Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

And here we thought Hitler had no children.....

But the genesis of this thread suggests not only children but also at least one "grand" or, possibly, "great-grand".

So, are you claiming to be Hitler s grandchild?

And what would that have to do with this thread?

You certainly do not appear very bright.

Israels violation of the rights of unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners are a regular practice.

MOST prisoners are held inside Israel in direct violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention that expressly makes it unlawful for members of the occupied population to be imprisoned outside of the occupied territories.

None of the prisoners have received fair trial proceedings that meet the requirements laid down by international law.

Palestinian prisoners in Ashkelon prison abused in nighttime raid

"Israeli prison authorities in Ashkelon prison have engaged in a series of repressive and violent raids against Palestinian prisoners, reported Palestinian lawyer Karim Ajwa, on October 7."

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » Palestinian prisoners in Ashkelon prison abused in nighttime raid
Spot raids go on in any civilized country to find drugs, cellphones that aren't allowed, weapons etc. Nothing new here, move on.

When it comes I will laugh, as I give them extra blankets, in their cells

Oh gee, No blankets to those who slaughtered Israeli babies?

So horrible!

Of course, is there any support for this claim by a HAMAS?PA?PLO spokesperson? Any independent verification by any non 'Palestinian' group or organization?

Has anyone contacted the staff at Ofer Prison to hear their side of the story?

Or is one side always enough, when it's accusations against Israel?????

Doesn't sound so bad.

Released prisoner: "We'd chat, talk, eat, drink, joke and play" - PMW Bulletins

He then described a typical prisoners' day, during which prisoners spend their time "chatting, talking, eating, drinking, joking and playing." This description also stands in sharp contrast to the oft-repeated libel by senior PA leaders that Israel mistreats prisoners:

"In the morning we'd exercise from 7:00 until 8:00... Then the guys would get together in the prison yard and we'd chat, talk, eat, drink, joke and play, etc., throughout the day... Noon roll-call is from 11:00 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Roll-call time is time for resting in the rooms... Nap time, reading time, study time... At 1:30 or 12:30 p.m. they'd take us out to the yard again. We'd spend [time] with the guys walking, laughing, playing, joking, etc., until dark."

Matthew 25:40

Matthew 25:40

English Standard Version (ESV)

40*And*the King will answer them,*‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these*my brothers,[a]*you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40 ESV - And the King will answer them, - Bible Gateway

And of course that also covers demonizing others and bearing false witness against them, cheering the deaths of people for simply being citizens of certain country.........

As you do, cheering the deaths of people for simply being Non-citizens of certain country.........

As you do, cheering the deaths of people for simply being Non-citizens of certain country.........

Since I don't believe that any of the readers have seen Joey condemning what is happening in so many places in the Middle East on this Middle East forum, I guess the deaths of innocent people in these places caused by his friends don't faze him at all.

So horrible!

Of course, is there any support for this claim by a HAMAS?PA?PLO spokesperson? Any independent verification by any non 'Palestinian' group or organization?

Has anyone contacted the staff at Ofer Prison to hear their side of the story?

Or is one side always enough, when it's accusations against Israel?????

Sherri is horrified that we took the killers' blankies!

Next she's going to open up another thread, about the horrors of the Israelis taking their bottles and pacifiers, too!

So horrible!

That's extra blankies.

Probably no teddy bears either.

Horrible, just horrible.

Don't tell me the guards gonna stop with the lullabies, as well

faintTHUD.gif

Forum List

Back