No More Captives Will Be Released Until Israel Respects Agreement – Al-Qassam

More hostages were released last night:

More hostages were released last night:

“This video has been removed for violating YouTube terms of service”

Propaganda epic fail number 2538.

1701312434994.jpeg

“The Al-Qassam Brigades have decided to delay the release of the second batch of prisoners until the occupation adheres to the terms of the agreement,”

According to the statement, the terms that Israel violated are “related to allowing relief trucks into the northern part of the Gaza Strip, as well as the non-compliance with the agreed-upon criteria for the release of prisoners.”

Qatari Foreign Ministry spokesman Majed al-Ansari announced on Thursday that the truce in the Gaza Strip would begin on Friday, November 24, following an agreement between the Palestinian Resistance and the Israeli government.

According to the four-day truce deal, “three Palestinian prisoners, including women and children, will be released for every one Israeli prisoner”.

Moreover, “200 trucks of relief and medical supplies will be brought daily to all areas of the Gaza Strip,” according to the terms of the agreement.

On Friday, the prisoner swap began in stages, with the release of 13 Israeli hostages and 39 Palestinian prisoners.

According to Al-Jazeera, negotiations are still ongoing through mediators between the Palestinian Resistance and Israel regarding the second group of prisoners.

(PC, AJA)

How many hostages have been released since then?

Another thread by dustyrat that proves
even Hamas stooges don't give much
worth to anything their "heroes" say.

So much begging for a Hudna...

WTF is Israel's problem? You can't take their word for anything! They're a bunch of fucking liars! Fuck Israel!

Hey BillyBigMouth,

Why don't you go over there and tell them in person.

They'll likely let one of their femal commandos dispatch you to the hospital.

Listen, if you can get me a date with Gal Godat, I will gladly throw a Palestinian of your choice under the bus!

The only way I get you a date with her is if I call her and say "There is some left-wing, Hamas loving, jerkwad, who wants you to tie him to a bed and beat him to within 1/2 in" of his life.".

She might go along.

Forum List

Back