Is The Cost of College Worth Debt?

It's 49 vs 59. Do you hire illegals?

Not what you said before idiot. So not only can you not do basic math, you can't type either. Yeah you're super smart aren't you?

How many times do I have to tell you that I sold that cleaning business over 20 years ago? For quite a pretty penny i might add

FYI now I am in the medical services business that serves people in 3 states and have two doctors working for me because they, like you would rather work for someone else because they, like you don't have the acumen to run a successful business.

Good for you douche. Will you tell your kids college is a waist?

I'm serious thinking of bribing my 16 yo to join the National Guard after his b'day this May. He could then do his basic during the summer, and his duty next year, then be prepared to join some service when he graduates 2013.....4 year hitch, and GI Bill.....learns a trade in the military and has the option of going to college.....

My dream:tongue:

And you can't spell either.

It's waste you fucking moron.

yeah I really believe you're some hot shot investor country club going college edumacated snob now.

spelling doesn't equal pay janitor
A million is plenty for me
I once wanted my sons to do military, decided bullet catching not so good. They both wrestled in college and one was All American.

And you can't spell either.

It's waste you fucking moron.

yeah I really believe you're some hot shot investor country club going college edumacated snob now.

that would be a hot shot investor that can kick your ass janitor:clap2:

Not in net worth or in any other way faggot.

Just think of all the time and money you "waisted" on college and you didn't even come away with the most basic grasp of the English language.

Last edited:
your the moron 3 degrees and you don't think any of them made you smarter to run a business. LOFL Janitor

your the moron 3 degrees and you don't think any of them made you smarter to run a business. LOFL Janitor

Where did I ever say that?

I said the first two years of any degree are a waste (see that's how you spell it) and those first two years can be had for free at a library all one has to do is take the CLEPs.

But you couldn't do that because you need people to tell you what to do which is why you could never work for yourself.

bunch of ass clowns here. Some republiKlan posted the list of lowest paying degrees saying that' s why liberals attack the rich. Most of those degrees are liberal arts.
Almost all of them are higher paying than median income. Dammm!!!

bunch of ass clowns here. Some republiKlan posted the list of lowest paying degrees saying that' s why liberals attack the rich. Most of those degrees are liberal arts.
Almost all of them are higher paying than median income. Dammm!!!

:doubt:
Am I the only one smelling the strong stench of troll?

I'm tapping out fast on an iPhone. I could give too shits about spelling and grammar. Those who can't attack your facts attack your spelling or personality. Those that go to college on average make way more than those that don't. Janitor

I'm tapping out fast on an iPhone. I could give too shits about spelling and grammar. Those who can't attack your facts attack your spelling or personality. Those that go to college on average make way more than those that don't. Janitor

Your fixation on the use of 'janitor' implies you feel superior to those employed in certain fields. I wonder how someone so 'educated' can hold others in such contempt.

I'm superior in education level, I don't think any person is better than any other. This thread is about wether college is worth the cost. I've see a hundred studies saying it's

I'm superior in education level, I don't think any person is better than any other. This thread is about wether college is worth the cost. I've see a hundred studies saying it's

Not if Skull has 2 Bachelors and a Masters. You seem insecure, throwing your degrees around. Now if the discussion were on expertise, that would matter, but it's not.

Studies certainly do show what they claim, then again how long ago was that? How many agreeing with your position have yet to look at what today's 18 year olds are facing, job wise or cost wise?

Many of us with degrees today went into college, heck even graduated without a clue to what we wanted to do? How many of us have multiple degrees because the first one or couple, weren't what we wanted or needed for the long haul? Seems to me that many of todays kids, might be better off working and deciding whether or not they want to spend the money and on what.

Forum List

Back