?

Is that possible in your estimation?

Forum List

Back