It is time to start arresting for false claims

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

Actually, there are laws about this.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

But hey, you people love those that abuse women. Your trump vote proves this.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

But yeah, you libs will believe that.

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president.

Hey Mr. Constitution. The requirements to be a President in the US are right there in that document. Try reading it sometime.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president.

Hey Mr. Constitution. The requirements to be a President in the US are right there in that document. Try reading it sometime.
So, if the Constitution does not say that then President should not be a total asshole & fraud, its ok. I get it.

And this evidently is not in that document: “The President, Vice President and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”J

She just gave a document to FBI. she did create the document.

Trump is the king of making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name

Why?

She did not write that letter.

I seriously question that. She "supposedly" sat on that letter for months, and all of a sudden brought it out last minute just days before the nomination process? If not to ruin his reputation, what other reason would she have for doing that?
That I agree was probably the reason but she did not write it. Nothing criminal. Just like there was nothing criminal in refusing to give Garland a hearing right?

No, there was nothing criminal about that. Show me what "law" was violated there.

No, she didn't write the letter herself; the FBI would have picked up on the handwriting instantly. But I also don't believe it's genuine.

I'm so sick of men being accused of all these things that supposedly happened years ago--decades ago with no evidence whatsoever. IMO, anybody that makes such allegations against somebody with no proof should be put in jail themselves. If something bad happened to you, it needs to be reported to the authorities; if not for prosecutorial purposes, at least for the record.

The problem we have today is anybody can make these charges up, and when it doesn't amount to anything, they just continue their lives as if nothing happened; maybe make a lot of money in interviews. In the meantime, men suffer this reputation damage that can sometimes never be repaired.

It is imo probably questionable which why she sat on it til the last minute. But not illegal. It is just a dirty trick and beneath her office to pull. If there was any evidence of inappropriate behavior in his adult life there might be cause for concern but there isn’t. Not illegal, but low. Like what they did with Garland.

You have no evidence to support your first statement.

You have no evidence to support your first statement.

No, and she has no evidence that it came from somebody that was even in school with the guy.

Why?

I seriously question that. She "supposedly" sat on that letter for months, and all of a sudden brought it out last minute just days before the nomination process? If not to ruin his reputation, what other reason would she have for doing that?
That I agree was probably the reason but she did not write it. Nothing criminal. Just like there was nothing criminal in refusing to give Garland a hearing right?

No, there was nothing criminal about that. Show me what "law" was violated there.

No, she didn't write the letter herself; the FBI would have picked up on the handwriting instantly. But I also don't believe it's genuine.

I'm so sick of men being accused of all these things that supposedly happened years ago--decades ago with no evidence whatsoever. IMO, anybody that makes such allegations against somebody with no proof should be put in jail themselves. If something bad happened to you, it needs to be reported to the authorities; if not for prosecutorial purposes, at least for the record.

The problem we have today is anybody can make these charges up, and when it doesn't amount to anything, they just continue their lives as if nothing happened; maybe make a lot of money in interviews. In the meantime, men suffer this reputation damage that can sometimes never be repaired.

It is imo probably questionable which why she sat on it til the last minute. But not illegal. It is just a dirty trick and beneath her office to pull. If there was any evidence of inappropriate behavior in his adult life there might be cause for concern but there isn’t. Not illegal, but low. Like what they did with Garland.

The Garland outcome would have been the same whether the went through the process or not.

So, if the Constitution does not say that then President should not be a total asshole & fraud, its ok. I get it.

And this evidently is not in that document: “The President, Vice President and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”J

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

The President was elected the same way every other President has been elected through the centuries. As such, it doesn't matter what your opinion is of him. We put him in the White House to lead this country, and he met every requirement to be President.

Now if your side wants to try impeachment, go right ahead. We'll just play that game back and forth. Next Dem President that gets in, we'll impeach him too for no reason at all.

I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?
I remember when someone was claiming he was gay.

If they’re whistleblowing on illegal acts committed by the government, no, I don’t want to discourage that. If they file a police report knowing it’s false, charge them with that. If they leak classified information that isn’t an illegal act, and is potentially dangerous for the country, or for people in intelligence/undercover or whatnot, then yes arrest them. If they create a separate server to receive all their classified emails, arrest them. Especially when virtually all those emails were secretly forwarded to a Chinese “company” under everyone’s noses. What’s illegal for the everyday government employee is illegal for the Secretary of State too. Not sure how one could argue with that.

Why?

No, but the way in which she handled it is...highly questionable at least. Accusations do make a conviction and anyone who had that kind of complaint should be angry enough to step forward. Whole truth? No one with even one functional brain cell could see this gambit for what it is, a lame-assed attempt to derail this SCOTUS confirmation.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Goodness...a whole smorgasbord of rights and freedoms under attack there.
Certainly. How about that old right and freedom to confront one's accuser. Or even more important, what about due justice under the law? Accusation does not equal guilt. What are the Pelosis of the world afraid of?

There goes all of Fox News and AM talk radio.

So, 65+ women, who are not shy of providing their names and other info, are a bunch of lying whores, and one alleged "victim" claiming an incident that took place 17-some-odd years ago, in high school, and who allegedly refuses to reveal her name, etc, is some kind of paragon of virtue? All I can say is, the court of public opinion is anything but impartial and this whole incident stinks like a pile of shit as high as your house (unless you live underground).

Go for it...prove "high crimes and misdemeanors, treason or bribery. Why do you think Pelousi is trying to invoke the 25th Amendment?

Forum List

Back