It is time to start arresting for false claims

Freaking hilarious to see republicans calling for this.

Trump is the biggest offender. You're calling for a rule that would have him arrested inside a week.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.
Every time you claim others lie more than the president, the wall decreases 10ft. Savings for Mexico since they are paying lol.

Yes, we definitely need to start arresting those that obstruct justice, collude with foreign powers to throw elections, encourage adversaries to spy on political opponents and blatantly violate campaign finance laws.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.
Why?

She did not write that letter.

I seriously question that. She "supposedly" sat on that letter for months, and all of a sudden brought it out last minute just days before the nomination process? If not to ruin his reputation, what other reason would she have for doing that?
That I agree was probably the reason but she did not write it. Nothing criminal. Just like there was nothing criminal in refusing to give Garland a hearing right?

No, there was nothing criminal about that. Show me what "law" was violated there.

No, she didn't write the letter herself; the FBI would have picked up on the handwriting instantly. But I also don't believe it's genuine.

I'm so sick of men being accused of all these things that supposedly happened years ago--decades ago with no evidence whatsoever. IMO, anybody that makes such allegations against somebody with no proof should be put in jail themselves. If something bad happened to you, it needs to be reported to the authorities; if not for prosecutorial purposes, at least for the record.

The problem we have today is anybody can make these charges up, and when it doesn't amount to anything, they just continue their lives as if nothing happened; maybe make a lot of money in interviews. In the meantime, men suffer this reputation damage that can sometimes never be repaired.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement.
Agree completely
It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information.
Disagree completely. Politicians cover up their own crimes by marking evidence as “classified”. That’s bullshit. Government needs to be transparent. If anything, it’s time to start arresting politicians for making anything “classified” that doesn’t absolutely need to be classified.

Nonsense.

Such is the repressive, authoritarian right.

It’s time for conservatives to understand that their tactics of fear and intimidation won’t work to silence their opponents.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement.
That's already a crime. Obstruction of justice.

Or did you mean something like, "I want to waste tax dollars searching for an imaginary five million illegal Mexicans who voted in the last election"?

Like that?

“It is time to start arresting for false claims”

The ignorance and stupidity of this – one hardly knows where to start...

If subjecting people to criminal prosecution for making ‘false claims’ were warranted, then Trump, most of the GOP, and virtually every conservative would be subject to arrest – along with everyone in advertising, car dealers, and all members of the clergy.

Trump is one of the biggest leakers in the White House.

Gonna jail HIM?

I've never been a fan of so much classified information. Especially given the fact that they're completely peeing all over our civil liberties.

I want to know as much as I can about what the tyrants are doing behind closed doors. The fact that they want to keep everything so secretive is suspect.

Assange and Snowden should be given a medal, btw. The only reason our government wants them dead is because truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of so much classified information. Especially given the fact that they're completely peeing al over our civil libertiers,.

I want to know as much as I can about what the tyrants are doing behind closed doors. The fact that they want to keep everything so secretive is suspect.

Assange and Snowden should be given a medal, btw. The only reason our government wants them dead is because truth is treason in an empire of lies.
Sock puppet alert

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president, and other Republican politicians likewise exposed.

Yes, we definitely need to start arresting those that obstruct justice, collude with foreign powers to throw elections, encourage adversaries to spy on political opponents and blatantly violate campaign finance laws.
We do indeed, yet HIllary hasn't even been handcuffed yet.
“It is time to start arresting for false claims”

The ignorance and stupidity of this – one hardly knows where to start...

If subjecting people to criminal prosecution for making ‘false claims’ were warranted, then Trump, most of the GOP, and virtually every conservative would be subject to arrest – along with everyone in advertising, car dealers, and all members of the clergy.
Along with you and every single democrat now in office, and 100% of the progressives on this forum.

Sock puppet alert

By the way. Heh heh. I don't need a sock, dear Lesh. I've been known to unleash an army of drones who think just like me onto discussion boards like yours.

Be thankful I'm only here for leisure and stimulating discussion during the off-season, because a smart-ass comment like yours will get it done in a hot minute.The place could use a good dose of common sense, anyway.

Last edited:
Sock puppet alert

By the way. Heh heh. I don't need a sock, dear Lesh. I've been known to unleash an army of drones who think just like me onto discussion boards like yours.

Be thankful I'm only here for leisure and stimulating discussion during the off-season, because a smart-ass comment like yours will get it done in a hot minute.The place could use a good dose of common sense, anyway.
Army of russian trolls huh?

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

Actually, there are laws about this.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

But hey, you people love those that abuse women. Your trump vote proves this.

Forum List

Back