Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5b9a9c6e240000510052a1d2.jpeg

One angry fan blamed marijuana “smoke” for Nelson’s decision.

Willie Nelson is supporting Democratic candidate Beto O’Rourke in the Texas Senate race, and now some former fans are no longer singing his praises.

The music legend announced on Wednesday that he’d be headlining a Sept. 29 rally in Austin for O’Rourke, and Nelson made a point to mention that it will be the first public concert he has held for a political candidate, according to Austin360.com.

Nelson said the U.S. representative “embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine,” in a press release announcing the rally.

‘RED HEADED STRANGER’ GOES BLUE

Does this surprise anyone? Go Willie! Go Beto!

Last edited:
I had no idea Beto was a druggie.

Ohh I see. A criminal and a drunk.

TRUE: Beto O'Rourke twice arrested in the past

The pot has finally pickled Willie's brain.

Did you even bother to read your own link? From your link....................

A background check

Separately, we ran a background check of O’Rourke using the LexisNexis service. According to the results, O’Rourke’s May 1995 misdemeanor arrest on the UTEP campus was later declined and his September 1998 misdemeanor DWI arrest in El Paso was dismissed.

The check gave us case numbers for the arrests enabling us to fetch an El Paso County record stating that O’Rourke was initially arrested in May 1995 and that case was disposed of in February 1996. We saw too that after the DWI arrest, according to another county record, O’Rourke was referred to a misdemeanor diversion program in March 1999 and completed "DWI school" in May 1999. That document’s last entry, dated Oct. 20, 1999, says: "Misdemeanor diversion completed successfully."

Beto's son commented today that he didn't really like Willies music but as long as he didn't have guns he was cool.

220px-David_Hogg_at_Rally_to_Support_Firearm_Safety_Legislation_17_Feb_2018.jpg

I had no idea Beto was a druggie.

Ohh I see. A criminal and a drunk.

TRUE: Beto O'Rourke twice arrested in the past

The pot has finally pickled Willie's brain.

Funny. This is from your link:

UPDATE, 6:40 p.m., Aug. 22, 2018: After this fact-check initially posted, O'Rourke's campaign provided a photo of a document described as the UTEP police report on the 1995 arrest. We've added that information, also noting that O'Rourke and fellow students were arrested for "attempted forcible entry" under the section of the Texas penal code titled "Burglary." We also added O'Rourke's reference, in Palestine, to the burglary arrest. These additions didn't affect our rating of Reyes' claim.

Who would have guessed that Wilie was a communist. His songs suck anyway!

Another rich celebrity just fighting for the working man :) this is starting to look like a pattern.

"Beta" was the one who requested that no American flags be flown at his VFW rally, which is just example #31415926535 of liberalism = American self-hatred. Pure and simple. The beautiful part is that you don't have to take my word for it; look at the repulsed recoil liberals have towards any hint of Americana. Look how panicked they got over the concept of Trump putting American interests first (which American presidents are SWORN to do).

"Beta" was the one who requested that no American flags be flown at his VFW rally, which is just example #31415926535 of liberalism = American self-hatred. Pure and simple. The beautiful part is that you don't have to take my word for it; look at the repulsed recoil liberals have towards any hint of Americana. Look how panicked they got over the concept of Trump putting American interests first (which American presidents are SWORN to do).
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/orourke-vfw-campaign-flags/

The convict pajama boy "Beto" clearly is getting all that swamp DNC funding. As if he's campaigning for the state of California...

Forum List

Back