It is time to start arresting for false claims

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

Actually, there are laws about this.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

But hey, you people love those that abuse women. Your trump vote proves this.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

But yeah, you libs will believe that.
I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I
So, 65+ women, who are not shy of providing their names and other info, are a bunch of lying whores, and one alleged "victim" claiming an incident that took place 17-some-odd years ago, in high school, and who allegedly refuses to reveal her name, etc, is some kind of paragon of virtue? All I can say is, the court of public opinion is anything but impartial and this whole incident stinks like a pile of shit as high as your house (unless you live underground).
Who made that claim? Besides, they were sure johnny-on-the-spot with those names, weren't they?

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president.

Hey Mr. Constitution. The requirements to be a President in the US are right there in that document. Try reading it sometime.
So, if the Constitution does not say that then President should not be a total asshole & fraud, its ok. I get it.

And this evidently is not in that document: “The President, Vice President and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”J
The thing is....INCEL type trumpanzees don't think abusing women is any kind of crime.

And Commies don't think allegations need any kind of evidence. Just make the accusations and that's good enough for them as long as the allegations are made against a Republican.

Needless to say, the thread premise is yet another example of conservative whining about factual disclosures of Trump’s incompetence, malfeasance, and reprehensible conduct demonstrating he is unfit to be president.

Hey Mr. Constitution. The requirements to be a President in the US are right there in that document. Try reading it sometime.
So, if the Constitution does not say that then President should not be a total asshole & fraud, its ok. I get it.

And this evidently is not in that document: “The President, Vice President and civil officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”J
The thing is....INCEL type trumpanzees don't think abusing women is any kind of crime.

And Commies don't think allegations need any kind of evidence. Just make the accusations and that's good enough for them as long as the allegations are made against a Republican.
We have an accuser. But it'll likely be Anita Hill redux.

Rear Admiral Hutson: Why Senators Should Vote No on Kavanaugh

So, you think if there are no witnesses & no visible damage, it id OK to rape & grobe women. Wow, just like your orange buddy.

So, you think if there are no witnesses & no visible damage, it id OK to rape & grobe women. Wow, just like your orange buddy.

No I don't. Do you think that it's okay to make claims that are false for political purposes and promote your parties agenda?

It’s hilarious that these authoritarians whining and bitching about false claims were the same morons making idiotic claims about Obama.

BTW is Hillary in jail yet? Surely she must be, because the Right would never make shit up about political opponents.

lol

Last edited:

No I don't. Do you think that it's okay to make claims that are false for political purposes and promote your parties agenda?

There you go again, assuming the woman is lying.

You voted for Trump & he accused Ted Cruz's father of being involved in the assassination of JFK. Trump accused Hillary of being a crook. He accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her ancestry.

Trump is the biggest liar when it comes to talking about hos opponents.

And YOU slobber all over him. So really, STFU

There you go again, assuming the woman is lying.

You voted for Trump & he accused Ted Cruz's father of being involved in the assassination of JFK. Trump accused Hillary of being a crook. He accused Elizabeth Warren of lying about her ancestry.

Trump is the biggest liar when it comes to talking about hos opponents.

And YOU slobber all over him. So really, STFU

What does Trump have to do with this? We are talking about Kavanaugh here. Yes, I assume the bimbo is lying. Why?

For one, she never reported the incident to any authoritative figure.

Two, she never came out before even though he's been a judge for many years.

Three, her claim is that she didn't tell her husband about it until therapy in 2015. She teaches Clinical Psychology for crying out loud. You mean to tell me she held this in for 30 years as a highly trained psychologist, and needed therapy to come out with this?

She claims the assault was KIavanaugh and somebody else at a party. Who is this somebody else that she won't identify?

Kavanaugh has never been accused of wrongdoing in his life up to this point. Men that rape or try to rape women don't do it once. They are psychopaths that have a history of such activity.

She wrote to Frankenstein claiming that she is a constituent of hers, meaning that she is a hard leftist who (like all leftists) is upset at the court tilting towards constitutionalism.

It is time to ARREST politicians for false claims to law enforcement. It is also time to arrest ANY politician that leaks classified information. They deserve jail time for their illegal actions.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Goodness...a whole smorgasbord of rights and freedoms under attack there.
Certainly. How about that old right and freedom to confront one's accuser. Or even more important, what about due justice under the law? Accusation does not equal guilt. What are the Pelosis of the world afraid of?
I totally agree.

Now apply that to the conspiracy theories and accusations directed at Hillary Clinton.
Absolutely! I would love to see Hillary confront her accusers and, using factual, verifiable information, disprove all those accusations.

It is also time to start arresting media editors who publish heinous stories, charges and accusations against politicians they oppose right before elections in an attempt to derail elections with absolutely no evidence to back up the claims, and to especially start arresting former Secretaries of State who actively cavort with hostile foreign enemies in direct conflict with and at the harm to their own government and charge them with sedition and treason.
Goodness...a whole smorgasbord of rights and freedoms under attack there.
Certainly. How about that old right and freedom to confront one's accuser. Or even more important, what about due justice under the law? Accusation does not equal guilt. What are the Pelosis of the world afraid of?
I totally agree.

