It is time to start arresting for false claims

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Goodness...a whole smorgasbord of rights and freedoms under attack there.
Certainly. How about that old right and freedom to confront one's accuser. Or even more important, what about due justice under the law? Accusation does not equal guilt. What are the Pelosis of the world afraid of?
I totally agree.

Now apply that to the conspiracy theories and accusations directed at Hillary Clinton.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

Actually, there are laws about this.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

But hey, you people love those that abuse women. Your trump vote proves this.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

But yeah, you libs will believe that.
I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I
So, 65+ women, who are not shy of providing their names and other info, are a bunch of lying whores, and one alleged "victim" claiming an incident that took place 17-some-odd years ago, in high school, and who allegedly refuses to reveal her name, etc, is some kind of paragon of virtue? All I can say is, the court of public opinion is anything but impartial and this whole incident stinks like a pile of shit as high as your house (unless you live underground).

It wasn't even the victim making that claim. It's a different person who says she seen the entire thing. You know, those anonymous people that come out against Trump all the time?

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

There goes all of Fox News and AM talk radio.

Right, like you listen to AM radio and watch Fox. :21:

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?
I remember when someone was claiming he was gay.

Someone or a member of Congress? A member of Congress to make such allegations just before his election?

So, how did this list of wimen appear so quickly? How many had a single class with Kavanaugh?

dOnald tRump would be in jail long enough to become a museum exhibit.

So, how did this list of wimen appear so quickly? How many had a single class with Kavanaugh?

You don't need to be in a class with girls to know them. And it wouldn't surprise me if these women followed Kavanaugh's career because they knew him and came out immediately once they heard of this farce. After all, if somebody you knew was heading to the Supreme Court, it would be a big deal for you.

Expell Feinstein

It drives me crazy that even in power, the GOP remains BALLESS. If a Republican pulled this shit, went back almost HALF A CENTURY to throw insane, undocumented, nameless, unverifiable allegations at someone, the Dems would demand their resignation. If a republican went behind Obama's back to cavort with a foreign enemy in DIRECT opposition to Obama and to publicly embarrass and try to overturn his policies, they'd want his heads on a platter.

The only thing worse than republican are democrats.
Lol! So you though Barrack Obama was not only born in Kenya but born there recently then?

What about the ones leaking information about the Democrats? Like the DNC leaks and the Hillary emails?
Should they be arrested, too?

Why?

She did not write that letter.

I seriously question that. She "supposedly" sat on that letter for months, and all of a sudden brought it out last minute just days before the nomination process? If not to ruin his reputation, what other reason would she have for doing that?
Stalling.
The Democrats think they can stall this process until they pull off some miracle in November and the numbers in the Senate change, which NO ONE believes will happen. The "list" will still include the name of 20+ justices who are all Pro-Life, and our President will continue to nominate justices from that list. I don't know if the Democrats think they can piss around until a Democratic President is elected, or what, but right now their tactics don't make any sense to me.

Why?

She did not write that letter.

I seriously question that. She "supposedly" sat on that letter for months, and all of a sudden brought it out last minute just days before the nomination process? If not to ruin his reputation, what other reason would she have for doing that?
Stalling.
The Democrats think they can stall this process until they pull off some miracle in November and the numbers in the Senate change, which NO ONE believes will happen. The "list" will still include the name of 20+ justices who are all Pro-Life, and our President will continue to nominate justices from that list. I don't know if the Democrats think they can piss around until a Democratic President is elected, or what, but right now their tactics don't make any sense to me.

You hit it on the head actually. They were trying to stall this until after the midterms. They knew it was a long shot, but have nothing else in their arsenal. This nomination will kill their plans for this country for a long time. What would be even better is if Ginsburg left the stage; not that I wish anything bad to happen to her, but you haven't seen nothing yet if that would happen. If the Republicans gain seats in the Senate, it's a done deal for the left.

I've never been a fan of so much classified information. Especially given the fact that they're completely peeing all over our civil liberties.

I want to know as much as I can about what the tyrants are doing behind closed doors. The fact that they want to keep everything so secretive is suspect.

Assange and Snowden should be given a medal, btw. The only reason our government wants them dead is because truth is treason in an empire of lies.
Yep, This country’s greatest enemy is the federal government

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president, and other Republican politicians likewise exposed.
Lol
Says someone who trusts career politicians

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?
I remember when someone was claiming he was gay.

Now, why would anyone say such a thing?
th

Why?

Forum List

Back