What’s really missing from Trump media coverage is his insane, incoherent tangents strictly verbatim

That garbage makes sense to people who struggle not drooling on themselves. Low IQ low information followers are rampant in the GOP. All led by their nose by a few uberwealthy people looking to keep their tax cuts and wealth consolidation at the top going full speed ahead.

Can Trump???

Trump has no friends....just people he uses, and people who foolishly think, they can use him for their own gain...

We need to forget about sound bites. We need to hear - every day - what Trump sounds like virbatim in his speeches because it is all absolutely INSANE.

Here are some bizarre examples. 9 year olds sound more coherent than Trump. What grown man talks like this?!

“Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?”

“The fake news will say, ‘Oh, he goes from subject to subject.’ No, you have to be very smart to do that. You got to be very smart. You know what it is? It’s called spot-checking. You’re thinking about something when you’re talking about something else, and then you get back to the original. And they go, ‘Holy shit. Did you see what he did?’ It’s called intelligence.”

“It’s a magnificent love story, like Gone With the Wind. You know Gone With the Wind, you’re not allowed to watch it any more. You know that, right? It’s politically incorrect to watch Gone With the Wind. They have a list. What were the greatest movies ever made? Well, Gone With the Wind is usually number one or two or three. And then they have another list you’re not allowed to watch any more, Gone With the Wind. You tell me, is our country screwed up?”
Yeah. Let’s elect that old drunk uncle that everywhere is embarrass about to the Presidency

Brilliant

Do you even listen to Biden, Billy? If he loses his place on the teleprompter he literally starts talking gibberish. Most days he can't even read what's on the teleprompter without messing up.

Trump gets up on stage and speaks without notes for over an hour.
And says what?

Incoherent gibberish

Leftists prefer a puppet who says what's written for them, although the sitting POTUS can barely accomplish that, at best.

Conservatives prefer someone who speaks for themselves, and is genuine. We'll take the downside of which is the occasional tangent.

What would the left do without their daily dose of TDS hatred furnished by Soros and the rest of the media? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how a simple throwaway remark by Trump is picked up by Media Matters ("we monitor only conservative speech") and turned into spin for the left wing blogs. Meanwhile nobody notices the doddering old pervert sniffing hair and forgetting where he is.

That garbage makes sense to people who struggle not drooling on themselves. Low IQ low information followers are rampant in the GOP. All led by their nose by a few uberwealthy people looking to keep their tax cuts and wealth consolidation at the top going full speed ahead.
You got the party wrong.
Democrats are the low-IQ, low information voters who drool on themselves usually in a drugged up stupor, led by the hi-tech oligarchs.

However much the Left lie and cheat, the American people can smell and feel the truth .
We hear from a bird that has just flown the Atlantic that the heir apparent raised over $50 million last night .

The American people have voted with their pockets and the left is doomed .

You got the party wrong.
Democrats are the low-IQ, low information voters who drool on themselves usually in a drugged up stupor, led by the hi-tech oligarchs.
You know what, kyzr? Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?

You know what, kyzr? Somebody said he looks great in a bathing suit, right? And you know, when he was in the sand and he was having a hard time lifting his feet through the sand, because you know sand is heavy, they figured three solid ounces per foot, but sand is a little heavy, and he’s sitting in a bathing suit. Look, at 81, do you remember Cary Grant? How good was Cary Grant, right? I don’t think Cary Grant, he was good. I don’t know what happened to movie stars today. We used to have Cary Grant and Clark Gable and all these people. Today we have, I won’t say names, because I don’t need enemies. I don’t need enemies. I got enough enemies. But Cary Grant was, like – Michael Jackson once told me, ‘The most handsome man, Trump, in the world.’ ‘Who?’ ‘Cary Grant.’ Well, we don’t have that any more, but Cary Grant at 81 or 82, going on 100. This guy, he’s 81, going on 100. Cary Grant wouldn’t look too good in a bathing suit, either. And he was pretty good-looking, right?
doesnt matter what he looks like.....the bigger question is,how much pressure will joe be able to tolerate before something gives?.....pressure can be a killer.....

joe doesn't look good in a bathing suit. Blood thinners make him look blue,..
I'm not a Cary Grant fan, nor a Joe Biden fan, he is simply too old...

1712506666301.png

Do you even listen to Biden, Billy? If he loses his place on the teleprompter he literally starts talking gibberish. Most days he can't even read what's on the teleprompter without messing up.

Trump gets up on stage and speaks without notes for over an hour.
Then show us that...

Biden is far more coherent than Trump...

1712506593834.png

As you can see there drop at night...

So mixed use is very good as well..

Europe use more gas at night and solar during the day... Wind is there too, Wind is pretty big too...

Use interconnectors to transfer surpluses...

Gas is used as a back up and can spin up extra capacity quite quickly... This is popular in Europe

There are loads of options...

Forum List

Back