The Politics Forum is Becoming a Farce

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?

I have noticed that latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
icegif-1089.gif

I have noticed that the latest tactic is to post an ambiguous title followed by a "source" that mentions the word "Trump." This is followed by an otherwise unrelated diatribe against his supporters. How does this fit the the Politics Forum description of a discussion of "government policies and candidates?" Why aren't these posts moved to the Badlands or Rubber Room?
<sob> They are saying bad things about Trump
:206:

Definitely never post anything more narrow than politics. For example, if you want to discuss BORDER POLITICS, tjat belongs in the IMMIGRATION forum…otherwise we might all die.

LMAO!!

patpat-pat.gif

We're getting closer to the point at which speculation will be replaced by action. Let's give it a chance for a while before asking the moderators to interfere.

there should be a separate forum, called TRUMP

that would clean up the politics forum.

Of course there is congress and elections as topics, which to me is no different than politics

but, when an individual such as Trump becomes so popular that 90% of all new OP's are about Trump, that should be a new forum.
Sorta mirrors everyday life in the United States...doesn't it?
Trump sucking the oxygen out of everything. :)

I would just ignore the threads that trigger you about Trump.
While he's still in the news, he's still relevant. Deal with it.

Taz is obsessed with Trump.

Of course there is congress and elections as topics, which to me is no different than politics

but, when an individual such as Trump becomes so popular that 90% of all new OP's are about Trump, that should be a new forum.
Nope. It is an election year, and at the moment he is definitely running, though opinions on him and his candidacy vary greatly depending on evaluation and partisanship.
Deal with it.

Awww… you poor little victim

Fact: this is an overwhelmingly right wing board

I knew there would be a downside to legalizing THC Gummies

Because one of the Senior Mods is who does it the most.
So.. that ain't changing

Forum List

Back