Is it just me, or is something missing?

It looks like the Taunting Area is gone.

I don't see the flame zone, the badlands, or the rubber room anymore.
Believe it or not, we have RULES!!!

• "Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forums on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- you must be a member for 60 days or have a minimum of 100 posts (new member) in order to post or "thank" posts in the Flame Zone.

There was a short period of time recently where new members were able to access the basement before meeting the 100 posts or 60 days requirement. This was due to a software update that reset a few things. It's all been taken care of and things are back to normal in that regard.

• "Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forums on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- you must be a member for 60 days or have a minimum of 100 posts (new member) in order to post or "thank" posts in the Flame Zone.

There was a short period of time recently where new members were able to access the basement before meeting the 100 posts or 60 days requirement. This was due to a software update that reset a few things. It's all been taken care of and things are back to normal in that regard.
I have 195 posts and am classified as a "senior member".

Are at least 100 of those posts in Zone 2? I don't believe Zone 1 counts towards the post requirement.

Are at least 100 of those posts in Zone 2? I don't believe Zone 1 counts towards the post requirement.
I have no idea. The rooms aren't marked by zone.

Most of my posts have been in the welcome, politics, and general discussion rooms, with a few in education, the garage, etc.

I had a handful of posts in the Taunting Area, but most of those ended up down there because threads got moved after I posted.

I ain't sweatin' it. If I can't post there, I can't post there. No biggie. I was just curious what happened.

I have no idea. The rooms aren't marked by zone.

Most of my posts have been in the welcome, politics, and general discussion rooms, with a few in education, the garage, etc.

I had a handful of posts in the Taunting Area, but most of those ended up down there because threads got moved after I posted.

I ain't sweatin' it. If I can't post there, I can't post there. No biggie. I was just curious what happened.
THIS LINK will take you to the forum rules. Somewhere in there (in fact, in more than one place) is a breakdown of the different zones.

THIS LINK will take you to the forum rules. Somewhere in there (in fact, in more than one place) is a breakdown of the different zones.
I did read about the zones. The only thing is, there is no way to tell which zone any particular room in while your posting without referencing the rules, and I'm not that concerned about it really.

I can be a bit snarky and a wise ass from time to time, but vile and nasty is not my thing... so the majority of my posts should really fit into any zone most of the time anyway, so I just post wherever.

Lol

Also... it's not that I am being denied access to the Taunting areas... it's that I can't see them at all. They simply aren't there.

It looks like the Taunting Area is gone.

I don't see the flame zone, the badlands, or the rubber room anymore.

Just a quick question -- is the 100 posts or 60 days supposed to be an "OR" condition? Because this member Rippy is showing 200 posts. I know there can be a delay in the system post counting until it hits all the levers -- but MAYBE -- the patch needs tuning?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back