Now apply that to the conspiracy theories and accusations directed at Hillary Clinton.
Absolutely! I would love to see Hillary confront her accusers and, using factual, verifiable information, disprove all those accusations.

So, given all your caveats here - Hillary is not innocent until proven guilty in your eyes?

How about Trump? Would you love to see him under oath...confronting Mueller "
using factual, verifiable information, disprove all those accusations.[/QUOTE]

I think people should be arrested and imprisoned for making unproven claims to harm somebody's reputation or name. Diane Frankenstein should be in jail this very minute.

A letter sent to a Senator about a crime should be turned over for investigation.

Nobody was abused. The lying bitch probably had a friend write the letter. 65 women came out and stated Kavanaugh is a fine upstanding man and always was.

Even the FBI laughed at this letter. An anonymous friend of a friend in high school was attacked by Kavanaugh who had no record of any trouble in school or with police, that was someplace that had a door that locked from the outside instead of inside like every door I've seen in my life.

I get it. Women are liars & the abusers never did it. Based on what?????? You don't know this person. Hell, you don't know the abuser. But hey, women lie & men NEVER EVER abuse women. I
So, 65+ women, who are not shy of providing their names and other info, are a bunch of lying whores, and one alleged "victim" claiming an incident that took place 17-some-odd years ago, in high school, and who allegedly refuses to reveal her name, etc, is some kind of paragon of virtue? All I can say is, the court of public opinion is anything but impartial and this whole incident stinks like a pile of shit as high as your house (unless you live underground).

It wasn't even the victim making that claim. It's a different person who says she seen the entire thing. You know, those anonymous people that come out against Trump all the time?

Ooops! I missed that. Even better, an anonymous witness to an alleged incident that occurred during some high school fete some 30-odd years ago. At the least, the statute of limitations has long passed. It amazes me more every day the lengths these haters will go to in order to discredit President Trump and anyone or anything positively associated with him.

So, how did this list of wimen appear so quickly? How many had a single class with Kavanaugh?

Guess what, genius, lots of people use social media and lots of those people are sick-and-tired of the bullshit going on with the demented haters attacking this Administration 24/7.

So, how did this list of wimen appear so quickly? How many had a single class with Kavanaugh?

You don't need to be in a class with girls to know them. And it wouldn't surprise me if these women followed Kavanaugh's career because they knew him and came out immediately once they heard of this farce. After all, if somebody you knew was heading to the Supreme Court, it would be a big deal for you.
Difficult to believe that someone can achieve fame in some other way than playing sports, acting in TV or movies, or becoming a career politician...

To paraphrase a american patriot, Sam Jackson : "Racism is the last bastion of the scoundrel". It seems that race baiting is a cottage industry with pseudo intellectuals.

It wasn't even the victim making that claim. It's a different person who says she seen the entire thing. You know, those anonymous people that come out against Trump all the time?

Ooops! I missed that. Even better, an anonymous witness to an alleged incident that occurred during some high school fete some 30-odd years ago. At the least, the statute of limitations has long passed. It amazes me more every day the lengths these haters will go to in order to discredit President Trump and anyone or anything positively associated with him.

It doesn't surprise me at all. Remember when Gingrich ran into trouble when talking to somebody else about a case he was involved in?

This was back in the 90's mind you, when technology wasn't anywhere near what it is today. They found some leftist retired school teacher stating he had a scanner that was able to pickup cell phone calls (which was illegal) and said as they were driving to some vacation spot, he heard Newt Gingrich making this call, and he recognized Newt's voice immediately.

The claim was they just happened to have a tape recorder available. After all, don't we all ride around with an illegal scanner and tape recorder? And he (not the DNC) recorded this cell phone call between Gingrich and somebody else discussing the case which a judge ordered him not to.

The truth is cell phone calls cannot be recorded using a simple illegal scanner. That's because the transmission and reception are on two totally different frequencies. You would need a very expensive and sophisticated device to pull off something like that.

When his wife testified that she immediately knew Gingrich's voice once she heard it, a Republican Congressman asked her what color hair Gingrich had? She became nervous and said "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE???"

The retired teacher was found to be very active and loyal to the Democrat party. So Democrats have a history of pulling stunts like this. This college professor is a highly trained psychologist, who now claims she didn't ever tell her story until therapy in 2015.

Last edited:

Why?

She did not write that letter.
And she passed it on to the authorities to be investigated as those kinds of things need to be done.
Shure she did...yup, most certainly...

At the very least Chinese Agent Feinstein should be sued for all the ill gotten money she has accumulated over the years as an agent of Beijing. There should be no shield from slander laws for demagogues like Chinese Agent Feinstein.

Forum List

Back