Is Anybody Else Afraid Of WWIII?

Nice catch on the quote and belief in Trump as our “savior.”

These “Trump Party” types are truly terrified of the real world and incapable of facing honestly the dangers of war with reason, caution, strength and determination. They only understand cheap demagogy.
The Kung Flu was supposed to kill many, but didnt.
The Kung Flu jab was supposed to kill many, but didnt.
One war with Ukraine, one war with Iran, is Taiwan the next war to get US involved with?

Those three are the Axis of Evil and the US doesnt have the capability to support a two front military war. Dumbasses like you allowed that shit to happen, and it isnt going to go well for you when WWIII breaks out.

I'm not surprised. What don't you understand?

China is definitely a whole lot more powerful than us and why would Russia be happy that anybody is defending Ukraine when they're enemies?

Notice it's liberals who have no sense about the next World War

It's more of a case that loose lips sink ships.

Oh FFS. The peaceful Middle East? Was that when we agreed to surrender to the Taliban? Interesting isn’t it? You blame Biden for fleeing Afghanistan but ignore that Trump set it in motion.

I give Credit to Biden for realizing it was going to be the Fall of Saigon again and planning on us running as fast as we could.

Just as I gave Credit to John McCain for admitting it would take a Century to achieve Victory there.

You act like the Houthi’s in Yemen weren’t there during every minute of the Trump administration.

Shall I continue?

Everything Biden is dealing with was still going on. And if you were honest it will be going on for several more generations.
Your talking points have been destroyed over and over again.

Notice it's liberals who have no sense about the next World War
falling-movie-house.gif

Last edited:
They're a communist nation and currently we aren't and how on earth do you come to that conclusion?
Because China is communist (debatable), they are stronger and better than the US? I didn't realize you were an admirer of communism yet you support Trump. Go figure.

China has grown its military power fast in recent years as it takes a more assertive role in world affairs. Global Firepower ranked China first for available manpower and for the strength of its naval fleet.Dec 18, 2023

Business Insider › r...

Ranked: the World's Most Powerful Militaries in 2023 - Business Insider

China was still ranked 3rd overall and their Navy is a 'brown water' navy. They are getting more powerful and they have the economy to back it up but they are not there yet. Someday soon, but not yet.

One war with Ukraine, one war with Iran, is Taiwan the next war to get US involved with?

Those three are the Axis of Evil and the US doesnt have the capability to support a two front military war. Dumbasses like you allowed that shit to happen, and it isnt going to go well for you when WWIII breaks out.
At this point in life, we laugh at death.

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Really ? I thought your number one fear included transvestites, transgender and gays.

I always seemed to move to similar locations myself... I noticed that a few years back...

California - Pt. Mugu Naval Air Station/Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division

New Mexico - Kirtland Air Force Base

South Carolina - Joint Base Charleston/Naval Weapons Station, Joint Base Charleston

Next time I'm moving to Nebraska or back to Ohio...
I feel your pain! I have had it worse than you by far.

Grew up near Fort Knox. Navy assignments at bases in Rhodes Island, Montgomery AL (air force base), Norfolk (Only God knows the total bases), Charleston (3 bases), Florida (4 bases), then as a civilian lived in same Florida location and back near Fort Knox for many years and now live a few miles from Fort Campbell.

America hasn't been this weak since the 1970s.
Only thing keeping rouge nations from going too far is our navy. A navy that dwarfs all others.
And when you add in the UK and France's navies. Any challenger would be wiped out in the most lopsided naval battles in history.
We could defeat most nations into rubble with just our navy alone
What shade of rouge did your wear? :auiqs.jpg:

IF, God forbid, WWIII happens, it will be Islam that starts it.

One Muslim country (Pakistan) has atomics already... another (Iran) is on the cusp... others (Indonesia, etc.) will not be far behind.

A late-arriving copycat warrior religion that promises Paradise for those who die for The Faith... a temptation for their Sheeple.

They've got a hard-on for The West and Christianity (and the Jews) and the False Vision of a Caliphate is still very much alive.
Atomics? All bombs are actually atomic bombs as the explosion is caused by combining atoms to create energy. Nuclear weapons are such as they split the nucleus of the atoms to release energy. What we originally called "atomic bombs" were not.

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Boomers and Gen X have lived with this specter all their lives... It is nothing new. You either learn to ignore it, or it creates health problems for you and puts you in an early grave.

FEAR? That is much, much more cancerous, and a far worse a weight for you to carry around, than worrying about WWIII. Trust me on that. Worrying about that? Will ruin what you have of your life.

... and those in power? Have likewise lived with the sword of Damocles while they are in their positions of power.

History Buffs: Thirteen Days​

The Day After (1983)​

8nckuk.jpg

8ncl5a.jpg

8nclse.jpg

Last edited:
Total change of thinking? Thought you loved R REAGAN?
REAGAN BELIVIED IN NATO. And stood up to the Soviet Union.

Forum List

Back