Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

And here we thought Hitler had no children.....

But the genesis of this thread suggests not only children but also at least one "grand" or, possibly, "great-grand".

To be sure, the pious l'il pustule creating this thread is one of Hitler's spiritual heirs, constantly demonizing 'Zionists' and claiming they lust for the blood of 'Gentiles' - in between addressing people as 'Christ deniers' and insisting the Fogel children "deserved to die"......

Oh gee, No blankets to those who slaughtered Israeli babies?

So horrible!

That's extra blankies.

Probably no teddy bears either.

Horrible, just horrible.

Don't tell me the guards gonna stop with the lullabies, as well

faintTHUD.gif

Blankies are a gateway deprivation. The hard stuff, cookies and milk will be next.

Here, in the midst of a disaster, we see another illustration of Israel deliberately imposing hurt and hardship on Palestinian political prisoners.

Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) --" Israeli prison administration refused a request from the Palestinian Authority to allow extra blankets and clothes for Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails during the recent storm, the PA prisoners' affairs minister said on Sunday.

Issa Qaraqe told Ma'an that despite coordination between the PA, the Red Cross, and the Ministry of Civil Affairs, the Israeli administration of Ofer prison refused to allow hundreds of blankets prepared by the PA to be distributed to inmates."

Qaraqe said the "the Israeli prison administration did not provide prisoners with the basic requirements to protect them from the extreme cold and it is responsible for their lives during these conditions."

It has been documented for years that Israeli jails do not provide for the basic needs of Palestinian political prisoners, and according to Qaraqe the prisoners presently lack the sufficient number of blankets, clothes, or heating sources.

Qaraqe said that rainwater managed to enter a number of cells of the Palestinian prisoners and detention centers where dozens of Palestinian prisoners reside, and some detainees suffering from illnesses related to extreme cold are in need of medical care..

Palestinian Center for Prisoners' Studies said that female prisoners also suffered throughout the storm as their rooms had many leaks, and that they were not given any extra blankets or hot water despite extremely cold conditions.

Today, Ma'an reports 5,200 Palestinians held in Israeli jails as of Oct. 2013, this is according to the PA Ministry of Prisoners' Affairs.

Another 1,280 are being detained in Israeli prisons for being inside Israel without permits, according to the Maan article. (This is the first I have read of this other category of Palestinian prisoners)

Since 1967, I read that more than 650,000 Palestinians have been detained by Israel, and that this represents 20% of the total population and 40% of all males in the occupied territories.

Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners | Maan News Agency

Blankets? what are you fucking stupid or something?

No actually, it came from Sherri.

No, it did not.

Yes. You started slandering the Fogel family and tho didn't directly said it, practically made it very clear you believe they had it coming.

But since you deny most of the posts who make you sound like a b****, I'm not surprised you deny this one, too.

I'd probably do the same if I were you

No actually, it came from Sherri.

No, it did not.

Yes. You started slandering the Fogel family and tho didn't directly said it, practically made it very clear you believe they had it coming.

But since you deny most of the posts who make you sound like a b****, I'm not surprised you deny this one, too.

Now, you start backing out of the claim .

lol!

No, it did not.

lol!

No I didn't.

It called 'reading between the lines'.

Nice to meet you, Sher.

Oh gee, No blankets to those who slaughtered Israeli babies?

So horrible!

Of course, is there any support for this claim by a HAMAS?PA?PLO spokesperson? Any independent verification by any non 'Palestinian' group or organization?

Has anyone contacted the staff at Ofer Prison to hear their side of the story?

Or is one side always enough, when it's accusations against Israel?????

Excellent point.

If it's from arab sources, it's most likely just made up propoganda.

lol!

No I didn't.

Nice to meet you, Sher.

Marg didnt speak between the lines she just came out with her inner thoughts

But the genesis of this thread suggests not only children but also at least one "grand" or, possibly, "great-grand".

To be sure, the pious l'il pustule creating this thread is one of Hitler's spiritual heirs, constantly demonizing 'Zionists' and claiming they lust for the blood of 'Gentiles' - in between addressing people as 'Christ deniers' and insisting the Fogel children "deserved to die"......

:eusa_boohoo:

lol!

No I didn't.

Nice to meet you, Sher.

Marg didnt speak between the lines she just came out with her inner thoughts

:eusa_boohoo:

SherriMunnerlyn has supported the Fogel murders and did say they they deserved to die.

Put the words SherriMunnerlyn and Fogel into Google search bar and her/his views about the Fogels are all over the internet.

I do not support anyone's violence.

But I am not afraid to point out there are most definitely consequences to our actions.

WHEN parents choose to steal land and live on it as illegal squatters with their children and live in extremist communities as war criminals, (like settlements in Gaza that are moved to the West Bank ), there are consequences to embracing such illegal conduct and such an illicit life style..

WE reap what we sow.

My Bible tells me this and I believe it.

I see the truth of it lived out in the life of the teacher of terrorists named Ruthie Fogel.

She taught young girls to be terrorists in an extremist school in the West Bank.

WHY should her fate surprise anyone?

TOO bad she caused death to her children by tthe life of crime she embraced.

Women like her should not be allowed to have children in their care.

Forum List

Back