Employers are fed up with college 'waste,' opt for skilled blue-collar workers instead

Wow. If you know nothing about the medical field
Lessee, I was studying blood chemistry and the construction of the brain and heart at age six, and have spent maybe a decade studying anatomy and medicine with shelves full of books yet you somehow conclude I know nothing about medicine? Interesting. Perhaps you need to get yourself a brain scan? You know-- to see if there is anything up there?

I guess only the truly ignorant can be that groundlessly confident in themselves.
You shouldn't need to guess about things you are apparently expert in.

Surgeons absolutely go to medical school, get a medical degree and absolutely know more about “the bones of the body” than you do.
:clap: CONGRATULATIONS! You understand that surgeons go to medical school! I am IMPRESSED. There is still some hope for you. And yes, I sure do hope my surgeon knows more than me, a lot more, otherwise, I'd be operating on myself, idiot. Always fascinating how the bigger the twit you leftists are, the more you assume you know while thinking other people dumber. Go back to bed where you can do yourself the most good.

Lessee, I was studying blood chemistry and the construction of the brain and heart at age six, and have spent maybe a decade studying anatomy and medicine with shelves full of books yet you somehow conclude I know nothing about medicine? Interesting. Perhaps you need to get yourself a brain scan? You know-- to see if there is anything up there?

You shouldn't need to guess about things you are apparently expert in.

:clap: CONGRATULATIONS! You understand that surgeons go to medical school! I am IMPRESSED. There is still some hope for you. And yes, I sure do hope my surgeon knows more than me, a lot more, otherwise, I'd be operating on myself, idiot. Always fascinating how the bigger the twit you leftists are, the more you assume you know while thinking other people dumber. Go back to bed where you can do yourself the most good.
Let’s see, so far on this thread, you’ve said “surgeons study surgery” in reply to someone talking about medical degrees, implying that you didn’t know surgeons have medical degrees.

You called pharmacists just pill pushers and implied you were more knowledgeable than an actual physician because you “stumped” her with a random piece of anatomy trivia.

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder re: medical professionals and their education

Let’s see, so far on this thread, you’ve said “surgeons study surgery” in reply to someone talking about medical degrees, implying that you didn’t know surgeons have medical degrees.
If you are stupid enough to think that one implied the other, I feel sorry for you. Check that. I don't feel sorry for you at all. You're just another imbecilic leftwing twit.

You called pharmacists just pill pushers
Casual slang. It just meant that they don't get involved in actual direct medical procedures. Guess that was just too abstract for your 2D brain. Are you a high functioning autistic? Aspergers? You should get checked out.

and implied you were more knowledgeable than an actual physician because you “stumped” her with a random piece of anatomy trivia.
All I said is that I was a bit taken back that a recent medical grad wouldn't not only know a very BASIC fact about the body she's devoted her life to, but didn't even care and rationalized it off. Gee, you really are a narrow-minded literal twit just looking for an argument, aren't you? Nothing better to do on Thanksgiving, eh?

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder re: medical professionals and their education
The only person here with a chip is you. I was talking about general education and simply included a recent example which just happened to be at my doctors office, but then, I'm funny about that as when I was 10 years old, I was operating on an adult level. I kinda take learning serious. You should try it sometime. Happy Dead Bird Day. 🦃

Golfing Gator Unkotare

Idiots like you think people you need a diploma to accomplish scientific achievements.

Thomas Edison was home schooled and his formal education outside of that consisted of one college class.

Yep, I fully admit when I go to the doctor to have my hand operated on, I want him to have a diploma from an approved school of medicine.

When I am driving over a bridge, I want the person that designed it to have a diploma from an accredited university .

But I am sure you will tell us your doctor did not even graduate high school.

He caught you lying

No, he didn't. He always asks for a link and then flees when it is presented. I don't play his bullshit games any longer.

And you are the chronic liar, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No, he didn't. He always asks for a link and then flees when it is presented. I don't play his bullshit games any longer.

And you are the chronic liar, so put that in your pipe and smoke it.
You were bullshitting and got caught

1700790770909.jpeg

I can believe that. I don't think it was always that way, but government intrusion into the field now as with banking and everything else means that half their time and cost is now devoted to meeting and dealing with massive government bureaucracy and regulations.

One of my favorite experiences: back in 2012 I showed up at 6AM at a hospital to report in for a minor operation. When I gave her my name and told her what I was there for, she insisted on ID. When I asked her if they had had a lot of trouble with the wrong people showing up for someone else's operation, or how anyone else would even know my name and that I had an appointment at a given place and time for a given operation, she had no answer, just that unless I showed her ID to PROVE who I was, they were not going to allow me to be operated on.

Government regulation.

Good thing I wasn't there to vote. :uhh:
Probably a precaution against fraud.

I. The 80s I walked off of a job no notice. Was supposed to fly to Denver to meet with clients. Said to heck with it never got on the plane. Greatest day of my life besides the birth of my kids. Had another job 5 days later. It was exciting and exhilarating. I didn't even owe my boss a phone call. Most beautiful part about capitalism. No loyalty needs to be shown.
Mind-Control Doesn't Preach What It Practices

Why be loyal to a business oligarchy that forced you to go years without a job in order to work for them? They hypocritically pay their sons' tuition and give them an allowance equivalent to having a good full-time job.

Intelligent people realize it is not for everyone and not required to be successful, ask Bill Gates
In an Economy With a Future, There Would Be 99 More Bill Gateses

Gates is the son of a multimillionaire. There would have been no downside if Microsoft had failed and he had to finish college. Those born in the 1% are represented in the 1% twenty times what any rational representation would give them.

Typical college-level stupidity: "But a large majority weren't born there! GOTCHA!" Diploma Dumbos are trained to seek any excuse that justifies what they're told to believe, such as "The exception disproves the rule." Their professors know perfectly well that perfectionism leads to paralysis.

Forum List

Back