Biden letter to Fox

I hope you enjoy your vacation.

I know I will.
That’s a hell of a way to wave a white flag. Next time prepare a little better and you might have a chance of hanging in a debate… that performance was pretty sad

I know he said it, I acknowledged that he said it. There is more to the story, don’t be so simple minded. He said in the same talk that vaxxed people who catch COVID have less severe symptoms. So perhaps the lone you're harping on refers to the percentage of people who don’t catch it because of the increased immunity from the shot. Or perhaps it has a hyperbolic sales pitch promoting the benefits of the shot.

Fact is you are cherry picking and misrepresenting what Biden said that night about the shots. By the way you’re reacting to my points here it tells me that you are being willfully deceptive and dishonest… why do you choose to be like that?
Hey Markle what do you disagree with? Care to jump in and make a counterpoint now that hot shot here has bailed from the conversation?

Is that a no?
I lost track of what you're arguing. What is your "point" this time? You pride yourself on defending the indefensible.

Fence%20Post-S.jpg

I lost track of what you're arguing. What is your "point" this time? You pride yourself on defending the indefensible.

Fence%20Post-S.jpg
You lost track yet you mark disagreement?! What a joke. The thread is there for you to read, not for me to repeat myself. Maybe next time read before you pass judgment

Forum List

Back