The Politics Forum is Becoming a Farce

Freedom of speech can be a bitch, but it's the price we pay. Put posters on Ignore if they are too vitriolic or otherwise push your buttons. They can post whatever they want to if it's within the rules, but we are not obliged to read it or respond.
I love Ignore!

Sometimes we fallen humans are tempted to respond to something or other

But when we think about it, which may take a few minutes or even longer, we realize...

things like

WHY did I waste time with such an assinine comment/poster?

and etc

Yay, Ignore

I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
Cry me a river. :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

there should be a separate forum, called TRUMP

that would clean up the politics forum.

Of course there is congress and elections as topics, which to me is no different than politics

but, when an individual such as Trump becomes so popular that 90% of all new OP's are about Trump, that should be a new forum.

Haven't you figured it out yet. TRUMP will not GO AWAY. You voted for him, you're stuck with him. Trump will not be IGNORED, nor can you fire him. He kept committing crimes UNTIL people paid attention.

See every business partner who's ever tried to get rid of Trump.

Haven't you figured it out yet. TRUMP will not GO AWAY. You voted for him, you're stuck with him. Trump will not be IGNORED, nor can you fire him. He kept committing crimes UNTIL people paid attention.

See every business partner who's ever tried to get rid of Trump.
drugonlad, I see you are a nut

Never met them, and still haven't gotten any of the free beer in the mod lounge, either.

I just sent three cases of Bud Light

1705187606153.png

This is the Big Ugly, forecast and named many moons ago .

It is about the release of energy and it will continue and get worse .Much much worse .

Keep your anger and violence verbal because it will be off- the - scale outside , going forward .

Nope. It is an election year, and at the moment he is definitely running, though opinions on him and his candidacy vary greatly depending on evaluation and partisanship.
Deal with it.
Actually, at the moment he is LEADING.

I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
Any post that uses Gatewaypundshit as a citation should be moved to the basement. It is all farcical nonsense.

Why are Trump supporters even allowed to post on here?

They are menace to society and to our democracy, as they proved on Jan 6.

Report them. If mods agree, who knows? :dunno:

Why are Trump supporters even allowed to post on here?

They are menace to society and to our democracy, as they proved on Jan 6.
For the same reason that even more intolerant clowns like you are able to scribble things

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back