RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

They are smart enough to file their taxes and don’t smoke crack…so they got a leg up on the xiden family
The three of them just sat in court and were found liable for decades of fraud.

Is 3 more than 1? Take all the time you need.

"there is video evidence from Fulton county, Ga clearly showing thousands of fake ballots being retrieved from suitcases under tables and run thru the counting machines when the building was cleared for a fake water main break."
----------------------------------
I have watched and listened to both Brad Raffensberger and Gabriel Sterling.....two officials whose responsibility is to administer elections in Georgia. They have investigated these worn and now debunked claims that Redfish offers the forum.
I believe those two men more than I believe the poster Redfish.
And it's not just me.....the jury who decided that Rudy Giuliani's identical claims as Redfish......were untrue. In fact, Rudy is on the hook for $150,000,000 for that fiction.
------------------------------------------------------------

"The biggest problem is that the decision to ignore Trump's allegations that the election was rigged..."

"Decision" to ignore.
One decision?
By whom?

Look, here's the real world reality: 60+ courts looked at the arguments offered by Trump, Rudy, and Sydney Powell. 60+ courts adjudicated by over 90 judges. Those many people made multiple decisions about the Trump/Rudy/Powell allegations......all of those decisions served to inform us there was no there there with the Trump/Rudy show.

Trust me, it was widely covered in the news. So, I am confident in concluding that posters Batcat and Redfish are sadly mistaken, or sadly misinformed, or sadly mendacious.

I’m not the one that believes cross dressing men are women.
Nor do I believe that an experimental mRNA vaccine is Safe & Effective.

You all belong in an insane asylum for that Satanic shit you believe in.
Where did I say any of that, shit head? Now go deflect to someone who gives a fuck, traitor.

Are any of the Trump kids facing prosecution like Hunter?

No matter how you look at it Hunter is no outstanding example of virtue. Even if the Trump kids are not perfect they are not in the same league as Hunter when it comes to being a toxic person.

So you blame Joe Biden?

The family has been through a lot. How can you judge them?
The family has been through a lot of foreign bribe money, and Hunter has been through a lot of crack and under-aged girls forced into prostitution.

RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election​

That's because there was massive fraud in the 2020 election.

So you blame Joe Biden?
If the evidence presented so far is true Joe Biden used Hunter to peddle his influence to foreign nations. That alone would indicate to me that Joe Biden is not a good father.

Oh look, a bad faith sealion question.

I'm not your assistant. Make your points all by yourself.

But if it helps: Eric and Donny Jr committing fraud for decades is now a fact in the public record.

Has Hunter been deemed liable for decades of fraud to the tune of millions of dollars? Nope.

Nobody said he was. You're the one having a hard time criticizing your heroes the Trumps. Nobody else is having a problem.

You must have confused yourself again.
Well if everybody knows Eric and Don Jr. have been committing fraud and it’s public record then why are they not on trial?

Hunter will be going on trial in June on felony gun and Federal tax evasion charges.

Hunter Biden pleads not guilty to tax charges, gets June trial date​

Oh look, a bad faith sealion question.

I'm not your assistant. Make your points all by yourself.

But if it helps: Eric and Donny Jr committing fraud for decades is now a fact in the public record.

Has Hunter been deemed liable for decades of fraud to the tune of millions of dollars? Nope.

Nobody said he was. You're the one having a hard time criticizing your heroes the Trumps. Nobody else is having a problem.

You must have confused yourself again.
Neither sold paintings to launder money

----------------------------------
I have watched and listened to both Brad Raffensberger and Gabriel Sterling.....two officials whose responsibility is to administer elections in Georgia. They have investigated these worn and now debunked claims that Redfish offers the forum.
I believe those two men more than I believe the poster Redfish.
And it's not just me.....the jury who decided that Rudy Giuliani's identical claims as Redfish......were untrue. In fact, Rudy is on the hook for $150,000,000 for that fiction.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Decision" to ignore.
One decision?
By whom?

Look, here's the real world reality: 60+ courts looked at the arguments offered by Trump, Rudy, and Sydney Powell. 60+ courts adjudicated by over 90 judges. Those many people made multiple decisions about the Trump/Rudy/Powell allegations......all of those decisions served to inform us there was no there there with the Trump/Rudy show.

Trust me, it was widely covered in the news. So, I am confident in concluding that posters Batcat and Redfish are sadly mistaken, or sadly misinformed, or sadly mendacious.
Videos do not lie, the evidence is clear and obvious. If you choose to ignore it, that is your right.

Videos do not lie, the evidence is clear and obvious. If you choose to ignore it, that is your right.
Right, videos dont lie, you do. And you are. And you are embarrassing yourself. This has been debunked many times over. Furthermore, you embarrass and harm our country with your nauseating cult lies.

Forum List

Back