The Politics Forum is Becoming a Farce

I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
Allow me to explain. The mods have decided as long as the original post of a thread does not violate their silly rules, every post after it can cause the thread to devolve in to a cesspool of insults, memes, profanity. Why?

Because the forum has become a place where posters go to spew invectives and express their anger at the world. Something the mods encourage by virtue of allowing it to happen. It is, as they say, a feature not a bug. If informed, reasoned, civil debate is what you seek you're wasting your time here.

Allow me to explain. The mods have decided as long as the original post of a thread does not violate their silly rules, every post after it can cause the thread to devolve in to a cesspool of insults, memes, profanity. Why?

Because the forum has become a place where posters go to spew invectives and express their anger at the world. Something the mods encourage by virtue of allowing it to happen. It is, as they say, a feature not a bug. If informed, reasoned, civil debate is what you seek you're wasting your time here.
You can't reason with people who don't believe in facts. And Trump supporters don't believe in facts.

If their only counter-argument for every topic is "the liberal media lies", then the only point of posting on here is too ridicule these MAGA idiots.

So if Trump gets reelected, that will no longer be a (pretend) issue for you?
No, it will be even worse.

2024 will be the last real election in the history of this country if Trump becomes President.

MAGA Republicans cannot accept election defeat, anymore. That is what Jan 6 was all about.

You can't love your country only when you win...but that is what you dangerous MAGAts believe.

We don’t have moderation, we have censorship. In politics a modsor Aye Yih Yih never participates but rolls thru every 2-3 weeks and deletes and moves threads that have been up for a week or two , usually quite damning to Biden , and those threads are gone to nowhere land
Lib loon modsors dealing with mostly conservative posters is a natural mess right from the start.

You can't reason with people who don't believe in facts. And Trump supporters don't believe in facts.

If their only counter-argument for every topic is "the liberal media lies", then the only point of posting on here is too ridicule these MAGA idiots.
Non fact rant of TDS

So if Trump gets reelected, that will no longer be a (pretend) issue for you?
Amazing the mileage achieved by avoiding fact and inserting hopes and wishes that are false but repeated continuously in thread titles and content that follows

I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
Your face is a farce!

Because Trump is relevant and as long as he is, I'll feel free to comment on threads about him or bring him up when he's relevant to the discussion, even if the thread doesn't have his name in it.

Conversations about Trump don't trigger me. They trigger you. :)

But as obnoxious as Trump can come off, the facts are he did better than most presidents, meaning he did not start any wars or waste large sums of money.

Those who try to claim he committed crimes are just liars since people waited until it was around election time to make those claims. And that includes Jean Carroll who obviously is lying.

You people are traitors, pure and simple.

No different than the Confederacy 160 years ago.

There was no reason to not just let the confederacy go.
Keeping them in the federation against their will is counter to all principles of a republic.

No, it's about protecting the country from you dangerous fascist fuckers who can't accept election defeat, anymore.

Except regardless of whether there was or was not any election fraud, the Jan 6 riots were not in the least "dangerous" in any way except to the rioters.

Forum List

Back