It is time to start arresting for false claims

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Kiss the 1st Amendment goodbye if trumpanzees have their way, folks.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.
Why?

She did not write that letter.
And she passed it on to the authorities to be investigated as those kinds of things need to be done.

Every time you claim others lie more than the president, the wall decreases 10ft. Savings for Mexico since they are paying lol.
How's that wall doing, btw?

Yes, we definitely need to start arresting those that obstruct justice, collude with foreign powers to throw elections, encourage adversaries to spy on political opponents and blatantly violate campaign finance laws.
We do indeed, yet HIllary hasn't even been handcuffed yet.
“It is time to start arresting for false claims”

The ignorance and stupidity of this – one hardly knows where to start...

If subjecting people to criminal prosecution for making ‘false claims’ were warranted, then Trump, most of the GOP, and virtually every conservative would be subject to arrest – along with everyone in advertising, car dealers, and all members of the clergy.
Along with you and every single democrat now in office, and 100% of the progressives on this forum.
Look at the trumpanzees....wanting us all locked up.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.

Haven't you already missed it? It has been long gone since the Left shut down the campuses against conservative speakers and the media have shut down right leaning talk as "hate" speech. It is only hate speech because YOU hate it. We are just trying to get the 1st A back. And here you are here, Fascist Extraordinaire talking about LOSING it simply because we are trying to put an end to news media using unchallenged, undocumented LIBEL against their opponents to SHUT THEM UP and destroy them, much less punishing those in office who use their positions against their own country. That would immediately stop being YOUR definition of "free speech" the day the Right starts smearing you and stepping in to thwart your government's policies.

OH WAIT . . . gotta plead guilty to that LAST one . . . . we HAVE stepped in to thwart your actions -- -- -- -- in the form of one MF bastard Donald Trump. And he sure is F-ing you up. Go, Donald, Go--------- you just can't stop him.

Actually, there are laws about this.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

But hey, you people love those that abuse women. Your trump vote proves this.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

But yeah, you libs will believe that.
I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?
I remember when someone was claiming he was gay.

Someone or a member of Congress? A member of Congress to make such allegations just before his election?

What member of Congress made allegations about Kavanaugh? She got a letter. She gave it to the Justice Dept. End of issue.

Yes, we definitely need to start arresting those that obstruct justice, collude with foreign powers to throw elections, encourage adversaries to spy on political opponents and blatantly violate campaign finance laws.

If subjecting people to criminal prosecution for making ‘false claims’ were warranted, then Trump, most of the GOP, and virtually every conservative would be subject to arrest – along with everyone in advertising, car dealers, and all members of the clergy.
Along with you and every single democrat now in office, and 100% of the progressives on this forum.
Just reciprocating for what you and jones would do without apology. BTW, I have a hard time taking you seriously when you can't even distinguish that I am not a Trump supporter.

It has been proven that many police reports are falsified by LAW ENFORCEMENT.

LE does this to cover their unlawful, dirty deeds.

I say review ALL police reports for lies by LE.

If reports are false, arrest the LEOs that are falsifying reports & prosecute.

Great idea you have; congrats

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

Isn't it interesting how the GOP had those 65 women and their statement ready to go....right away...do you think they knew about this woman and were withholding the info?

It's been proven? By who?

If you are caught falsifying a police report, that's exactly what happens.

Isn't it interesting how the GOP had those 65 women and their statement ready to go....right away...do you think they knew about this woman and were withholding the info?

No, it's likely they contacted Washington the minute they read the story. I'm sure many people where he grew up and lived followed his career closely; probably even have a name of a street in his honor.

But who cares how these women came into the picture? The fact is that they are testifying he's a good guy.

I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I

Do you libs hear this stuff in your head, or do you plan to tell these kinds of lies on purpose?

Against the chagrin of liberals, in this country, you need to prove a crime to charge somebody with one. Sorry we live in a civilized society where we make up the rules case by case or to appease your side of the fence.

Hey, before DumBama got elected, one of my friends caught him in the bathroom with some guy having sex. Do you believe my friend because he said so?
I remember when someone was claiming he was gay.

Someone or a member of Congress? A member of Congress to make such allegations just before his election?

What member of Congress made allegations about Kavanaugh? She got a letter. She gave it to the Justice Dept. End of issue.

Oh, that's all. Then WTF didn't she give it to the justice department when she first got it (if she did indeed get it from somebody she didn't know)?

Well......we can assume the obvious, and that is to try to stall this nomination until after midterms, or after conformation, state he wasn't vetted enough.

It does NOT happen to LE; it should tho'

Now there's a suggestion I like. :auiqs.jpg:

It does NOT happen to LE; it should tho'

Okay.......so you have no proof of what you said, is that correct? You are just assuming.

Why is that? Are we going to put Facebook and Twitter in charge of our speech?

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president.

Hey Mr. Constitution. The requirements to be a President in the US are right there in that document. Try reading it sometime.
So, if the Constitution does not say that then President should not be a total asshole & fraud, its ok. I get it.

And this evidently is not in that document: “The President, Vice President and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”J
The thing is....INCEL type trumpanzees don't think abusing women is any kind of crime.

You have no evidence to support your first statement.

No, and she has no evidence that it came from somebody that was even in school with the guy.
And.......that's why the document would be handed to FBI investigators......to........wait for it.........investigate.

You have no evidence to support your first statement.

No, and she has no evidence that it came from somebody that was even in school with the guy.
And.......that's why the document would be handed to FBI investigators......to........wait for it.........investigate.

No, the FBI investigates.....wait for it.......federal crimes, not local ones.

Forum List

Back