Is it just me, or is something missing?

It looks like the Taunting Area is gone.

I don't see the flame zone, the badlands, or the rubber room anymore.

We thought we had "shields up" on Taunting forums for very new members like we've had for years. But discovered in all the updates, and bug fixes that they went away. They are BACK now and you should gain re-entry soon.

This whole deal was because the Flame Zone was more like a semi-independent nation and always in rebellion about da rules. And one member in particular socked back in over 25 times and we got tired of chasing socks. For legend purposes -- we call it the STTAB rule for that members initials.

Maybe the powers that be think I'm such an upstanding member that they don't we me being corrupted by the slime of those rooms.

🤣

You ARE an extraordinary member. Been here 3 weeks and haven't been banned yet. Dont KNOW if its a record, but that's amazing.

If your secret to success is that you ACTUALLY read the rules -- please share that with others!!! :hyper:

We thought we had "shields up" on Taunting forums for very new members like we've had for years. But discovered in all the updates, and bug fixes that they went away. They are BACK now and you should gain re-entry soon.

This whole deal was because the Flame Zone was more like a semi-independent nation and always in rebellion about da rules. And one member in particular socked back in over 25 times and we got tired of chasing socks. For legend purposes -- we call it the STTAB rule for that members initials.
The Ripster is a very cool guy. A mod. best one I have seen!

I think that Sheister Meister and that Crankie.. are playing with my buttons.
They are trying to make me think i'm seein things. :oops:
chuckle.. mods gotta be mods I guess.:aargh::)

Just a quick question -- is the 100 posts or 60 days supposed to be an "OR" condition? Because this member Rippy is showing 200 posts. I know there can be a delay in the system post counting until it hits all the levers -- but MAYBE -- the patch needs tuning?
Being looked into!

Spoke with "the powers that be." New members must be here for 60 days AND have at least 100 posts before they can access the basement.

This is actually quite fair! It gives new members time to get acquainted with the rules and dive into conversations with others.

Spoke with "the powers that be." New members must be here for 60 days AND have at least 100 posts before they can access the basement.

This is actually quite fair! It gives new members time to get acquainted with the rules and dive into conversations with others.
well thanks you guys for looking into it. :)

It looks like the Taunting Area is gone.

I don't see the flame zone, the badlands, or the rubber room anymore.
In order to view the rubber room you have to wear a rubber. Even if your a woman, whatever that is.

Thanks!

Like I said, I wasn't complaining, just curious.

Thanks!

Like I said, I wasn't complaining, just curious.
60 days is a long time, it will be worth it though... don't give up...

:coffee:

Ozel.gif

Forum List

Back